Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Do I Know If I Am Healthy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Know If I Am Healthy? (235 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Now I Know Why Cheating Married People Don't Like Condom / Taking A Bold Step To Know If I Have Kidney Disease Or Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If I Am Healthy? by healthpriority: 7:45am On May 11, 2019
We all need a daily, well balanced diet for optimal health, feeding the body at cellular level. You need to properly maintain your cells with the right daily balanced diet. This includes the six major classes of food. You are your first priority and are responsible for your health. To give your energy levels and vitality boost, simply give your body the nutrients it requires for healthy cells.

But I ask myself... Is it possible to live healthy?
Is it possible to eat the required servings for the different classes of food?

My Answer is NO
What about you?
[/i]

Then I thought again WHY is it not possible?

Now read through to see my REASONS[/color]

Firstly, with the development and technology of today, our ecosystem has changed, the soil has been depleted of trace elements and to make it worse farmers use chemicals, inorganic fertilizers and pesticides which reduces the nutrients from these farm produce.
Have you ever wondered why yam, plantain and some other food taste differently for the ones we ate while growing up[i]
....Now you know.
Secondly, fruits and vegetables do not reach us fresh.
Storage and freezind also has done more harm that good to us...because nutrients are depleted.
The way we cook our food destroys a large portion of nutrient.... People tend to cook in place of steam.
We eat too much refined food..."we don't like stress is our excuse"
Smoking and alcohol also kills vital nutrients in our body.
Inhaling of Pollution and gases....especially those working in industrial area.
Refining and processing also has it own I.e preservatives, colourant, flavourant.
Aluminum cooking utensils depleted the food of valuable nutrients and is the major cause of memory loss or Alzheimer's disease.
Lastly, infrequent meals and fast food

After all this...I realised that it isn't possible to avoid these points mentioned above.

So As a nutrionist on the other hand, I always make sure

1. I Keep fit by exercising
2. I Try as much as possible to eat balanced diet ( to be honest, it is tiring..because sometimes the body wants what it want, and we skip meals deliberately or not due to work or religious believe)
3. I take some food supplement) depending on what my body needs

The question is how do I know what my body needs?

Answer: we offer a wide variety of services for exceptional treatment for you and your family. Click on the WhatsApp link[/i][color=#770077] below to schedule an appointment with us or send an e-mail to healthisyourpriority@gmail.com.[color=#770077][/color]

Take charge of your health[i]

(1) (Reply)

Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( free airtime to any one that help me) / Sell Our Product And Make ₦4,500 On Each Pack / How To Maintain A Youthful Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.