Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,714 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) (44345 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Photos Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by openmine(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2019
Fools angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:32pm On May 11, 2019
incogni2o:

They are allowed to do that only when their is enough cabin space

Really ?

It's a barbaric behaviour .

Because the trains are not enough
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Timagex(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2019
Makaveli217:
All i can see here is the live version of gta san andreas
"All we had to do was follow the damn Train, CJ!"
"grockpokey" wink
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by mofedamijo(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2019
powerkey:

He means indigenous mad people of Lagos and it's neibourhood..
Ndiara
lol.....painment.....
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 3:59pm On May 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

I am different

hmm, dey hav Started again, soo wat makes u different from us oo?? i wil b happy if u can just give 3lines explanation
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Makaveli217(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol.. U sef play sanandreas. I nearly killed myself that year due to lack of sleep around 2004 coz of that game. Its to me the best GTA ever.. Far better than IV and V.

Makaveli217
Same here man, i do spend my free work days on san andreas, sometimes i just go to a far away place where those niggas wount see me to shoot, chill in my car and listen to the radio stations.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Hortland6530: 4:53pm On May 11, 2019
Isorite

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Gkemz: 5:08pm On May 11, 2019
Escapees of yabaleft.
Yabaleft pls come and claim your properties.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by selemo: 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
BLACK MONKEY WILL NEVER STOP RIDICULING US.. grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by hamrof(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2019
DOOM Naija version

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Masterk2019: 6:05pm On May 11, 2019
THUG LIFE

1 Like

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by luluosas(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2019
Stupidity
Giftedhand92:
Passengers seen exchanging blows at the top of a moving train, yesterday, in Oshodi, Lagos.

In a viral video, the young men were seen standing on top of the train before the fight ensued.

One was nearly punched out of the moving train before he gained back his balance and continued in the exchange.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/passengers-exchange-blows-on-top-of-a-moving-train-in-oshodi-lagos/

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 11, 2019
Spar7tan:
People in this lag is will be behaving like Westley Snipes, on top moving train for that matter. cheesy

Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by legalwealth(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2019
Griezwoman:
Lol.. Bollywood.. Naija version grin

grin grin grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

hmm, dey hav Started again, soo wat makes u different from us oo?? i wil b happy if u can just give 3lines explanation

Are you an olosho
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Zombicmodz: 7:26pm On May 11, 2019
Is this MI8 or 007 action video ?
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Are you an olosho
ahahahaah grin Olosho lounloun, na man i b i beg oo grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 7:44pm On May 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Are you an olosho
ahahahaah grin Olosho lounloun, na man i b i beg oo grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by davillian(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Another example to proof that Lagos is full of mad people.
Lagos drivers own worse.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by nogragra: 9:00pm On May 11, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
Another example to proof that Lagos is full of mad people.
..from the east aka alapotopoto?ľ
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by dipsy2009: 9:06pm On May 11, 2019
No be person wey board them dey call passengers grin grin
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by ATOZ9999(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2019
on a suicide mission
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by Dannyhajo(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2019
The tramadol wey dem take go clear for there eye wen train match them
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by periphetes: 1:34pm On May 12, 2019
No discipline, No law and we desire to have same comfort and luxury like the western world undecided . Globally we call ourselves humans but Africans keep showing there nature belongs to a special kind of homo sapiens.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by subcbouy: 3:44pm On May 12, 2019
mofedamijo:

Yea, mad people who have refused to stay in their own states.....
The same mad people build Lagos, rhetoric and mysterious.
Re: Passengers Fight On Top Of A Moving Train In Oshodi, Lagos (Pics) by mofedamijo(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2019
subcbouy:
The same mad people build Lagos, rhetoric and mysterious.

lol, same way they built Hong Kong, China, Indian, South Africa etc....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police ‘Arrest’ Cow Meant For Cult Day Celebration In Osun (pic) / Policeman Who Robs At Night Arrested In Port-Harcourt / Pregnant Woman Raped By Lagos Pastor⁠ Delivers Twins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.