Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness (34817 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Actress Biola Adekunle Show Off Her Beautiful Family In New Family Portrait / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On May 11, 2019
Congrats dear

I can imagine the harassment,abuse and insults from in laws.including the ones that have Dysfunctional marriages and low spam count. All of them will feel they have the right to call her ako aja,barren woman etc
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by deeway200(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Congratulations!!!!! I tap into your blessing
amen
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Nigerdailytimes: 10:11am On May 11, 2019
IGP Rolls-Out New Counter-Kidnapping Strategies, Rescues 27 Kidnapped Victims

https://www.newsliveng.com/2019/05/09/igp-rolls-out-new-counter-kidnapping-strategies-rescues-27-kidnapped-victims/
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2019
MissRaine69:
So people cannot practice family planning anymore? Not everyone has reproduction on their mind.

The actress' post gives us the impression that the wait was not intentional.

Logan ti o de is an excerpt from a song meaning 'immediately God showed up, my life had meaning'.

The song tells us that people are called barren for many reasons, however immediately God showed up, their lives had meaning.

Cc: Tinalex

Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by akan102: 10:20am On May 11, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by jeff1607(m): 10:28am On May 11, 2019
GTFO:

Yes boo! You were just lucky iWas still on the thread!
Tbh, I don't! I can screengrab for you if you want more evidence .. but sorry I would be outta here before you respond sad

yea right

prove it
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Trippledee(m): 10:32am On May 11, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Congratulations!!!!! I tap into your blessing

You are next to celeberate
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Esthercakes(f): 10:48am On May 11, 2019
Mrop:
See More Romantic Photos of Sexy actress Biola Adekunle and her husband => HERE
Wow, congratulations to her
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by papyskinsy: 10:53am On May 11, 2019
I knw some will say de man should do a DNA test.. Nigerians don't believe in miracle.. congrats to them
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by DivinePips123: 11:01am On May 11, 2019
Congratulations smiley

Kindly check out our offering and money success here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Lovelyn451(f): 11:16am On May 11, 2019
Tapped...congratulations and welcome baby kiss
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Burgerlomo: 11:54am On May 11, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by MissRaine69(f): 11:56am On May 11, 2019
bukatyne:

The actress' post gives us the impression that the wait was not intentional.

Logan ti o de is an excerpt from a song meaning 'immediately God showed up, my life had meaning'.

The song tells us that people are called barren for many reasons, however immediately God showed up, their lives had meaning.

Cc: Tinalex

Congratulations to her.
You assume the issue was with her? How do you know the issue was not with the man?
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by bukatyne(f): 12:00pm On May 11, 2019
MissRaine69:

You assume the issue was with her? How do you know the issue was not with the man?

I don't think my post addresses who had the issue.

I was addressing the fact that the wait was intentional.
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Kaypower112(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2019
Congrats oo, I also tap into this bsigs on behalf of my uncle's wife too, the belle no dey stay, but God being God, this one she has will stay, Nd complete to term. Amen
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by Gabson001(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2019
Congrats o.. That same God will answer others amen
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:50pm On May 11, 2019
Trippledee:

You are next to celeberate
Amen, thanks so much
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by MissRaine69(f): 1:03pm On May 11, 2019
bukatyne:

I don't think my post addresses who had the issue.

I was addressing the fact that the wait was intentional.
Which goes back to my post. Some couples plan their families.
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by bukatyne(f): 3:04pm On May 11, 2019
MissRaine69:

Which goes back to my post. Some couples plan their families.

Do some couple plan their families? Yes.

Did this lady plan hers? Most likely not.

Why? The post I first quoted you.
Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by UbiDaniels: 3:44pm On May 11, 2019
who that one epp

Re: Biola Adekunle Gives Birth After 5 Years Of Childlessness by UbiDaniels: 3:44pm On May 11, 2019
who that one epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido New Encrusted Diamond Necklace ‘baddest 7’ Is Ready. Shares First Photos / Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / Joke Silva Is An Ageless Beauty In These Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.