Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO (11344 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by akintade59: 6:00am On May 11, 2019
Daughter of the embattled emir of kano,Sanusi has open up in a video.

She said: "l know that he has always wanted to be the emir of Kano but to him, if it comes between what is right, what his conscience tells him and choosing the throne, he would happily give up the throne. My father always fight for progress and unity and equality, whenever he is confronted with challenges he must always do the right thing.

Watch the video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/daughter-of-emir-sanusi-opens-up-about.html

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by akintade59: 6:00am On May 11, 2019
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by ajokebelle(f): 6:59am On May 11, 2019
Is this not an old news?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by jerryunit48: 8:23am On May 11, 2019
I didn’t expect anything less from a daughter, but the truth is that Emir Sanusi will never give up the throne
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by grandstar(m): 8:26am On May 11, 2019
His grandfather, a former Emir was disposed and exiled for being vocal. It runs in the blood of his grandchild too.

Lamido Sanusi said he can never be a politician as he can't tell people what they want to hear. With Jonathan or with Buhari and now Ganduje, this disposition is proving true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by iammo(m): 9:59am On May 11, 2019
grin

what else would i say about my rich providing father

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by tydi(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2019
She missed the part where her father stole public fund when he was the CBN governer..

madam Come back and complete his biography Abi does his conscience not prick him when it comes to taking or leaving money

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by skinnyebans(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by SadiqBabaSani: 10:28am On May 11, 2019
Why Would Sanusi not be Deposed, wat will happen? Nothing
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by tiredoflife(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2019
The fight is beyond what u see
This fight is coming from the council of state and also from the sultan of sokoto
The emir of kano is making too much noise
He is exalting his throne above the powers that be
He was used to remove Jonathan
But he began to feel too big
Bigger than the powers that made him
Atiku won more votes in kano cos of his utterances
This was a blow to the powers that be
He had to be tamed
Council of state don't like to be challenged
He did it to the former C-in-C Jonathan
Now he is part of the council of state
They dont forgive
So they made sure they bring his throne down
There is only one northern king
And that's the sultan of sokoto
He is more known than the throne of the sultan
He had to be clipped

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by Ifeoluwaseun(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2019
Would you like your Business or Company registered with "Corporate Affairs Commission" (CAC)?

Would you like to apply for a Change of Name on Newspaper, and get Name published in just 24 hours?

Call/SMS: 08136863589
WhatsApp: 08097511688

For your instant services.

If I also show you how your 2,000 Naira will make you a "Millionaire", will you do it? If "YES", chat/inbox me on the above contacts immediately.
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by iammo(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2019
tiredoflife:
[s] The fight is beyond what u see
This fight is coming from the council of state and also from the sultan of sokoto
The emir of kano is making too much noise
He is exalting his throne above the powers that be
He was used to remove Jonathan
But he began to feel too big
Bigger than the powers that made him
Atiku won more votes in kano cos of his utterances
This was a blow to the powers that be
He had to be tamed
Council of state don't like to be challenged
He did it to the former C-in-C Jonathan
Now he is part of the council of state
They dont forgive
So they made sure they bring his throne down
There is only one northern king
And that's the sultan of sokoto
He is more known than the throne of the sultan
He had to be clipped [/s]

give us better lamba, this one na linusious propaganda

You do understand the meaning of Council of state abi you dont ? and its constituitional advisery role and its members right ?

but to Educate you, i will bring it to you so you dont continue decieving yourself;

DEFINATION ; The Nigerian Council of State is an organ of the Nigerian Government. Its functions include " advising the executive on policy making "
Composition ; The Council of State consists of the following persons:

•President, who is the Chairman;
•Vice-President, who is the Deputy Chairman;
•All former Presidents of the Federation and all former Heads of the Government of the Federation;
•All former Chief Justices of Nigeria;
•President of the Senate;
•Speaker of the House of Representatives;
•All the Governors of the states of the Federation; and
•Attorney-General of the Federation.

And their Advise is only limited to Population census, Pregative of mercy and Presidential pardon , National Awards and Honour
NJC member Nomination.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by HigherEd: 1:06pm On May 11, 2019
grandstar:
His grandfather, a former Emir was disposed and exiled for being vocal. It runs in the blood of his grandchild too.

Lamido Sanusi said he can never be a politician as he can't tell people what they want to hear. With Jonathan or with Buhari and now Ganduje, this disposition is proving true
I tell you! Sanusi is too sincere.
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by FactBoyz: 1:30pm On May 11, 2019
hmm

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by tiredoflife(m): 2:02pm On May 11, 2019
iammo:

give us better lamba, this one na linusious propaganda

You do understand the meaning of Council of state abi you dont ? and its constituitional advisery role and its members right ?

but to Educate you, i will bring it to you so you dont continue decieving yourself;

DEFINATION ; The Nigerian Council of State is an organ of the Nigerian Government. Its functions include " advising the executive on policy making "
Composition ; The Council of State consists of the following persons:

•President, who is the Chairman;
•Vice-President, who is the Deputy Chairman;
•All former Presidents of the Federation and all former Heads of the Government of the Federation;
•All former Chief Justices of Nigeria;
•President of the Senate;
•Speaker of the House of Representatives;
•All the Governors of the states of the Federation; and
•Attorney-General of the Federation.

And their Advise is only limited to Population census, Pregative of mercy and Presidential pardon , National Awards and Honour
NJC member Nomination.

U think u know but I don't think u know
Advice limited
For real
Never mind then
A slave is always a slave and a worker always a worker
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by iammo(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2019
tiredoflife:

U think u know but I don't think u know
Advice limited
For real
Never mind then
A slave is always a slave and a worker always a worker

Just like the ones meant to be followers and governed shouldn'nt meddle with High level Governace far above their knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by tiredoflife(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2019
iammo:

Just like the ones meant to be followers and governed shouldn'nt meddle with High level Governace far above their knowledge

Hehehhe u really don't know me and who I am
Yes very true
U mentioned council of state saying the former head of state and president only advice on population
And some few minor stuffs
I laff again
Let's all mind our stations
When the wig is on
Even a peasant feels important
Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by Countersam(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2019
akintade59:
Daughter of the embattled emir of kano,Sanusi has open up in a video.

She said: "l know that he has always wanted to be the emir of Kano but to him, if it comes between what is right, what his conscience tells him and choosing the throne, he would happily give up the throne. My father always fight for progress and unity and equality, whenever he is confronted with challenges he must always do the right thing.

Watch the video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/daughter-of-emir-sanusi-opens-up-about.html

What your father did to Akingbola, Ibru and co was right abi? undecided

Re: Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO by ecomalchemist(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
V

(1) (Reply)

Kogi workers groan over non-payment of salaries / Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert / Market Fire: NGF Donates ₦50 Million To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.