Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN (946 Views)

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware / Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by Davisk11(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2019
in my life I never thought or planned to do evil against my fellow being in the name of ripping them off of their hard earn Money. I woke up yesterday I received a message from a guy I thought he has btc to sell though I posted on business section that I need $100 btc to buy..so as a received the message I thought the person got my number from Nairaland here...I replied his messages and we entered agreement. the way this guy promised me heaven and earth made me to fall for him that his real. well I changed my mind that in this world for one to be successful in one or two business one must ready to take risk. so agree to first send the guys money..within a minute this guy disappeared to tinny air. I pleaded with him wrote many pleading letters to appeal to this guy yet he ll just read and ignore my text. have tried everything within my power to plead with guy yet he failed to listen to plead.
here attached all my chat with him
his name is ( ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN with acct 3133575098 first bank). phone number is *08087820904*
pls Laala help me expose him to the world.
34k is not change in this era.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by okeyglm: 11:18pm On May 10, 2019
we keep hammering in this forum use a reputable escrow and always do a background check before any transaction. op, sorry for lost. next time take precautions

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by murphyrichy(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2019
Go to first bank and report him, they will place lien in his account, shikena!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by Finest4luv1(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2019
Davisk11:
in my life I never thought or planned to do evil against my fellow being in the name of ripping them off of their hard earn Money. I woke up yesterday I received a message from a guy I thought he has btc to sell though I posted on business section that I need $100 btc to buy..so as a received the message I thought the person got my number from Nairaland here...I replied his messages and we entered agreement. the way this guy promised me heaven and earth made me to fall for him that his real. well I changed my mind that in this world for one to be successful in one or two business one must ready to take risk. so agree to first send the guys money..within a minute this guy disappeared to tinny air. I pleaded with him wrote many pleading letters to appeal to this guy yet he ll just read and ignore my text. have tried everything within my power to plead with guy yet he failed to listen to plead.
his name is ( ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN with acct 3133575098 first bank). phone number is *08087820904*
the guy is a tagged scammer, you would have researched here first, search his number and you will see its blacklisted

He's everywhere looking for prey.

Sorry bro, report the account number ASAP

THE GUY EVEN USE MANY ACCOUNTS TO SCAM

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by yeyebrity: 7:45pm On May 14, 2019
Finest4luv1:
the guy is a tagged scammer, you would have researched here first, search his number and you will see its blacklisted

He's everywhere looking for prey.

Sorry bro, report the account number ASAP

THE GUY EVEN USE MANY ACCOUNTS TO SCAM

Thanks for considering acting as escrow between @Juliusiji and I. We will chat more on WhatsApp.
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by luvuinxs(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2019
Report the account yo your bank and he will be in for it
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by Justanodadude: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2019
Almost got scammed.

Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by shy360: 6:02am On Aug 08, 2023
Davisk11:

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN - @Brittbreaker's

I got scammed by ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN on August 7, 2023. He advertise on Nairaland, and I contacted him for eBay checkout.

I charted him up on WhatApp on rate, and he told me his rate was N750 to $1, I agreed to pay him. His calculations were N89,752, and I decided to pay him N90k

A few hours after he received the money, he claimed he had not seen the money that I should send another one. See his message here.

"I think it's from my GTB. And it's not
even supposed to be so. Because it's got to
Or should I give you my Kuda?
payment, so whenever the GTB fund
arrives, I can refund. I just received
two different payments now from
Kuda after you made your payment
and those two payments are already
in my account without delay."

His details
Name: PeterOSEREMEN ENABULU
account number 0823349842. GTBank
Phone: +1 (413) 541-9496
Brittbreaker's
~Hydronic Exchange
Address: 22 Wole Omo Osho St., Idimu, 102213
Email: masakanate@gmail.com
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by Davisk11(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
shy360:

I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN - @Brittbreaker's

I got scammed by ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN on August 7, 2023. He advertise on Nairaland, and I contacted him for eBay checkout.

I charted him up on WhatApp on rate, and he told me his rate was N750 to $1, I agreed to pay him. His calculations were N89,752, and I decided to pay him N90k

A few hours after he received the money, he claimed he had not seen the money that I should send another one. See his message here.

"I think it's from my GTB. And it's not
even supposed to be so. Because it's got to
Or should I give you my Kuda?
payment, so whenever the GTB fund
arrives, I can refund. I just received
two different payments now from
Kuda after you made your payment
and those two payments are already
in my account without delay."

His details
Name: PeterOSEREMEN ENABULU
account number 0823349842. GTBank
Phone: +1 (413) 541-9496
Brittbreaker's
~Hydronic Exchange
Address: 22 Wole Omo Osho St., Idimu, 102213
Email: masakanate@gmail.com

Ha enabulu Peter still exist on nairaland ?...omo na confirm criminal o
Re: I Got Scammed By ENABULU PETER OSEREMEN by shy360: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Davisk11:

Ha enabulu Peter still exist on nairaland ?...omo na confirm criminal o

I didn’t know his a criminal

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Air Freight Cargo To UK, Canada, US, Dubai, South Africa. / Latest Strategy To Make 35000 Naira daily From Bet9ja / Can Venza Be Used For Uber / Bolt Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.