Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (31523 Views)

Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC / Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). / Nigeria Ranks 85 Out Of 156 Countries In 2019 Global Happiness Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by deji17: 4:03am On May 12, 2019
Xander85:

NwaforIgbo my black ass! How a so-called Igbo man can read a post that says Ndigbo gave the bigot Buhari 5% and hence deserve the least attention from this divisive and projects from his gov't, and not find it repugnant says more about the validity of your claim to be Igbo than anything else!

If they don't consider Igbos as below the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, why can't they start a multi-million dollar project from the south-east region....why does it always have to be the south-west of core-north/Abuja? Is it the railways; the new airport terminals; dry/river ports....they always start from the north or south-west with the justification (as claimed in the post i initially quoted) that Igbos are being dealt with for not voting for Buhari! Yet, you that claims to be Igbo doesn't find this worrisome!
Portharcourt Airport has just been completed. Work is going on Second Niger Bridge and Enugu - Aba - Portharcourt road non stop. What did you gain under PDP ?

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 6:44am On May 12, 2019
mamatwiny:

We saw terrible things.

Chijioke was just buried last Saturday. A 29 yr boy. He was pointed , pursued and killed. He ran into the catholic church but the soldiers did not relent. They killed him inside the church. His crime was that he was recognised as a PDP member. Mothers wept.
Some were pointed and taken to army barracks an incarcerated. They were lucky.
mamatwiny take it easy o
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2019
deji17:
Portharcourt Airport has just been completed. Work is going on Second Niger Bridge and Enugu - Aba - Portharcourt road non stop. What did you gain under PDP ?
we got alaoji power plant,reopening of the aba depot, owerri-ph road, the now abandoned enugu international Airport terminal, onitsha river port a new university and many more. The two projects you stated where awarded under the last administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 10:56am On May 12, 2019
NwaforIgbo:

U dey talk trash, The rail is a national project. Its first phase will be from Lagos to Ibadan till it reaches calabar. If u are student of geography u will know that Lagos is the westernmost part of the country, while calabar is the easternmost.
Lagos to Ibadan is part of the Lagos to Kano rail project. the Lagos to Calabar project is different and hasn't even started.The project first phase would be calabar-aba-ph. na u d talk trash
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by deji17: 2:06pm On May 12, 2019
eduj:

we got alaoji power plant,reopening of the aba depot, owerri-ph road, the now abandoned enugu international Airport terminal, onitsha river port a new university and many more. The two projects you stated where awarded under the last administration.
If the Enugu Airport has not been a substandard project used to siphon funds, you should not be crying of abandoned less than 4years since your beloved PDP left the scene. The three projects I mentioned dwarfed everything you mentioned. I have not even mentioned the Ariara market electrifification o. Then the completion of Zik Mourseleum that has been impossible for PDP to achieve since 1999. Buhari
completed the bridge over Ike River on the Nenwe-Oduma-Uburu FG road project, which was abandoned for 16 years .This area was once thought an impossible terrain, but the road is now a dream come true, connecting Enugu and Ebonyi food baskets.
And this is just 4 years o that you are comparing to 16 wasted years of PDP. One day, you will realise these things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Awuchima(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
He is indeed doing a good work,that's interesting to know

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by NwaforIgbo: 3:39pm On May 12, 2019
eduj:

Lagos to Ibadan is part of the Lagos to Kano rail project. the Lagos to Calabar project is different and hasn't even started.The project first phase would be calabar-aba-ph. na u d talk trash
At the end of the day u still agree say the project go go round.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
deji17:
If the Enugu Airport has not been a substandard project used to siphon funds, you should not be crying of abandoned less than 4years since your beloved PDP left the scene. The three projects I mentioned dwarfed everything you mentioned. I have not even mentioned the Ariara market electrifification o. Then the completion of Zik Mourseleum that has been impossible for PDP to achieve since 1999. Buhari
completed the bridge over Ike River on the Nenwe-Oduma-Uburu FG road project, which was abandoned for 16 years .This area was once thought an impossible terrain, but the road is now a dream come true, connecting Enugu and Ebonyi food baskets.
And this is just 4 years o that you are comparing to 16 wasted years of PDP. One day, you will realise these things.
oga calm down, only a blind man would say this administration has done generally well. Besides, even the presidency has let slip now and then on why he seem to marginalise some sections of the country! The enugu airport project you claim was used to siphon money, is included in the same deal that yielded that of ph and others in the country. While some have been concluded, that of Enugu has stagnated because of the fed govt not completing payment of their counterpart fund! (na fed govt talk am no be me oh!)
Hope you know all the fed govt did was approve the granting of license for ariaria ipp? the state govt gave the land free to a private investor to develop the plant. The project's I listed where completed projects done by gejs administration only,i can list more if you like
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by deji17: 4:46pm On May 12, 2019
eduj:

oga calm down, only a blind man would say this administration has done generally well. Besides, even the presidency has let slip now and then on why he seem to marginalise some sections of the country! The enugu airport project you claim was used to siphon money, is included in the same deal that yielded that of ph and others in the country. While some have been concluded, that of Enugu has stagnated because of the fed govt not completing payment of their counterpart fund! (na fed govt talk am no be me oh!)
Hope you know all the fed govt did was approve the granting of license for ariaria ipp? the state govt gave the land free to a private investor to develop the plant. The project's I listed where completed projects done by gejs administration only,i can list more if you like
The way you are making the achievements of FG look so ordinary, one then wonders what incapacitate your darling PDP from completing the projects despite oil windfall in their period. One day, you will come to terms with these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Submits Ademola Adeleke's Name To INEC For Approval (Photo) / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ / Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.