Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

"I Will Expose Your Asses If You Beg My Man For Money" - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Expose Your Asses If You Beg My Man For Money" - Tonto Dikeh (294 Views)

Keep Crying While I Enjoy Your Ex Husband’s Money’ – Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Bestie, / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me / I Will Disgrace You If You Beg My New Man For Money-tonto Dikeh Warns Tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Expose Your Asses If You Beg My Man For Money" - Tonto Dikeh by mrtim1911: 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
Tonto Dikeh has threatened a number of entertainers and she didn't hesitate to mention their names.

The actress revealed on Instagram that she's in a new relationship but she warned her fellow entertainers to stay away from her man and desist from begging him for money as they are known to. She threatened to expose their "gay asses" if they go against her wishes.

Full story on https://www.cameraboytv.com/component/k2/i-will-expose-your-asses-if-you-beg-my-man-for-money-tonto-dikeh-calls-out-2face-annie-idibia-ik-ogbonna-and-others-as-she-reveals-she-s-in-a-new-relationship

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z's Roc Nation Fires Several Executive Staff Members / Finally: Simi Breaks Her Silence On Naira Marley's Arrest / CDQ Condemns DJ Cuppy’s Speech At The Global Citizens Event In Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.