Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud (79122 Views)

EFCC Confirms Mompha Arrest, Parades Him For Yahoo Yahoo Fraud, Money Laundering / Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Are Still Undergoing Intense Grilling In EFCC Custody / Timeline Of Naira Marley's Link To Conversation On Yahoo Yahoo Fraud (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Okoroawusa: 6:36pm On May 10, 2019
Please who r they?
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by 77up(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Why do they look like criminals?
May be they are criminals.
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Cumpel1615: 6:36pm On May 10, 2019
elChapo1:
EFCC is simply promoting these guys career for free. rada rada government
exactly, naira Marley and the rest are really enjoying the attention. At the end of the day, they will be released and will shutdown one of the clubs to celebrate themselves.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by timothydare(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
Cutezt:
They are even posing, they should call one soldier from Maiduguri to slap them, they will pose well, useless things, for once, I am proud of the Nigerian force, but I will really be disappointed if nothing is done to them.
Jealousy will nt kill u
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by seunfape(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
EFCC is a goal

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by tillaman(m): 6:38pm On May 10, 2019
Rhaman Jago
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by dapadawee: 6:43pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
The black dude on the left is not smiling at all ..
he is there herbalist
the wardrobe they hang the pants
am very wise

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by ThatFairGuy: 6:46pm On May 10, 2019
Two wrongs will never make a right... These are same people that will become tomorrow's Politician, leaders in various places they found themselves... If their so called maga dont pay, they venture into blood money, kidnapping for ransom.... When will NIGERIA have peace
ericsmith:

Is ur father money missing abi naa constituency fund you think say boiz dey wire .... mothafvcka like you will be online all day defending politicians, blowing useless grammar .. its witchhunting ,justifying corruption cases with tinubu is also corrupt, yusuf buhari has a bike.
Why cannt you guys show the same hate n bitterness you av for Gboiz on our corrupt politicians afterall they are the reason why the country is a shithole ..most SME's businesses are thriving survive becos of these boiz, is it the music industry, hoteliers,car dealers, boutiques,bars & clubs these are sectors we have young ceo's springing from ... asides there family who govt help, mention any active govt intervention policies for SME's ..we are on OYO yet some of you are rejoicing
All the money& properties efcc recovered or cease from Gboiz donnt even get back to the victims ... when they finally auction those properties ,politicians & highly placed civil servants family are the only ones that get invited to buy.. even the liquid cash are later misappropriated .... so when i see a common man celebrating on nairaland .,.i ask mothafvcka weytin u gain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Beulah77: 6:49pm On May 10, 2019
I pity EFCC, so anyone caught with phones and laptops automatically turns to fraudster
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by jimmyLd101: 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
They don release them na since yesterday. they even do video self
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Eberex(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2019
Rubbish.

What did they say they found? Laptops. Who doesn't have a laptop in their house? Even a twelve year old child has, so what other things are they claiming to find ?
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2019
uselesscountry:

Yes. You are nobody so nobody talks about you.

...And you are somebody? Who talks about you? Seriously, who exactly are you?.. I have never heard of those things in that crime photo, and I'm sure I have never heard nor talked about you.
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by GEEBITE: 7:02pm On May 10, 2019
That was when NFIU was still with them.The reason the two entities were separated as EFCC staff were using sensitive data to blackmail people including those that are clean.Now they will have to work their socks off doing proper investigation and analysis.
iammo:
tongue

i talk am before , their own don be, their mugshot would get to the hands of a presiding judge in their case file.. grin and the judge would see them forming yankee westside gangsters (till dey send them to westside ikoyi prison)..

If EFCC catches you just plead guilty if you are truely guilty and start negotiating either a bribe if you are lucky or plea bargain , because EFCC are so bad that all your Account Balance since you began banking all ATM activities and all Online activities, phone record would be used to confront you, one single lie like this or you forgot some facts, they go hang you for wall upside down like calender

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:03pm On May 10, 2019
Kingpee2:
you dey talk from experience ni?

Lol
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2019
ajaymina:

I am completely ashamed of Naija...

So, any young man with laptop in Nigeria is a yahoo boy?.

