Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs (1564 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group To Get Writing Jobs And Hire Writers / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs / Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by winkmart: 11:09pm On May 15, 2019
Hello,

Do you need to work with other writers to help you in the completion of your writing projects?

Do you need writing jobs?

There is a WhatsApp Group I just created for that purpose. I am a writer myself and sometimes I need extra hands to speed up a project and sometimes I need extra works to do.

We can always assist one another to grow.

Please, no scam as there are means to curb scamming activities. Thank You

Join: https://trk.ng/GjRiBg
Re: Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 16, 2019
The link isn't active.
Re: Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by James4bright(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2019
winkmart:
Hello,

Do you need to work with other writers to help you in the completion of your writing projects?

Do you need writing jobs?

There is a WhatsApp Group I just created for that purpose. I am a writer myself and sometimes I need extra hands to speed up a project and sometimes I need extra works to do.

We can always assist one another to grow.

Please, no scam as there are means to curb scamming activities. Thank You

Join: https://trk.ng/GjRiBg

The link isn't active. Nairaland prohibits such, somehow the original link would get altered leaving you with trash.

Please could you reach me on WhatsApp: (08141350227).

I'm a prolific writer hoping to make a lot of earnings with my rendered services.

Would be patiently awaiting your response.
Re: Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by somehow: 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Transcriptor
Data entry
Content writing
Article writing
Research

Call on me
Re: Whatsapp Group To Hire Writers & Get Writing Jobs by winkmart: 7:56pm On May 18, 2019
James4bright:

The link isn't active. Nairaland prohibits such, somehow the original link would get altered leaving you with trash.

Please could you reach me on WhatsApp: (08141350227).

I'm a prolific writer hoping to make a lot of earnings with my rendered services.

Would be patiently awaiting your response.

The link is working

(1) (Reply)

Ireke Onibudo / A Good Writer Needed For A Contract Role. / If You Need A Writer Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.