₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,583 members, 4,935,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:02 PM

Elephone A6 Mini Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elephone A6 Mini Review (1005 Views)

Help!! Who Is Using Elephone A6 Mini Where Did You Buy It Please / Samsung A6+ Full Review,photos And More / Why Is Elephone U Pro So Underrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 9:34pm On May 15
Kvngfrosh:
Is it possible to get this phone 35k in lagos and have u tried pubg on this phone and how is this phone performance i have been hearing abt elephone their bad software.
35k ke? I got mine 37k through noobody on AliExpress. It was even a discount.

Contact Noobody, and He will help you work Something out. Search for his moniker. He's reliable.

About the software, yes, I read lots of review concerning elephone's bad software. I just gambled by buying this device. I expected the worst.

But this device has nothing close to bad software. The performance is fluid, and the software is very responsive. No glitch whatsoever. For this reason, I've changed my perception of elephone's devices. Don't near their old phones though, because that's where most of the bad reviews are coming from.
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by sheggsliveth: 9:36pm On May 15
Mustiboy:
you're welcome. You will surely enjoy the device. The 4gb is doing justice to making it fast in multitasking. Lemme know if you have any inquiries.

The battery really amaze me, do get 6hours on my UMIDIGI A3 and I saw 4hours on screen usage and you still gat 55 percent
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 9:42pm On May 15
sheggsliveth:

The battery really amaze me, do get 6hours on my UMIDIGI A3 and I saw 4hours on screen usage and you still gat 55 percent
even I didn't expect the battery to be this impressive considering it's just 3180mah. The 12nm a22 processor is really battery efficient.
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by sheggsliveth: 9:46pm On May 15
Mustiboy:
even I didn't expect the battery to be this impressive considering it's just 3180mah. The 12nm a22 processor is really battery efficient.

you should get roughly 8hours does the battery reduce when you doesn't use it? my A3 do drop from100 to 96 before the day break
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 9:49pm On May 15
sheggsliveth:

you should get roughly 8hours does the battery reduce when you doesn't use it? my A3 do drop from100 to 96 before the day break
yes the battery drops when not in use— like a percentage every 3hrs. Every phone discharges on standby, I believe. That's why we have standby time rating on GSMarena.
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 12:38pm On May 16
Nice review

Using mine since then and i can say the phone is very good at that price

Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 12:42pm On May 16
Mustiboy:
Camera

The camera of this device is very but takes pretty decent pictures nonetheless. The only downside is that the both the rear and front facing camera are over-saturated. ( Something tecno do on most of this devices) I don't like this and I've been on look out for a third party camera app that will perform better.

Front camera sample

For the camera I use footej camera app and I found out it supports camera 2api
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 12:42pm On May 16
To place your Elephone a6mini orders on AliExpress you can contact me thanks
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 1:07pm On May 16
michealdeco:

For the camera I use footej camera app and I found out it supports camera 2api
is there any improvement with the said app?
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 1:09pm On May 16
michealdeco:
Nice review

Using mine since then and i can say the phone is very good at that price
oh! so it's you.i remember we ordered at the same time.

But Why are you using that pouch? It makes the phone look ugly. The device is far more beautiful than this.
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 1:11pm On May 16
Mustiboy:
is there any improvement with the said app?
yes

It reduces the saturation, ability to switch off shutter sound and other pro settings like manual focus, artificial focus etc
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 1:14pm On May 16
michealdeco:
yes

It reduces the saturation, ability to switch off shutter sound and other pro settings like manual focus, artificial focus etc
alright. Thanks
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 1:15pm On May 16
Mustiboy:
oh! so it's you.i remember we ordered at the same time.

But Why are you using that pouch? It makes the phone look ugly. The device is far more beautiful than this.
yes you're right but I don't take chances with my smartphones
I do remove it from the case but once I want to go out I put it back
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 1:50pm On May 16
michealdeco:
yes you're right but I don't take chances with my smartphones
I do remove it from the case but once I want to go out I put it back
Alright then. Hopefully, a pouch of it's own will be released on AliExpress.
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by michealdeco: 2:05pm On May 16
Mustiboy:
Alright then. Hopefully, a pouch of it's own will be released on AliExpress.
there's already some released though they are wallet pouch and I don't like them
Re: Elephone A6 Mini Review by Mustiboy(m): 3:12pm On May 16
michealdeco:
there's already some released though they are wallet pouch and I don't like them
I know those ones. They are marely wallets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help On Nokia / Mtel Free Gprs.watch Out! / Mynigeriamobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.