Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) (44349 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by GTFO(f): 1:40pm On May 11, 2019
8y88y8:

Don't forget to wash your hands

lol na your hand grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Starboytwo(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2019
B
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by GTFO(f): 1:41pm On May 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
B

Booked
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by highness25(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2019
Giftedhand92:
Passengers seen exchanging blows at the top of a moving train, yesterday, in Oshodi, Lagos.

In a viral video, the young men were seen standing on top of the train before the fight ensued.

One was nearly punched out of the moving train before he gained back his balance and continued in the exchange.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/passengers-exchange-blows-on-top-of-a-moving-train-in-oshodi-lagos/

Is that thing train? Looks more like a truck. chai! Oyibo de far far ahead. Wahala de oooh
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Emestar1999: 1:42pm On May 11, 2019
Only God knows the type of dull camera instablog9ja is always using. thought it was my sight but now I know better
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by nifesguide(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2019
Makaveli217:
All i can see here is the live version of gta san andreas
"All we had to do was follow the damn Train, CJ!"

Ah shit, here we go again
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by hardbody: 1:48pm On May 11, 2019
mofedamijo:

Yea, mad people who have refused to stay in their own states.....

Yeah. Like ondo, Osun, oyo, etc

1 Like

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by nwaguy01: 1:48pm On May 11, 2019
Makaveli217:
All i can see here is the live version of gta san andreas
"All we had to do was follow the damn Train, CJ!"

U sabi ...that word was from big smoke grin

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Mickeybook(f): 1:54pm On May 11, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Another example to proof that Lagos is full of mad people.
I heard their incoming governor self his a chief mad man

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:55pm On May 11, 2019
grin I don't even know how to laugh again. Nigeria full of comedy. But I suspect that is chinedu and namdi fighting on the train over family land they sold before running away from anambra.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Beedude(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2019
Now if they fall and die. Some of our religious leaders will say it's the work of the witches and wizard in their village when common sense is all they need. Most of our problems are more physical and psychological than spiritual

1 Like

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Wendybrown(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2019
Oracle55:
Everyone in LAGOS is literally mad just depends on what degree yours is

I swear u no lie
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 11, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
The only way some guys show superiority is by fighting.... what if they fall off the train? Someone dies the other go to jail.

No sense in such act...always learn to work away.
Absolutely, It Appears none of them has nothing to look foward to in their futures, hence the carelessness. perharps they are both better off dead.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2019
Beedude:
Now if they fall and die. Some of our religious leaders will say it's the work of the witches and wizard in their village when common sense is all they need. Most of our problems are more physical and psychological than spiritual
It boggles the mind.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 2:13pm On May 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
AFONJA PEOPLE WILL NOT KILL US IN THE COUNTRY grin grin

as if u re not one of us
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by jimcaddy(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2019
Don't forget to add pent-up anger and frustration
Lamasta:
So much joblessness in the land causing untold anger and frustrations everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Queenserah26(f): 2:23pm On May 11, 2019
Poverty of the mind
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:42pm On May 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

as if u re not one of us

I am different
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by KushLyon(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2019
Lagos is truly the land of madness. grin I remembered the first time I visited Lagos, I never even come down from bus I don witness 3 fights already
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Solosolojohquay: 2:54pm On May 11, 2019
I heard their incoming governor self his a chief mad man.��haaaahaa haaaahaa��
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 2:54pm On May 11, 2019
nwaguy01:

U sabi ...that word was from big smoke grin

Lol.. U sef play sanandreas. I nearly killed myself that year due to lack of sleep around 2004 coz of that game. Its to me the best GTA ever.. Far better than IV and V.

Makaveli217

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 3:13pm On May 11, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Am telling you.I saw some people sitted on top of a moving train and I was surprised.The disappointing part was seeing some policemen amongst them.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2019
Oracle55:
Everyone in LAGOS is literally mad just depends on what degree yours is
Am afraid I believe you
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2019
modestbrowser:
This looks like 1960 photo.

Are we moving forward or backward in this zoo?
It's not o.I saw with my own eyes at Ikeja.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 3:17pm On May 11, 2019
Lawless country, are they suppose to be on top of a moving train in the first place? cool
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by powerkey: 3:20pm On May 11, 2019
mofedamijo:

Yea, mad people who have refused to stay in their own states.....
He means indigenous mad people of Lagos and it's neibourhood..
Ndiara
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by package7(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2019
Suffering and Smiling.... Beast of no nation cool

Egbe ke egbe na bad society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Who Robs At Night Arrested In Port-Harcourt / Pregnant Woman Raped By Lagos Pastor⁠ Delivers Twins (photos) / Lekki Shooting Victim Receiving Free Treatment Steals Nurse's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.