Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? (28841 Views)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by deltateam: 2:28pm On May 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Grandpa what are u doing here then ?

Watching over my children.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2019
tactius:
I miss Okin biscuits
Coaster and shortcake (my favorite).
The company also used to make juice back in the 1980s
pako biscuit was also gold then

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:42pm On May 11, 2019
Dutch white milk bar
Fataya (pako)
Elekute- Like powdered dokwa
Nice memory
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by RemiTinubu(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2019
[s]
Meliaen:

Condense, balewa, ekana-gowon, robo, alata biscuit, gem (abc), nasco biscuit
[/s]
trash
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Bennie79(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2019
What of waffel Rolls?
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Kendrick80(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2019
Goody goody
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by oloriLFC(f): 3:05pm On May 11, 2019
tosignboi:
....very strong and sweet
it's back on sale now
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by sweetilicious(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2019
goody goody and this m&m chocolate with many colours.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Toseenlove: 3:21pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Burgerlomo: 3:27pm On May 11, 2019
Sisi pelebe and goody goody cool
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Toseenlove: 3:27pm On May 11, 2019
MiddleSpot:

You ate pako? That hard one you have to put on the table to hit hard before it breaks.

Lol how about the Twinnies u'll have to seperate and the ones that has Pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by orlahtohbadt(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2019
sweetilicious:
goody goody and this m&m chocolate with many colours.
M & M chocolate was called Gongo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Toseenlove: 3:34pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by kings59: 3:37pm On May 11, 2019
Who remembers pit, auto car, trebor, speedy biscuit and gsm orange juice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Suuuru: 3:40pm On May 11, 2019
Next time include Bazooka
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by tsannee(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Naija4love:
Which of this childhood treats did you miss?

A Okin biscuit

B Digestive biscuit

C Sisi pelebe

D Goody Goody

Let have fun my people, if you don't know any of this kids favorite then maybe you are new to this world
CC: mod

Okin biscuit
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by britiko: 4:21pm On May 11, 2019
Naija4love:
Which of this childhood treats did you miss?

A Okin biscuit

B Digestive biscuit

C Sisi pelebe

D Goody Goody

Let have fun my people, if you don't know any of this kids favorite then maybe you are new to this world
CC: mod

OP I miss okin shortcake biscuit.

Just wondering why cabin biscuit and choco milo is not on the list .
Cabin biscuit when fried or sandwiched with butter is yummy... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by babtoundey(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2019
Niwdog:
Where is coconut biscuit I fit chop am from school reach housey and the distance far sha
I hate coconut biscuit to the core. Speedy and and okin (shortcake) we're my favourites
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Almost everything in this country is now substandard. They keep lowering the quality with each passing year
They either lower the quality/quantity or increase the price..or worse off do both. It's just the reflection of things oh..

I BLAME MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by kings59: 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
layefa123:
Lemme confess.... I had a goody goody addiction. Back then when I was in jss1,and started having small money, I would buy N50 worth, hide so no one would beg me and chew them.... Also had a fanta/mirinda addiction....finally outgrew it when I went to boarding house.

I love your English. Very perfect smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Hortland6530: 4:55pm On May 11, 2019
Isorite
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2019
deltateam:

Watching over my children.
na una type the rape small small girls
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by deltateam: 5:02pm On May 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:

na una type the rape small small girls

Your parents failed you.
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by saviourGeorge: 5:21pm On May 11, 2019
I missed all except Digestive Coaster BT ma fav which us not there was Coconut cookies
Re: Which Of These Childhood Treats Did You Miss? by Akuruoulo(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2019
deltateam:

Your parents failed you.
u said u are an old man but u can't decode jokes from banter.
Its alright , they failed me. kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Husband Tell His Wife Everything? / Lovely Cakes in Lagos And Ogun State / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.