Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) (44623 Views)

7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Wife In Gboko, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:39am On May 11, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you must be a criminal, change your way before jungle justice melted on you.

So of the white man wants to visit Nigeria, one of things you will be proud to tell him about your country is that in this 21st century, Nigerians still stone criminal suspects to death in the streets?

He will think you are a backward barbarian
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:41am On May 11, 2019
Piercy:

I use to think like you until I saw the devils in these people's heart and hands.

So becoming the devil like them is the answer?
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by PapaAdanna: 6:52am On May 11, 2019
Who snap these pix

U no fit show us his face na only his nyansh u concentrate on grin grin grin

I suspect u
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by nasoeb: 7:29am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Only a barbarian thinks this way in the 21st century

Jungle justice is for a society that is very very backward. Whatever a suspect had done, hand him over to the police let justice take its course
I'd agree with you 100%. But I don't know why something in me is saying with all the evil going on in Nigeria, sandwiching jungle justice and legal justice may just be what we need in this country. Because me and you know that if that guy was given to police, highest 2 weeks he will be out from jail. And when he does the community will be at the receiving end, worst case for even arresting him.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

no letting them no the devil is never appreciated is the answer, letting them no a life isn't something they can just throw away with a single bullet , letting them know what we feel when they do what they do , I dont appreciate JJ but a failed justice system will always pave way for such.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by nasoeb: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

So of the white man wants to visit Nigeria, one of things you will be proud to tell him about your country is that in this 21st century, Nigerians still stone criminal suspects to death in the streets?

He will think you are a backward barbarian
Brother honestly, aren't we?
A country where people import toothpick,
A country where people import poisonous ponmo and still go to community leaders asking them to allow you sell it till august before "relocating"
A country where a president will pick all his head of ministries, parastatals and offices from his tribe and region.
A country where governors are given security votes only to pocket it and let their statemen die of insecurity
A country where a senator/rep will pocket money ment to develop their large constituencies and yet have youths who are killing themselves for them and postrating for them when they pass
A country where philanthropist look the other way to poor kids in their close vicinities but would rather wait for a case that has gone viral in far away vicinity then to travel to go help.
A country where you wont have light for months but you will still be served nepa bill of 80k per month etc
Bros "we are barbaric and backward"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by JONSYN7154: 8:53am On May 11, 2019
Why is it that every bad thing in Benue always come out from gboko?
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

Jungle justice is for a society that is very very backward. Whatever a suspect had done, hand him over to the police let justice take its course

So your police hasn't been aware of his atrocities all along?
When the authorities fail us then we would only need to set the record straight.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by phorget(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

One devil could be better than the other.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 9:13am On May 11, 2019
delugajackson:
I don't understand the pictures.

Is that a human being or some kind of alien or an extra-terrestrial life form?

The second picture is his leg that is dangling like rope. They have broken almost all his bones in his body.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by DeRuggedProf: 9:32am On May 11, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Are you saying we should all be barbaric because a criminal is barbaric?
Are you sure you're living in the 21st Century? Those acts of jungle justice affect our image as Nigerians. You may not understand the damage we do to ourselves until the day you travel to an affluent Country.

Which affluent country? Let them handle crime their way, we will handle ours just a little short of the Chinese legal system. Hope you understand what I mean.
Do you know how many people will miss 'travelling to an affluent country' by this guy's bullets? I pray you meet these guys before your next trip abroad or anytime you arrive this jungle again. I pray God should fix you an appointment with these people so you can treat them to a dinner.
Someone who will invade a worship centre, take songs, pray, then force EVERYONE to bring out offering to him, even very old women selling by the roadside were never spared.
See how this guy used to dress for operations and you will decipher the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by lolybaby(f): 10:15am On May 11, 2019
gidgiddy:

jungle justice is good
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:26am On May 11, 2019
Perfectnumber6:
Idiot i will feed, clothe and take care of you and your family for the rest of my life and still won’t feel it . Don’t go and work idiot
arm robber..... I spit on ur grave.....

I make my money legally....

you will soon be roasted..... oloriburuku
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Toni19: 10:35am On May 11, 2019
there should not be a fight over this. you guys are right in your opinions cool cool cool cool cool cool and the right thing to do is handling him over to the police. i guess police have disappointed the people of that clan, maybe that is why they took laws into their hands. Nigeria is a late comer.
Perfectnumber6:
. shut up idiot he said the truth, u people are just so backward and yet you crave to be like the western world yeye people with yeye country .
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rakiticbarca: 12:00pm On May 11, 2019
sharpwriter:

Seems the guy is a dare devil thief and deranged psychopathic clown
some SARS operatives killed a police in the course of searching for this same guy. You dare not go out after 6pm. Lol. And someone here will now say it's barbaric to kill him that way.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by Rakiticbarca: 12:02pm On May 11, 2019
Toni19:
there should not be a fight over this. you guys are right in your opinions cool cool cool cool cool cool and the right thing to do is handling him over to the police. i guess police have disappointed the people of that clan, maybe that is why they took laws into their hands. Nigeria is a late comer.
the police were even happy, And note it was the police who stationed those guys there. Some officers list there lives to this cause.
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2019
collitexnaira:
The story get as e be sef.
I tell u... They have no concrete reason...
They just smoke life outta him..
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by cnonyechi(f): 12:40pm On May 11, 2019
oshe...why nah only yansh i dey see for here
Re: Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
some SARS operatives killed a police in the course of searching for this same guy. You dare not go out after 6pm. Lol. And someone here will now say it's barbaric to kill him that way.

Na wa o.... SARS mistook the police for the guy? Or was it accidental discharge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.