Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) (44607 Views)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rakiticbarca: 10:15pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Only a barbarian thinks this way in the 21st century

Jungle justice is for a society that is very very backward. Whatever a suspect had done, hand him over to the police let justice take its course
lol, bro, if you were present you would do same. He was actually shot and those that shot him were stationed there by the police.
This guy was a terror, most fuel stations now closed before 6pm.

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Uprangers11: 10:16pm On May 10, 2019
Is he related to d same One Man squad that terrorized UNIBEN Ugbowo axis from 2006-2009?Crime doesn't pay....

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by bayusman: 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
Human life don't have any value in Nigeria
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Jungle justice is for a society that is very very backward. Whatever a suspect had done, hand him over to the police let justice take its course
I guess u didn't read the post before quoting or u dont knw the meaning of jungle justice.. They said one man terrorized the whole gboko.. Do they tell you that there is no police there?

4 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2019
delugajackson:
I don't understand the pictures.

Is that a human being or some kind of alien or extra-terrestrial life form?

Bro I thought I was alone.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

My friend forget grammar and allow wisdom to guide you.
Is Nigeria not backward?
Why hand them over to their fellow criminals (the police).

Do you know what the judiciary represent in the world?
Have you compared it with your Shithole?
If you truely got brains to ponder on this...you would hail jungle Justice at least for now.

7 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by omoteacher(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I can't understand all these pictures abi na my eyes ni. If truly he is the real criminal, I support the way he was killed. Ever since I experienced armed robbers, I don't have any iota of pity for them be he under age or not. They are evil and traumatic experience that I don't wish to experience again.

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

You're absolutely correct sir/ma, however, the problem is the police force and the judiciary, can you imagine that some criminals were handed over to the police, only for the police to collect egunje then release the criminal, then the criminal returns to hunt and even kill. The truth is that the people have lost faith in the police, even the police are the number one criminals, i hate jungle justice, but for us to overcome jungle justice, the police force and the judiciary needs to be clean.

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by GMH(m): 10:28pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

My friend, sometimes this is exactly what's needed. I am in Gboko, the guy was deadly. He has been robbing people while the Police dance to his tune, he even raped women sometimes at gun point. He went from shops to shops, to supermarkets, to filling station and would asked them to fill his Ghana mus go bag with money and hijacked cars for his operations which he would later set ablaze most of the time after his operations.. That serve him right!

5 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:31pm On May 10, 2019
buhari is next
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by yrex01(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
. shut up idiot he said the truth, u people are just so backward and yet you crave to be like the western world yeye people with yeye country .
is like cultist have not dealt with u or anybody u knw b4. You guys will just come online n b saying rubbish. Let cultist handle u or anyone u knw, nd let's see how you'll sound if u alive to sound cef. Mr civilization !!!

3 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rakiticbarca: 10:42pm On May 10, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

I can't understand all these pictures abi na my eyes ni. If truly he is the real criminal, I support the way he was killed. Ever since I experienced armed robbers, I don't have any iota of pity for them be he under age or not. They are evil and traumatic experience that I don't wish to experience again.
this guy dealt with alot of people, he stormed a church conducted prayer and offering session, collect all there phones and money. Went to all those old women selling by the road, collected all there money and there wares (akara) lol.
Robbed a viewing Centre. Even the police became terrified, once he robbed with a particular car, he will drop it by the road and collect from another. He had no single mode of operation. Nobody could go out again.
You need to see how the town was filled celebration the moment he was confirmed dead.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:47pm On May 10, 2019
Nyash everywhere ah ah angry angry. The pictures alone don off me.

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 10, 2019
Chubhie:
Nigeria is truly in a state of nature

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 10, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
What do you have to do with Cultist oga , I schooled in one of the most notorious cult states in Nigeria, and I served in Nigeria too, never for once was I harassed by any cultist you know why? Because I don’t have any business with them. We do meet up in a bar bro it the normal hello handshake and that’s all. So tell me what will I have to do with them. My guy you find them nai dem find u too, or dem toast u and u give them ear so guy na ur way

Cultists never dis one strong thing. The run ur mouth u go soon sit don for ground

3 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by DeRuggedProf: 10:51pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

If you ever stayed in Gboko in the last 3 months, you will never write this. Even the police stations were happy he was not brought to them alive. They know what he has caused their men and officers. He spared not even the police stations, which resulted in the death of police men. No where was safe to go even in broad daylight.
I am not writing from what I read on newspaper pages.
He used to call it OFFERING, if you don't do your offering, he will deal with you properly. People closed down viewing centres and went out of business. As recently as yesterday, he went on operation and the entire town went into panic mode.
People got seriously injured scampering out of viewing centres to avoid the unknown.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Olatunji1929: 10:54pm On May 10, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
. shut up idiot he said the truth, u people are just so backward and yet you crave to be like the western world yeye people with yeye country .
shut up mumu which kind western world I pray you or one of the member of your family be a victim of those criminals

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2019
Humanoids that lose their physical body in such excruciating and tragic manner, if they return in a new family and body, their Spirit makes them never to forgot such experiences
hence they tend to be very well behaved and utterly avoid anything criminal etc
Such is the mystery of life and death..

There are cases and cases..anecdotes and anecdotes

2 Likes

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by poseidon12: 10:57pm On May 10, 2019
olatade:

you're very stupid for quoting me.

It's people like you that are keeping Nigeria backwards. Even you, could become a victim of jungle justice.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

if u look at it very well, both of u are right but the only problem is police. if hand him over to the police, police will release him whether on bribe or on bail for him to continue his operations.

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by scarybeeeee: 11:01pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Do you know how much that guy single handedly tormented the residents of Gboko? No shout plenty o.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
is like ur one of the criminal..... blame the police.... after all even when d hand over.... the criminal will be released later...... you dumb fvck slowpoke.....

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2019
Olatunji1929:
shut up mumu which kind western world I pray you or one of the member of your family be a victim of those criminals
Abeg get out Yoruba idiot dem no call u hear
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 11:11pm On May 10, 2019
In a country where there is corruption in its security system and the police can't be trusted with criminals citizens feel jungle justice is the best

1 Like

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

and when the police later release the criminal... and the criminal will reinforce and continue torturing the citizen.... the country is not backward Abi...... ?.......instead of you to blame the police... ur talking nonsense

I can see ur stewpidity is hereditary
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Shut up there mumu and listen , Wetin consign u and cultist , u b mumu cultist no fit do me nada
Wat's this arm robber talking?..... what's talking..??......

how I wish every state is like Uyo or Calabar..... roasting of this criminals na sure banker
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2019
olatade:

you're very stupid for quoting me.

Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.