Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kim Kardashian West And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian West And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy (PHOTOS) (296 Views)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian West And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy (PHOTOS) by Infoglobemedia1: 3:31am On May 11, 2019
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West have welcomed their fourth baby into the world.

Kardashian West confirmed via Twitter that the baby boy had arrived Friday.

“He’s here and he’s perfect!” she tweeted, few minutes after the arrival of the baby.

The reality television star said the baby resembled his sister Chicago, and called him her...[read more]
https://infoglobemedia.com/kim-kardashian-west-and-kanye-west/

(1) (Reply)

Court Clears Shakira Of Plagiarism Allegation / Chimamanda Adichie Joins Exclusive List Of Yale’s Class Day Speakers / "I Will Expose Your Asses If You Beg My Man For Money" - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.