Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA (12674 Views)

How FG Funds Petrol Subsidy Through Crude Oil Sales Proceeds / Reps Panel Calls For ‘swift Action’ Against Losing Another Territory To Cameroon / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Nobody: 2:14am On May 11, 2019
Mr Integrity is working and moving Nigeria and Nigerians to Next Level
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by jimi4us: 2:25am On May 11, 2019
Buhari will kill this country finish.

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Ken4Christ: 2:47am On May 11, 2019
The story will fade away soon. What has been done about other discoveries? As long as it is not connected to the opposition, it will fade away. Mr Integrity is indeed fighting corruption and many fools believe him.
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Nobody: 3:19am On May 11, 2019
Alcacer47:
Gej my ass...didn't u see where it was clearly stated that the funds were stashed in those accounts from 2012-2017 or that part where they said an assistant director impersonated the president or pls can u also tell me what the nass were doing during Gej's tenure that they couldn't uncover a plot as this....lastly, are you so dumb that u couldn't spot any of these points and just decided to type cos u just got free data? Go to school pls

When was the TSA implemented?.... you are quick to insult someone while making a fool of yourself... dumbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by olajizz01(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2019
emere007:

to cover his hypocritical and highly corrupted wrinkled A$$ and those of his fellow corrupt cronies, the Veggie had to retain Emefiele, and Zonbeexxxx have been busy all day recanting the altruistic tendencies of the herdsman for being the first C-IN-C to give any CBN GOV a second term in office. So much for altruism grin grin grin
Typical wailing zombie, if he sack him ,you people will be crying,marginalisation, nepotism etc,he renominated him ,you people still cry like mad dog,what a useless people with hatred beclouded mind from a section of the country.

1 Like

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Naruto87(m): 4:56am On May 11, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Buhari is an accursed thing!

The god's of our forefather's won't forgive Nigerians for letting the lunatic have a second term.

God bless GEJ.
May your life be managed the way GEJ managed the economy. Your hate knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Alcacer47: 7:29am On May 11, 2019
Esseite:

When was the TSA implemented?.... you are quick to insult someone while making a fool of yourself... dumbo
Outta the numerous questions, you barely answered one-wrongly- ure an ineffectual buffoon just like your lord and savior Gej....just so u know, In 2012, Nigerian government implemented the first phase of TSA. 217 ministries, departments and agencies were used as a case study to see how everything plays out, 500bn was saved in the process. Buhari fully implemented it in 2015 which means other MDAs were subsequently involved...I'm sure you don't even know what TSA means besides if u had carried your sense along while reading, you'd have understood the fact dt the 2012 stated there wasn't meant for decor...The fact dt u can type doesn't mean u have sense, just try and go to school, thanchu
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by PeaceGord: 7:42am On May 11, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The god's of our forefather's won't forgive Nigerians for letting the lunatic have a second term.

God bless GEJ.

You practically took those words out of my mouth!
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by banio: 12:07pm On May 11, 2019
Who TSA epp
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Chukwurah003: 2:00pm On May 11, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

God bless GEJ.

Your tears will keep on flowing. grin

1 Like

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by Aidejay(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
Jesus Christ
Blood of Jesus
Almost 1trillion dollars
Just rotting away in one bank account
Jesus 1 trillion dollars
1 trillion
1trillion!!!!
I fit mad
I fit kolo this is wonderful 1 trillion dollars
Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by RoyalUc(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Nigerian banks and corruption are like 5&6

The mother of corruption in Nigeria is the financial institutions.

1 Like

Re: Reps Panel ‘uncovers’ $995m FG Funds Outside TSA by emere007(m): 1:23am On May 12, 2019
olajizz01:
Typical wailing zombie, if he sack him ,you people will be crying,marginalisation, nepotism etc,he renominated him ,you people still cry like mad dog,what a useless people with hatred beclouded mind from a section of the country.

well if you check properly my only constituency is Nigeria and the nation as being run by the rag-tag Change chanters is simply on the brink of total collapse, but again retards and simpletons like you are quick to coming to the defense of these governmental vamps and intellectual assassins even when it's obvious that you simply don't make the cut. If your village is pillaged, your peeps killed and maimed in cold blood, the verdict from this govt will be "oh relax its an act of god.. he is testing our resolve and ability to thrive in oddities, strive, desolation and tragedy..."
It's unfortunate that I had to waste my time replying a nitwit such as yourself whose brains and thinking faculties are in perpetual damnation. So when next you rush to slide into my mentions (whatever that means), just make sure you are picking on someone of your size and debilitating mentality, damn! fools everywhere!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti APC: Oluwole Oluyede Escapes Suspension For Anti-Party Activities / Segun Oduyemi: How To Make The EndSARS Movement Work / United States Assistance To Nigeria Delayed By Absence Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.