Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project (31510 Views)

Only Five States Can Build Over 100 Km Of Electricity Transmission Lines - EMRC / Governor Obaseki Commissions 6.8 KM Of Streetlights (Photos). / Nigeria Ranks 85 Out Of 156 Countries In 2019 Global Happiness Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by KEVIND: 11:01am On May 11, 2019
etrouble:
All hail Amaechi. All hail Buhari. I live around the railway corner, I see Amaechi more than I see my next door neighbor. He is always inspecting.

Politics is investment, you invest your votes and you reap infrastructure and appointments. South-West gave Buhari 60% votes n 2015 and 55% votes in 2019. Now we are reaping our investment. The North gave Buhari 70% votes in 2015 and 75% in 2019. The North is reaping its investment. South-South and South-East gave Buhari about 5% votes in 2015 and 2019. The SS and SE too are reaping their investment.
The money use in building those infrastructure is coming from where? (South South region). Definitely not Buhari's money. Don't worry a time is coming when we'll take back our resources 100% and you can give your 100% votes to whomever you wish. I believe your votes will automatically build the infrastructure you're salivating about. Till then. As for Ameachi, in no distant time, he'll surely answer for all the atrocities and pain he brought upon his people, especially Rivers people. Let him continue to use our oil money to develope other regions while he neglect the region that gave him all he has today.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by kaen1317: 11:03am On May 11, 2019
omoiyalayi:

Their 5% project is in the cooler angry grin grin
am happy you are witnessing how karma is dealing with those that worked against GEJ. The special dish for cowardly region will soon be served
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by mamatwiny(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2019
GadgetHunter:
PDP/APC all rigged at a point in the just concluded G-election, is just that the best rigger won

Show me anywhere in the world where elections are won squarely without the process been tampered with

Rigging was not my problem. They went with the army, pointing and killing any PDP member in sight. Shoot at site, before and after election. Innocent lives were lost just by being pointed at.
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Oju4190: 11:16am On May 11, 2019
I entered a bus from obigbo junction going to pH. Most of the occupant in the bus were
mainly Igbos traders going to pH from Aba to sell their goods at the Wednesday oil mill market. To my greatest surprised I heard and saw almost all the traders criticizing and insulting Nnandi KANU. One even said that he regretted not voting for buhari. That he cannot believe that this Government can construct the terrible oyigbo road(port Harcourt Enugu road) that they have been suffering for years now. So I interrupted him by letting him know that is their responsibility and duty.This Gentleman got angry and shouted on me almost want to hit me saying why did Jonathan who is our brother didn't do. Well am glad the Igbo's are now waking up and knowing who their real enemies are.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by HarryDuce(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2019
etrouble:
All hail Amaechi. All hail Buhari. I live around the railway corner, I see Amaechi more than I see my next door neighbor. He is always inspecting.

Politics is investment, you invest your votes and you reap infrastructure and appointments. South-West gave Buhari 60% votes n 2015 and 55% votes in 2019. Now we are reaping our investment. The North gave Buhari 70% votes in 2015 and 75% in 2019. The North is reaping its investment. South-South and South-East gave Buhari about 5% votes in 2015 and 2019. The SS and SE too are reaping their investment.
Some people really don't have sense in this life.

This is why Nairaland needs a dislike/downvote option. People need to know the extent of their foolishness. It helps.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by CoolOg: 11:26am On May 11, 2019
It's a big lie. For anyone who care to know go to Agbado and some areas in Ogun State. I was there last week. You will see what am talking about. I don't know why they keep deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Tareq1105: 11:34am On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

South South and South East are coming for your head. Wahala sleep you go wake am.
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Luckyziakegha: 11:34am On May 11, 2019
That's good...

Facebook Sue South Korea's firm. Rankwave for unlawfully using of its data

https://www.news1960.fun/2019/05/facebook-sue-south-koreas-firm-rankwave.html

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 11:37am On May 11, 2019
mamatwiny:

Rigging was not my problem. They went with the army, pointing and killing any PDP member in sight. Shoot at site, before and after election. Innocent lives were lost just by being pointed at.
pointing and killing any PDP member at sight ? Easy mamatwiny LMAO �

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Maliqcious: 11:52am On May 11, 2019
Good One more of this...equality in appointment, peace, economy growth... And Ur name with b written in the sand of time
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Salebo: 12:05pm On May 11, 2019
kaen1317:
How about the ones in the SS and SE?

