Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager (2798 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach / Manchester United Appoints Ralf Rangnick As Interim Manager (Pix) / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by Danpotter(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2019
Manchester United manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has reacted to the appointment of Mike Phelan as the new Assistant Manager of the club.
Man United on Friday appointed Phelan as Red Devils’ new Assistant Coach.

“Manchester United is delighted to announce that Mike Phelan has been appointed Assistant Manager on a three-year contract,” Man United said in a statement.
But reacting, Solskjaer described Phelan as a great person to have around, adding that 56-year-old has been invaluable him since last year December.

“Mike is a great person to have around and has been invaluable to me since we returned in December,” Solskjaer told Man United’s official website.
“He brings a wealth of experience to this role with a long established connection to the club.
“We have a good group of coaching staff and we are already working on the challenges that lie ahead as we plan for the new season and the future beyond.”

Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by mysteryman2014: 6:51am On May 11, 2019
Good
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by nepapole(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2019
I dont want to see those set of players next season.
Young, jones, smalling, fred, sanchez, lingard, pogba, rashford and the remaing should not be wearing that jersey. Useless players.
Only david and mayb lindelof shud be left.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by ehbellsho(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2019
I smell something
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by Itsmedozie: 9:05am On May 11, 2019
nepapole:
Young, jones, smalling, fred, sanchez, lingard, pogba, rashford and the remaing should not be wearing that jersey. Useless players.
Las las na you go play for united

3 Likes

Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by Sundahjoe(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2019
every club have her own season of up and down, it's obvious Red devils having one
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by TheSTreetman: 11:17am On May 11, 2019
nepapole:

Pogba, Rashford and Fred is great player. They only need more support to become a better player.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by marlboro007(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2019
nepapole:
Scott mctominay & dalot shud stay as well
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by careytommy37(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2019
nepapole:

David sgould be the first one to go. He wanted to leave but Man Utd refused to sell so he performed well during the season and purposely started conceding careless goals towards the end of the season to make his ambition clear.
I dont know the devil that made Ole extend the contracts of Jones and Young. Smalling, Pogba, Martial, Sanchez and Bailly all need to go.
Fred is good and has shown signs of improving
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by nepapole(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2019
TheSTreetman:

Pogba, Rashford and Fred is great player. They only need more support to become a better player.
Pogba is talented but he is not crius. U cant build a team around such type of players. He needs to go. Fred needs to up his game, he aint consistent. Rashford...i dont even know what to say, mayb its too much hype that is making him play rubbish these days.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by nepapole(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2019
marlboro007:
Scott mctominay & dalot shud stay as well
Yes.....i think both are ok.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by nepapole(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2019
careytommy37:

David sgould be the first one to go. He wanted to leave but Man Utd refused to sell so he performed well during the season and purposely started conceding careless goals towards the end of the season to make his ambition clear.
I dont know the devil that made Ole extend the contracts of Jones and Young. Smalling, Pogba, Martial, Sanchez and Bailly all need to go.
Fred is good and has shown signs of improving
I dont bliv david did those things on purpose. It happened to him at the worldcup too where he had bad games. And in d league, he had just about 3 or 4 bad games. Fred needs to be more consistent. At times he looks so confident, another day he shaky on the ball and lacks confidence.
Re: Ole Solskjaer Reacts As Manchester United Appoints New Manager by TheSTreetman: 10:54pm On May 11, 2019
nepapole:

Pogba is talented but he is not crius. U cant build a team around such type of players. He needs to go. Fred needs to up his game, he aint consistent. Rashford...i dont even know what to say, mayb its too much hype that is making him play rubbish these days.

Pogba is the best player in Manchester united that's why his head is so high. He can do whatever he wants. During his time in juventus, he can't do shit because the likes of Pirlo, Vidal are better than him.

Fred only need good midfielder to up his game. He just needed more time.

Rashford, is still young and the hype is making him lose concentration. (you know English media nah) and almost our striking force is built on him due to Lukaku is crippled sad.

Nevertheless, we still need this three but the rest apart from Linderlof, Shaw needs to show the door. It's hard shaa We can't buy 11 players grin

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Nba Action! / Bittersweet Goal Of A Brazilian Youngster Anderson Talisca / Messi Looks Real Nice in an Unusual All Blonde Haircut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.