Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Is Nailbiting Good? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Nailbiting Good? (912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nailbiting Good? by rowlandwhy: 1:28pm On May 03, 2007
I have some big big friends who do bite their nails.
I feel somehow to caution them to stop it.
Need to know if nailbiting is good or not so that i will gainmore grounds to caution them.
Thnks 4 ur replys smiley
Re: Is Nailbiting Good? by cuteass1(f): 11:12pm On May 03, 2007
Good?? Of course not . . Well in as much as it isn't a purnishable offence, its a bad habit and not to mention unhygienic embarassed .

In a midst of peeps, it makes you seem ill-mannered, in a crowd it makes you seem uncultured, and in public it makes you appear indecent. Generally, its just a big no no wink

Unhygienic in the sense that who'll want to shake your hand, or take something from you after having your fingers in your mouth. And the looks people will be passing your way, would strike you dead if they could kill lol

And there could be lots of bacteria under your nails which you freely swallow while bitting them, and human-salive carry its own share *æsj*

Please make them stop, before it becomes a rooted habit and very difficult to stop!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry An Hiv + Partner ? Though You Are Hiv-. / Is Your Liver Too Weak? / The Ultimate Cure For Hangovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.