Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? (3689 Views)

We Fabricate Cassava Peeling Machine In Lagos / Cassava Peeling And Washing Machine / 97% Peeled, 100% Washed- Check Out How Our Cassava Peeling Machine Works!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 4:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Happy Sunday and let's all join the encourage this #ENDSars protest in a way we would. For worth of mention, NO ONE IS SAFE!

Thanks

So, HOW ABOUT A CASSAVA PEELING AND WASHING MACHINE THAT ACTUALLY WORKS.

After years and years of improvement and successful trials, I can tell you we have perfected our popular horizontal cassava peeling and washing and I can assure anyone that you a safe in its hands. PERFECT PEELING AND WASHING OF YOUR CASSAVA IS ASSURED

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 5:00am On Oct 18, 2020
Watch some flick videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK53KB3TF4E

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 5:06am On Oct 18, 2020
IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT, VISIT OUR WORKSHOP DIRECTLY OR SEND A REPRESENTATIVE TO COME AND TEST WHICHEVER ONE WE HAVE ON GROUND.

WE FABRICATE BASED ON ORDERS, BUT THE PEELING MACHINE IS ONE OF THE FEW MACHINES WE NEED TO TEST BEFORE FINISHING IS APPLIED.

SO,IF WE HAVE ONE ON GROUND, WE WONT HESITATE TO TEST RUN IT FOR YOU. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PREPARE MAYBE N5,0000 FOR THE PURCHASE OF CASSAVA AROUND US.

IT PEELS 40kg in less than 15min

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 5:10am On Oct 18, 2020
We would now be focusing on the vertical cassava peeling and washing machine, which we have started this year and hopefully, perfect it to 98%, for the 80% we have attained.

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 5:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Visit us at our fabricating workshop/yard

OWO KENNY METAL CONSTRUCTION WORKS, 46, Gbadebo street, iludun orita Aje, Osogbo, Osun State
Call/chat with garriguy
+2347035593128
www.garriprocessing.com
garriguy007@gmail.com
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by dheaven: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2020
The video did not actually showed the machine peeling the cassava and that I think is supposed to be your main selling point.

1 Like

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2020
dheaven:
The video did not actually showed the machine peeling the cassava and that I think is supposed to be your main selling point.
There are so many reasons why it is impossible.

1. I'm sure you knw it's a flick video

2. I don't have the facility to insert a camera.inside the peeler to show. HOW it is peeling..

3. Also, it is boldly stated that youcan visit for a trial.

4. It is a 15 sec video, made for Facebook requirements

5. It is made.to load quickly and reduce the frustrating waiting time

BUT however, below is a more explanatory video of how to load, and how it peels,.if you don't mind using your megabyte to view it.

Enjoy it, it's just over 2min

Tis video was done right in the presence.of three prospect buyers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6vX_3QQlSY
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by peacealways: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good evening
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good morning
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 5:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by Gods300men: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
It doesn't work o, i bought this machines from this guy more than 3 years ago.
It never worked for 5 mins. Its a big junk in my factory.
All the machines he sold me never worked.
He is a fraud.
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Gods300men:
It doesn't work o, i bought this machines from this guy more than 3 years ago.
It never worked for 5 mins. Its a big junk in my factory.
All the machines he sold me never worked.
He is a fraud.
you're still on this, Mr Gideon...lol yet, I designed your factory, you benefitted from it, but you always remove the part where your manager sabotaged my machines to bring in his cousin that also fabricates. I am sure you must have understand by now. Is it possible to test a machine and then leave and it stopped working immediately? Allow me destroy your foolishness again.

Below is the link to our recent installation in 5 local governments in Kogi state for the Kogi state government, thru CBN

https://www.nairaland.com/6026046/done-delivered-5-complete-line
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2020
Mr Gidoen, also for your effort, do see below, the Kaduna factory, currently taking shape. It's going to be more like a skill acquisition centre. A World bank project that would be commissioned by the government.of Kaduna State himself. You can see that we are making progress. That may not be a happy thoughts for you, but I'm Sorry that we really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hBAhwG56Yk
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2020
For those interested in his complains, 3 years ago, the link is below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4593603/now-ready-garri-factory-anambra#69003882

