Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies (1087 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 2 Lawyers In Court For Stealing N188.7m From Dead Boss - SaharaRep / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by oluchisimfred: 5:56am On May 11, 2019
A 'hot' business currently going on in Ghana at the moment is the sale of water from dead bodies to Ghanaian Pastors who pay as much as N487k (GH¢7000) for it. A morgue attendant in an interview with Atinka TV, said that the water from the remains of dead people deposited at the various hospitals in Ghana are on high demand and is now a cash cow at most mortuaries in Ghana.

The morgue attendant who stated that they are not well paid, added that the sale of the water from dead bodies to Pastors who use it for their rituals to perform their miracles is now one of their main source of revenue. The man who disclosed that Ghanaian Pastors now pay as much as N487k (GH¢7000) for water from dead bodies, also revealed that some families prefer to wash their dead relatives at the mortuary before taking them home for burial.

“Some people prefer to bath their corpse at the mortuary. So when the attendants mop up the wet floor, they squeeze the dirty water into containers which they keep and sell to some pastors,” the morgue attendant said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/11/ghanaian-pastors-now-pay-n487k-gh%c2%a27000-for-water-from-dead-bodies/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by oluchisimfred: 5:57am On May 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by hacmond(m): 6:05am On May 11, 2019
Na wa oh shocked
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by judgementyard(m): 6:09am On May 11, 2019
Like seriously

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by GISTM0RE: 7:21am On May 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by hisgrace090: 7:49am On May 11, 2019
Fraudulent men have invaded the church.

What a world.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 7:57am On May 11, 2019
what at all are you people searching from Ghana for you to be always posting this fake propaganda news about Ghana everyday,today Ghanaians love sex,tomorrow Ghanaian pastors say this and that,next time Ghanaians are too dark and ugly,the next day Ghanaians are too poor,Ghanaians don't have light,they're lying,Ghanaian minister,president says this,wears this and it becomes a bashing topic.For crying out loud Nigeria has over 200 million people compared to Ghana's 29 million people and Nigeria has over 1 billion problems to discuss and tackle and if you try to defend Ghana,these same Ghana haters will say leave here and go to Ghana land or whatever,please all these news purported to come from Ghana are not true,we never hear of them in Ghana so am surprised it becomes a bone of contention in far away land in Nigeria.Please Ghana is not your brother or even friend.If you want to discuss about international news,talk about Niger,Chad,Cameroon,Benin who are your brothers and neighbors or better still,talk about Nigeria.Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chiommy123(f): 8:36am On May 11, 2019
Iam not saying its true or not but the way this people display money rituals on television is alarming and I may be tempted to believe this
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by letout: 8:55am On May 11, 2019
Jesus
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 9:15am On May 11, 2019
chiommy123:
Iam not saying its true or not but the way this people display money rituals on television is alarming and I may be tempted to believe this
hello dear,have you been to Ghana before?
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by Hector09(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2019
Believe in miracle or any pastor at ur own perim
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chiommy123(f): 10:48am On May 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
hello dear,have you been to Ghana before?
no sir but don't take it personal na they say crazy things about Nigeria too and we don't kill no one. Bad things happen everywhere
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 12:01pm On May 11, 2019
chiommy123:
no sir but don't take it personal na they say crazy things about Nigeria too and we don't kill no one. Bad things happen everywhere
actually am a Ghanaian and would like to understand your points and explain my stance and besides I have not taken it personal dear,am open for a constructive discussion.What are some of the crazy things we Ghanaians say against Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chiommy123(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
actually am a Ghanaian and would like to understand your points and explain my stance and besides I have not taken it personal dear,am open for a constructive discussion.What are some of the crazy things we Ghanaians say against Nigeria
my point is you don't have to say its totally false what the poster said about Ghanian pastors because it can happen there and it can happen here too. Secondly you guys are our brothers and friends whether you like it or yes. So what's your stance
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 5:45pm On May 11, 2019
chiommy123:
my point is you don't have to say its totally false what the poster said about Ghanian pastors because it can happen there and it can happen here too. Secondly you guys are our brothers and friends whether you like it or yes. So what's your stance
hmmm,interesting,well dear it can happen here as you rightly stated although this particular one never happened and we are not your brothers or friend.Any Ghanaian who tells you that is just misleading you.We're not enemies buh there's a little rivalry in sports and jollof rice grin buh that's it,there's no connection again,different people,different culture,different languages,different dressing and dresses,everything is different.Ghanaians have nobody to call friend or brother especially in West Africa,remember your people forced 2 million Ghanaians out of their country sometime ago when we needed your support.Buh you're welcome to Ghana,all Africans are United.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2019
Crazy freaks
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by BlackSaints: 7:15pm On May 11, 2019
Khiaa what do you have to say
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chiommy123(f): 9:21pm On May 11, 2019
chrisagyei:
hmmm,interesting,well dear it can happen here as you rightly stated although this particular one never happened and we are not your brothers or friend.Any Ghanaian who tells you that is just misleading you.We're not enemies buh there's a little rivalry in sports and jollof rice grin buh that's it,there's no connection again,different people,different culture,different languages,different dressing and dresses,everything is different.Ghanaians have nobody to call friend or brother especially in West Africa,remember your people forced 2 million Ghanaians out of their country sometime ago when we needed your support.Buh you're welcome to Ghana,all Africans are United.
we can't be united if we continue remembering the past. Imagine southy vs Nigeria. You're welcome to Nigeria too
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by PetroDollax: 9:51pm On May 11, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin nigerians are damn patheitic grin grin grin is this their laughable way to portray Ghana ins a bad light? well, let them publish all the sex stories about Ghana grin let them publish all the absurd and contrived stories about Ghana grin grin grin Ghana will continue to forge ahead no matter what you nigerians say or think grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by Pat081: 10:31am On May 12, 2019
It maybe fake or not but not everything that happen in Ghana that u will know sir
chrisagyei:
what at all are you people searching from Ghana for you to be always posting this fake propaganda news about Ghana everyday,today Ghanaians love sex,tomorrow Ghanaian pastors say this and that,next time Ghanaians are too dark and ugly,the next day Ghanaians are too poor,Ghanaians don't have light,they're lying,Ghanaian minister,president says this,wears this and it becomes a bashing topic.For crying out loud Nigeria has over 200 million people compared to Ghana's 29 million people and Nigeria has over 1 billion problems to discuss and tackle and if you try to defend Ghana,these same Ghana haters will say leave here and go to Ghana land or whatever,please all these news purported to come from Ghana are not true,we never hear of them in Ghana so am surprised it becomes a bone of contention in far away land in Nigeria.Please Ghana is not your brother or even friend.If you want to discuss about international news,talk about Niger,Chad,Cameroon,Benin who are your brothers and neighbors or better still,talk about Nigeria.Thank you
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by tungamaje: 1:10pm On May 12, 2019
chrisagyei:

Mi bro, do you want me to believe Ghanaians don't report news about Nigeria? We are friends and we shall continue to talk about each other. Please bear it
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 2:27pm On May 12, 2019
chiommy123:
we can't be united if we continue remembering the past. Imagine southy vs Nigeria. You're welcome to Nigeria too
Well,I guess you're right although the past is very gloomy and painful,we can still forge ahead in peace by respecting one another.buh it looks like one part do not respect the other.Nigeria do not respect Ghana as a country and that's a fact cos I know what am talking about.That's very unfortunate with how Nigerians see the Black Star of Africa,I mean Ghana and is very appalling although some Ghanaians also have some preconceived thoughts when they see a Nigerian due to the unfortunate ways of illegal activities we Ghanaians see from some Nigerians who're in millions residing in Ghana.I love Nigerians and I pray all goes on well for you as a country and same for Ghana too.
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 2:38pm On May 12, 2019
Pat081:
It maybe fake or not but not everything that happen in Ghana that u will know sir
well dear,am a news person so I literally know any headline in this part of the continent called Ghana.Have you ever wondered how a typical 100% Ghanaian who has basically Accra running through his veins and never tasted a Nigerian company or friends in the past was able to figure out this particular site and forum and how it operates.I can tell you that 99.8% of Ghanaians never know that a site or forum called nairaland ever exists including all the social media followers and internet users.That should tell you how inquisitive and exploring I am.I understudy all the Ghanaian news reported on this sites especially the once that gains recognition and can tell you the hidden agenda against the Black Star of Africa(Ghana)if you wish.Take care of yourself and enjoy your day
Re: Ghanaian Pastors Now Pay N487k (GH¢7000) For Water From Dead Bodies by chrisagyei: 2:49pm On May 12, 2019
tungamaje:

Mi bro, do you want me to believe Ghanaians don't report news about Nigeria? We are friends and we shall continue to talk about each other. Please bear it
that's the point,we don't report such petty news and we hardly even report Nigerian news unless say it's your general election or about Nigerians in Ghana.These news about Ghana all over nairaland have a negative agenda to propagate something and idea about Ghana which is very unfortunate.And no,we're not friends or brothers buh definitely not enemies.We have one or two rivalries in sports and other minor topics buh that's it.Our way of lives are totally different.

(1) (Reply)

Moment Fight Broke Between The Three NURTW Factions In Oyo State (Pics) / How Theives Used My Stolen Phone On Betpawa To Commit Banking Fraud (must Read) / I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.