How do we develop with all this primitive senses

Kai!,

Abeg na who Nigeria offend

Niaija is becoming too unsafe for habitation every second...

#Officers raiding and arresting oloshos, and collection 3k as bail or (strafing them where possible)

#Now arresting of young guys with laptops

God have mercy.

You have made a good point... But, let's not hastily toss the baby with the bath water. Yes, they are limited in intelligence, but they make do with the little your useless Govt made available... And they sometimes get results... Let's not forget they have sources (snitches if you please).

Concerning your latter points, it's not just this country... I was raised on a simple life rule: If you don't want to be a suspect, do not act, behave, or live suspiciously... I have said it time and time again, criminals in this part of the world continue to make it too easy for the pigs (cops). They should learn to blend in, and keep things low profile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by randirandor(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2019
Are they not allowed to own laptops?
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Kingpee2(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol
thanks for cheering me up in between .
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Fadire97(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2019
Cutezt:
They are even posing, they should call one soldier from Maiduguri to slap them, they will pose well, useless things, for once, I am proud of the Nigerian force, but I will really be disappointed if nothing is done to them.

He has been released since
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by akejujoe(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2019
I think this will be serve as warning to those promoting internet fraud like it's a normal line of business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by uselesscountry: 7:14pm On May 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

...And you are somebody? Who talks about you? Seriously, who exactly are you?.. I have never heard of those things in that crime photo, and I'm sure I have never heard nor talked about you.

Nonsense. Supposed hardworking Nigerian. Hiss
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by PisciMan: 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
seems more like a music video shoot, see the postures
undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Gabson001(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2019
Why won't EFCC catch them? person just sitdown start the sing nonsense call am song.. I AM NOT A YAHOO BOY biko who ask you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Teaser4(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2019
stupid bloggers ...from the look of that picture..do they look like culprits...god punish y'all...boys are boy home balling...efcc got nothing on these boys. that's rahmon jago in the picture...I just dey laff at y'all stupidity. hating on an others won't make you progress in life...awon bolo...parade who...parade kill ya there...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by akoladejacob: 7:19pm On May 10, 2019
this one that are doing like they are invited for photoshoot
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Chubhie: 7:20pm On May 10, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
For their mind now, they pose like dope African American Gangsters, but in reality they resemble imbeciles.
grin

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Akuruoulo(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2019
Zlatan is an slowpoke. which kind of outfit is this ?

RED SENATOR, HEAD SPRAYED GREEN, AND BLACK SANDALS . I can't decode this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Toseenlove: 7:26pm On May 10, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Men on nairaland will start hiding their faces grin oh boy they are now tracking Instagram very soon small nairaland will follow suit grin grin let me be going

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Two wrongs will never make a right... These are same people that will become tomorrow's Politician, leaders in various places they found themselves... If their so called maga dont pay, they venture into blood money, kidnapping for ransom.... When will NIGERIA have peace

yeah !! two wrongs will never make a write buh are we ever gonna get our priorities right .. i doubt it.
A law that can jail thousands of yahoo boy in less than a week ... but cannot prosecute one politician in 4yrs where is justice! where is fairness! where is peace!
what as cybercrime got to do with peace, nigeria funds are looted daily, funds buried & stashed and you think when funds from cyber crime cease that is when nigeria will have peace ...most of you are driven by jealousy,envy n hate .... there only offence to you is they took a shortcut you could not take n got so luck ..why should they av everything..ur babe is even texting them @ the end you realise you have nothing. hence vendetta
the G boiz belong to the ordinary citizens sector so i will stand with them just like the judiciary arm shields & defend other arms of govt in crime.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by DEENDOMY: 7:29pm On May 10, 2019
Nice one dear.
Re: EFCC Parades Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile, Ramanjago Over Yahoo Fraud by Bundaweber: 7:31pm On May 10, 2019
stagger:

The day they will parade Gandollar, then we can take them serious.

if u want EFCC to do that, lead a protest to the national assembly so that they can end immunity for governors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And Naira Marley Club At Bae Lounge In Awka (Pictures) / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.