1 Like

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Mr Gidoen, may I inform you that we are currently registered with Nirsal now as a vendor? If you don't knw, Nirsal is the official micro finance bank arm of the CBN that one of its function is to provide affordable machinery to the processing farmers? We now have works ongoing to Ebonyi and Bayelsa via Nirsal offices there. And be rest assured, without a good feedback, these won't even happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xNCe9ynak
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:45am On Nov 24, 2020
A little advertisment for a close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_jWBKG1hI
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by Newway2(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2020
garriguy:
Mr Gidoen, may I inform you that we are currently registered with Nirsal now as a vendor? If you don't knw, Nirsal is the official micro finance bank arm of the CBN that one of its function is to provide affordable machinery to the processing farmers? We now have works ongoing to Ebonyi and Bayelsa via Nirsal offices there. And be rest assured, without a good feedback, these won't even happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xNCe9ynak

Very happy to hear this bros.

More blessings to you & your business

Pinfarm
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Newway2:

Very happy to hear this bros.

More blessings to you & your business

Pinfarm
thank you Sir. God bless you, always
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by abilityC: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Wow but how does this compare to a human peeling ? in terms of usable cassava losses not speed? a human would be careful not to peel too much usable cassava but how will this machine do it well?
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
abilityC:
Wow but how does this compare to a human peeling ? in terms of usable cassava losses not speed? a human would be careful not to peel too much usable cassava but how will this machine do it well?
it's nowhere compared to hand peeling at all, especially if you would need the peels to convert into animal feeds. Thou, it has been improved to avoid wastage, it scrapes the cassava and the major advantage is that it reduces labour and helps in reducing the dependency on human factor. This is more useful in areas where labour is scarce and not readily available

1 Like

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by Gods300men: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
This guy is fraud. He's just a con man. Do not waste ur money.
I was warned like rhis but he talk down on the warnings just like he is doing above.
Registering with NiRSAL doesnt make u legit.
I have had 1st hand loss dealing with u.
To b forwarned is to b forarmed.
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by Gods300men: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
If u need more info just chat me up on 08064060032.
All his machines r rotting away at my factory.
He even promised to get a buyer for them. I refused cos I will b selling a product dat doesn't work.
A good name is better than riches.
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Your smear campaign has been unfruitful in years. So, I won't pay you much attention any longer. Av been here for years, you were warned by who. Kindly provide a link.

WORKSHOP ADDRESS
OWO KENNY METAL CONSTRUCTION WORKS
46, GBADEBO STREET, ILUDUN, ORITA AJE, OSOGBO OSUN STATE
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2020
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by garriguy: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Test running the peeling machine from Bayelsa.

Anyone is welcomed to ask for any machines intended to be bought to be testran right in our factory before full payment. Also, with live cassava to ascertain the efficacy. We work 7days a week.

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by abilityC: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2020
garriguy:
it's nowhere compared to hand peeling at all, especially if you would need the peels to convert into animal feeds. Thou, it has been improved to avoid wastage, it scrapes the cassava and the major advantage is that it reduces labour and helps in reducing the dependency on human factor. This is more useful in areas where labour is scarce and not readily available
Ok good
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by ejiboy1(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2021
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customer who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.

1 Like

Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by abilityC: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
ejiboy1:
One of the worst decision you'll make as a business starter is to buy machines from this guy.

I'm one of his customer who believed in all these adverts and followed him for years. My decision to buy garri processing machines from him and Owo Kenny Fabricator is one I truly regret.

I'm compiling my honest review and I'll post them with pictures and other evidences mainly for the sake of others.

what issues did you have with him?
Re: How About A Cassava Peeling And Washing That Actually Works? by windud: 4:16am On May 20, 2021
Sorry Dare AKA GARRIGUY, all the equipment you delivered for us are bad and substandard for the five sites. We have sorted ourselves out from other better suppliers from Ibadan. God will judge you for being a cheat. You have blocked my director on phone and WhatsApp after he complained. Business don't thrive on being fake. Keep off garriguy. You do any business with him at your peril.

You should have conscience and pull down all these adverts for a job you didn't do well. your man Kehinde is grossly false like you. U used our money to buy cars and rather delivered machines that broke down every second till we got in touch with better manufacturers in Ibadan. We and the other customer from Anambra whom you defrauded will surely get you.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF we hD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kulikuli In Bulk / This Guy Displays His Big Cassava / Quality & Affordable Nigerian Made Agro Processing & Industrial Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.