Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock (37152 Views)

Dino Melaye Being Chauffeured In Benz, Dines With Atiku / FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by ipobarethieves: 4:31am On May 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Tinubu take style worwor sha. Like someone in the mediaeval age
We like am.Carry 5 litre gallon go collect KERO.U go dey alrite

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Bluntemperor: 4:33am On May 11, 2019
Continue to disturb yourself with politicians news and waste all your earnings!.These guys meet both day and night hobnobbing like slay people patronising big time hotels and they never tire,always strategizing.Here you are with hate red and bad blood mentality: Okorocha is this,Tinubu is that Wike and wife,oh Buhari is now in town!! Continue O,no wander the name 'lazy youth!.I pity you.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by olajizz01(m): 4:36am On May 11, 2019
Mopolchi:
omo ale

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by wink2015(m): 4:37am On May 11, 2019
yns4real:
President Muhammadu Buhari played host to Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the presidential villa in Abuja on Friday.

Both men smiled as they broke their fast together. This is one of the few times the duo would be seen together publicly since the February 23 presidential election.

Buhari was absent at the 11 Bola Tinubu Colloquium in Abuja in March while the APC national leader did not join the president when he inaugurated some projects in Lagos state in April.

Although, their aides have repeatedly dismissed reports of feud between them, the pictures below give the indication that the top politicians are still in touch.

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-tinubu-dines-with-buhari-at-aso-rock/amp?__twitter_impression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1126940318035849217/photo/2

Nice !

Tinubu is prooving some doubting Thomas's that he still has access to Aso rock.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by babakb: 4:44am On May 11, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Continue to disturb yourself with politicians news and waste all your earnings!.These guys meet both day and night hobnobbing like slay people patronising big time hotels and they never tire,always strategizing.Here you are with hate red and bad blood mentality: Okorocha is this,Tinubu is that Wike and wife,oh Buhari is now in town!! Continue O,no wander the name 'lazy youth!.I pity you.

In this life some people are leaders while some followers.

If you know you know.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by olas24u(f): 4:52am On May 11, 2019
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by iammo(m): 4:54am On May 11, 2019
grin

As if they were'nt in london together with oshiomole for ministerial nomination..... see them laughing at okoro and their use and dump stupid theory.

Okoro Asari slaves, Atiku Slaves, PDP Lifetime Slave award holder

Tinubu , fashola or Osinbajo would be used and dumped

Inside Aso Rock villa come 2023

hahahahaaaa .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Sedonxavi: 5:13am On May 11, 2019
Mopolchi:
Na presidential ticket dey make am break fast for aso rock. Make he no waste him time na El rufai we go give am.
You are the most foolish person in Nigeria .Do you know implications of El Rufai becoming Nigeria president. You should go and ask people if southern Kaduna how the man has been treating them because they are Christian. Mind you I am a Muslim.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by anonymous1759(m): 5:25am On May 11, 2019
0ppa:
APC Wolves!
Old men who have refused to leave the government for the newer generation; liars, deceptive people, authors of pain to the citizenry.
Your thunder must be way-billed to you..

Hope you're not Pdp? Because your Atiku is over 70

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Enyimbamercedes: 5:56am On May 11, 2019
Afonja and Alimi...
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by 49cents(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2019
Mace0lane:
This OP is wicked do you know how many foolish PDP Igbo fans you have sent to their early graves with this pix ? It is a God that will judge you.

Its purely a game of appearances and pretence the real battle is still going.....each of them watching for whom to draw the first blood.(but mature minds first subtle blows have been exavhamged u can't see it)

You should pause your celebration until Buhari has announced Tinubu as his successor
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by bamasite(m): 6:33am On May 11, 2019
in the last picture, baba is saying:"we will crush them" grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Westsida: 6:37am On May 11, 2019
matify83:
Birds of a feather !

There is no love lost between these two political heavyweights.

Coming from a tribe that doesn’t even know what love is.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2019
I hope good active brains is in the menu
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Westsida: 6:38am On May 11, 2019
Emo247:
what's the benefit of this post to you?

To see our pressy & wetin then dey chop grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by nonxo007(m): 6:47am On May 11, 2019
Mace0lane:
This OP is wicked do you know how many foolish PDP Igbo fans you have sent to their early graves with this pix ? It is a God that will judge you.
You know what I keep asking myself ? Has this government made any impact in my life or your life positively? Look at the situation of the country now, is it any better ? Why keep supporting the people we need to take out, why keep supporting these old people who keep draining this country while you and I keep suffering. Is your comment is really sad. Look at other countries starting and uprising to demand for accountability in order to have a better life, but lo and behold tribalism won't allow this country to be any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by BABANGBALI: 6:48am On May 11, 2019
Ramadan the season of smelling mouths if you know, you know grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by nonxo007(m): 6:50am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=olajizz01 post=78288274][/quote]
You know what I keep asking myself ? Has this government made any impact in my life or your life positively? Look at the situation of the country now, is it any better ? Why keep supporting the people we need to take out, why keep supporting these old people who keep draining this country while you and I keep suffering. Is your comment is really sad. Look at other countries starting and uprising to demand for accountability in order to have a better life, but lo and behold tribalism won't allow this country to be any better.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by matify83: 6:51am On May 11, 2019
Westsida:

Coming from a tribe that doesn’t even know what love is.

"Assumption is the mother of all f u. Ck ups".

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by wallex1983(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2019
0ppa:
APC Wolves!
Old men who have refused to leave the government for the newer generation; liars, deceptive people, authors of pain to the citizenry.
Your thunder must be way-billed to you..

I've always been an advocate of this. But it appears our young men are even worse now.

#yahayabello
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Mbediogu(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2019
Supervisors of demise of Nigeria una well done!
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Humility017(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2019
adeniyiemmanuel:
the NEXT 2023 incoming Nigerian president... the 2 wise men!!!

c'mon it is easier for el-rufai to become president come 2023 than for Tinubu...
field Tinubu and watch PDP reclaim the presidency....
all they have to do is to field Kwakwanso or Tambuwal...and the votes in the core north will be thoroughly split....
because Tinubu will need field a Christian northerner...which won't go down well.

he is a Muslim...should his deputy be a Muslim it will raise eyebrows.

so it is more easier for osibanjo than Tinubu

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by aku626(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2019
I can bet they prayed in different mosques
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2019
yns4real:
President Muhammadu Buhari played host to Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), at the presidential villa in Abuja on Friday.

Both men smiled as they broke their fast together. This is one of the few times the duo would be seen together publicly since the February 23 presidential election.

Buhari was absent at the 11 Bola Tinubu Colloquium in Abuja in March while the APC national leader did not join the president when he inaugurated some projects in Lagos state in April.

Although, their aides have repeatedly dismissed reports of feud between them, the pictures below give the indication that the top politicians are still in touch.

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-tinubu-dines-with-buhari-at-aso-rock/amp?__twitter_impression=true

https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1126940318035849217/photo/2
Government by photography and selfie sticks grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku sarrki Yarimo Deomelo afamed velocity25

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:18am On May 11, 2019
2 thieves.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock by adekolaelect(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2019
adem30:
I beg I get a question ,

How many sitting/living rooms are in Aso Rock self?
google it or ask Baa iyabo ex president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Bola Tinubu Will Win DELTA State / Housemaid Shot By Her Boss In Kaduna For Allowing His Daughter Cry(pics / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.