Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest (698 Views)

How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2019
am very much ready to do farm work around Ogun state, am experienced in cassava, maize and pepper farming. If anyone can raise funds for us to do this bizness am very much available to manage and work d farm to harvest and we share the ROI 55-45%at the end

COST ANALYSY FOR 1 ACRE OF LAND

Land lease 7K
clearing 20k
ridges 30k
cassava stems 10k
pepper seeds 5k
maize seeds 2k
planting of the 3 crops 15k
fertilizers 20k
fungicides and herbicodes 20k
weeding (3 times ) 60k
knapsack sprayer 5k
harvesting of maize and pepper 15k
harvesting of cassava 20k
mislenous 1k
total 240k

PROFIT ANALYSIS
MAIZE
if all sold fresh(ond averahe) 180k

PEPPER
80 to 100 bags
at 5 to 6k each (on d aberage) 500k

CASSAVA
(when fully processed to garri)
25 to 30 bags of garri so
at 12 to 15k (on d average ) 400k

ROI (on d average)
total profit 1080000
- total expensis 240000
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by MiddleSpot: 5:57pm On May 10, 2019
K
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2019
MiddleSpot:
K
ARE U INTERESTEd
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by MiddleSpot: 6:05pm On May 10, 2019
Godben:

ARE U INTERESTEd

Make your presentation better.

I. E what to gain

How much can be gained

Area of land

Activities required from start to finish

Make a word pad document. Make it look corporate
Add pics and you'll attract investors better.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by pass111(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2019
ARE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR LOVED ONES SUFFERING
FROM PAINFUL JOINTS (ARTHRITIS)? OR ARE YOU
BEGINNING TO FEEL STIFFENING IN YOUR WRISTS,
ELBOWS OR KNEES? IF YES, KEEP READING…
Do you wake up at night in pain?
Do you take large amounts of pain killers…getting little or —no relief and then suffer the side-effects?
Do your legs swell anytime you sit or drive for a long time?
Are your hands too stiff to use?
Do you have trouble getting out of a chair?
Do you avoid outings due to pain?
Does your life revolve around your pain?
Do you find yourself snapping at people?
Do You FEEL excruciating pains on ALL the Joints of your frame, Pains so Serious, you find it hard to preserve even a commonplace Pen?
Do You Feel Serious Inflammatory Pains ALL OVER Your Waist, Legs and Back, Pains so serious they make you cry and pissed off?
If YES, Please Pay Attention To This….
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by decatalyst(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2019
Exactly my thought too.

Interested

MiddleSpot:

Make your presentation better.

I. E what to gain

How much can be gained

Area of land

Activities required from start to finish

Make a word pad document. Make it look corporate
Add pics and you'll attract investors better.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2019
decatalyst:

Exactly my thought too.
Interested
details attached
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2019
[quote author=decatalyst post=78278604]
Exactly my thought too.
Interested
its fully detailed now so u can re-check
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2019
Godben:
am very much ready to do farm work around Ogun state, am experienced in cassava, maize and pepper farming. If anyone can raise funds for us to do this bizness am very much available to manage and work d farm to harvest and we share the ROI 55-45%at the end

COST ANALYSY FOR 1 ACRE OF LAND

Land lease 7K
clearing 20k
ridges 30k
cassava stems 10k
pepper seeds 5k
maize seeds 2k
planting of the 3 crops 15k
fertilizers 20k
fungicides and herbicodes 20k
weeding (3 times ) 60k
knapsack sprayer 5k
harvesting of maize and pepper 15k
harvesting of cassava 20k
mislenous 1k
total 240k

PROFIT ANALYSIS
MAIZE
if all sold fresh(ond averahe) 180k

PEPPER
80 to 100 bags
at 5 to 6k each (on d aberage) 500k

CASSAVA
(when fully processed to garri)
25 to 30 bags of garri so
at 12 to 15k (on d average ) 400k

ROI (on d average)
total profit 1080000
- total expensis 240000

Hmmm...well, I feel it could be more detailed than this with assurance on returns. I have land...in Osun State tho...dunno if that would cut it
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by bimbax: 9:41pm On May 10, 2019
You've not made case for eventualities, risks and analysis of your market.

Are you telling me transportations and logistics is free?
How long is the project gonna last?
What are my insurances if things go west.

Make if formal to depict your seriousness

All the best!
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2019
decatalyst:

Hmmm...well, I feel it could be more detailed than this with assurance on returns. I have land...in Osun State tho...dunno if that would cut it
if u can raise the funds and provide acommodation am ok with Osun state and for the furtjer details returns maybe can can be further discussed privately
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Godben(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2019
bimbax:
You've not made case for eventualities, risks and analysis of your market.

Are you telling me transportations and logistics is free?
How long is the project gonna last?
What are my insurances if things go west.

Make if formal to depict your seriousness

All the best!

pls pardon my write up, am not a maketer am only tryi to reach out to anyone out there who can lets put heads together to raise some money.
i totally forgot the trasportation aspect and at most 20 to 30k should do it
the projecy will run for 10 to 12 months with harvesting beggining from the 3rd month with maize and then pepper before cassava.
as for things goi west, so long as the land is secure, the worst that can happen is a little less than d average expected profit which os very unlikely as i have narrowed down to low risk level.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Oluwachinta: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
the cost of processing the cassava to gari is not included in this writeup as well.
it may have been omitted.
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by Franktmubarak1(m): 5:06am On Dec 11, 2019
hello, please message me on WhatsApp let's chat privately. +353899636373
Re: Need Someone Who Can Fund A Cassava Farm, I Will Manage It Till Harvest by much123456(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kindly what up me on 07010116354. If deal is still open

(1) (Reply)

Awoof!,awoof! Awoof!! For Sale / Sesame Brewery Waste For See And Buy / For Sale: Poultry Feed Production Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.