Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say (1083 Views)

Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Ugandan Housemaid Who Stabbed Her Madam And Son To Death, Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by zeenation(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
The 20 year old herdsmen, Laolu Isa, has admitted to assaulting to death a 54 year elderly woman, Mrs Mary Okereke, in Ebonyi state.

Laolu who was marched before newsmen at the state police direction in Abakaliki, the state capital on Monday December 30th,said that

To read the full story click on the link below

https://www.zeenationblog.com/2019/12/i-was-drunk-angry-when-i-raped-54-year.html?m=1

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by chiefolododo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Haha

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Jabioro: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
You are drunk and fifty four years old woman was attractive to you ,fine!!.Then you have to rape her to death..You could understand yourself but me I refused to understood you..When wake up inside conderm prison yard you go talk true.

1 Like

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Cuccitini(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Shayo na bastard
Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Somebody that sleeps with cow is it 54 year old man or woman he won't sleep with?

This guy wasn't high on nothing.

The worst set of people to be kidnapped by are Fulani herdsmen. They do not have any feeling of human empathy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by drips8(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
He should be killed be a drunk officer also.

1 Like

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by itsme01: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
shocked

if only northerners drink beer like normal people and not hard burukutu and other crazy stuffs

Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by SarakiBukola: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Our biafuro online warriors are silent.

undecided
Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Lanretoye(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Which kind sleep be they wey dey kill person.
Re: I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
I dropped a comment that Nairalanders should stop slut shaming and Marvelous000 decided to call me a low life & bag of filth.
That’s to let you all know that these trolls are what they call others. They wish everyone is going thru hell like them.
Well, Marvelous000. I will give you d attention u so much crave since you have proven to be mad.

He even had whitlow. grin grin ;DWhen he won’t stop typing nonsense. Ewu

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Internet Fraudster Nwata Anayoeze / Aunt Breaks A Girl's Head In Delta After Accusing Her Of Stealing In Market(pics / I Bought A Sim And Someone Just Called To Claim It Is His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.