Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,431 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch (14459 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:47am On May 11, 2019
Hummmmm... Me watching them in 3D grin
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by BuhariAdvocate: 6:53am On May 11, 2019
That useless of a thing.
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Adedotun222(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2019
Hmm.. That's the result of incompetence..
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Dareal90s(m): 7:34am On May 11, 2019
overall90:

i think you are the biggest FOOL to grace the universe for dragging IPOB into your stupid lagos politics and if i may i ask,who is the "one man" that the report claims the assembly members are loyal to and dictating for them?
Village man, what do u know about politics? Better swerve, when Yoruba's ar playing d game u shld go nd hawk galla.
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Pavarottii(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2019
At a point in time... I tot lagosians said he was the best governor ever but now same people are dragging his name on d floor cos he didn't give amala to tinubu to eat...

The funny thing is that u guys think u r doing ambode... U r doing urselves.. Cos I know sanwo olu won't half of what ambode did... He will just be giving tinubu money to buy cocaine...

Well am in a state... My governor is the best gov3rnor in Nigeria... Mr project... Gov. Wike.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Shikini: 7:46am On May 11, 2019
No wa oo
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by mu2sa2: 8:08am On May 11, 2019
maxibee123:
In as much as TINUBU is politically.... He should be very weary and careful about this ambode matter...

FOR EVERY ACTION...THERE'S ALWAYS A REACTION...

But the reaction can be sweeter than the action.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by overall90: 8:16am On May 11, 2019
Dareal90s:

Village man, what do u know about politics? Better swerve, when Yoruba's ar playing d game u shld go nd hawk galla.

see this mongol
you have been noticed,oya go and look for skull to harvest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by ezegold4we: 8:39am On May 11, 2019
Igbos are the most reasonable, responsible, responsive, beautiful and most handsome and hardworking tribe in this contraption called Nigeria,

The only compliment enemies of igbos can give them is hatred, enmity and critism.
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Politicowizard(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2019
It is hightime the name Lagos changed to "Tinubu State". Let it be official. Next House of Assembly should take note. It will be the most important bill you all will be rembered for, if done.

Don't quote me, but if you're very foolish, you can.
Re: Lagos State House of Assembly refuses to transfer budget to Ambode - Punch by Dareal90s(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2019
overall90:

see this mongol
you have been noticed,oya go and look for skull to harvest
Just like this ur yam legged precious akpu smelly armpit sister.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Resign If You Truly Love Atiku, Stakeholders Tell Ayu / Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) / Governor Akeredolu Emerges Chairman South West Governors' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.