Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs (728 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group To Get Writing Jobs And Hire Writers / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by winkmart: 3:39pm On May 10, 2019
Hello,

Do you need to work with other writers to help you in the completion of your writing projects?

Do you need writing jobs?

There is a WhatsApp Group I just created for that purpose. I am a writer myself and sometimes I need extra hands to speed up a project and sometimes I need extra works to do.

We can always assist one another to grow.

Please, no scam as there are means to curb scamming activities. Thank You

Join: https://trk.ng/GjRiBg

(1) (Reply)

Empty / Miranda Episode 1 / Professional Writer Needed ASAP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.