SHATAP YA MOUTH THERE...

Onwe vote inyere PMB

Ndi uchu!

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Salebo: 12:09pm On May 11, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Nigerians are gullible sha

And you are in Cifir pains that MUST give you a Heart attack before 2023 IJN....
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by AmTruth: 12:09pm On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

South south gave him more than five percent. Go and make your finding before joining us with the south east.

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by luluosas(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2019
A good one
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Salebo: 12:11pm On May 11, 2019
suyamasta:
I don't think so,.
Massive is when all regions are linked properly enabling cross regional trading supporting industry/Agric as well as efficient movement of people!

Just like the way OBJ/Yaradua/GEJ did in 16year...

THUNDER explode your mum's punanny to smitherins there!
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by wonlasewonimi: 12:15pm On May 11, 2019
Salebo:

And you are in Cifir pains that MUST give you a Heart attack before 2023 IJN....

Idiot
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by inereunwa1(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
FSolar:
So the railway is going to be completed before the highway!! angry angry angry angry

Now,what's going to happen to IGR for police?? grin grin grin
then they will stop collecting from the highway and start collecting from the railway grin grin
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by MVLOX(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

Lol
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by FSolar: 1:11pm On May 11, 2019
ifex370:

We registered him for Aerobics

LOL! IGR: Internally Generated Revenue
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2019
helinues:
Finally

All hail Buhari, Amaechi, Fashola, Apc in general

Imagine in just 4 years oo

Well done..
Like Nigga, seriously?
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by mamatwiny(f): 3:15pm On May 11, 2019
GadgetHunter:
pointing and killing any PDP member at sight ? Easy mamatwiny LMAO �
We saw terrible things.

Chijioke was just buried last Saturday. A 29 yr boy. He was pointed , pursued and killed. He ran into the catholic church but the soldiers did not relent. They killed him inside the church. His crime was that he was recognised as a PDP member. Mothers wept.
Some were pointed and taken to army barracks an incarcerated. They were lucky.
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by farem: 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
kaen1317:

They're not bothered about that. 2nd Niger bridge's progress doesn't Give a hoot.
What pleases them: just give 5 sons and daughters of the soil and abandon the 99.999999999999999999999911% remaining.
You will have thier votes!
That's the magic wand the pdp engaged that trapped thier loyalty for 20 years.
Apc too daft

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by ACE1010: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

Funny but true... Kudos man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by ACE1010: 4:06pm On May 11, 2019
kaen1317:

What you expect from a region that contributed only 5% vote??
They're already have their reward sad tongue
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by enclave: 5:55pm On May 11, 2019
suyamasta:
I don't think so,.
Massive is when all regions are linked properly enabling cross regional trading supporting industry/Agric as well as efficient movement of people!

Connecting all regions is cost effective, remember when they talked about railroad from port harcourt to maiduguri costing a whooping 12billion dollars, where will they get such funds from?
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Fourwinds: 6:27pm On May 11, 2019
FSolar:
So the railway is going to be completed before the highway!! angry angry angry angry

Now,what's going to happen to IGR for police?? grin grin grin

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by NwaforIgbo: 6:28pm On May 11, 2019
Xander85:

You people are disgusting!....Seriously!!!
U dey talk trash, The rail is a national project. Its first phase will be from Lagos to Ibadan till it reaches calabar. If u are student of geography u will know that Lagos is the westernmost part of the country, while calabar is the easternmost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Konki: 6:30pm On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

Lol. Even Daura is reaping a boost in security provision. Even N/E

Lol.
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by suyamasta(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
enclave:

Connecting all regions is cost effective, remember when they talked about railroad from port harcourt to maiduguri costing a whooping 12billion dollars, where will they get such funds from?
Money no be problem my guy they just be fooling us, they can also go the route of public private partnership honest one o not familiocracy o!
Re: Contractors Successfully Completed 123 Km Of 156 Km Lagos-ibadan Rail Project by Xander85: 1:34am On May 12, 2019
NwaforIgbo:

U dey talk trash, The rail is a national project. Its first phase will be from Lagos to Ibadan till it reaches calabar. If u are student of geography u will know that Lagos is the westernmost part of the country, while calabar is the easternmost.

NwaforIgbo my black ass! How a so-called Igbo man can read a post that says Ndigbo gave the bigot Buhari 5% and hence deserve the least attention from this divisive and projects from his gov't, and not find it repugnant says more about the validity of your claim to be Igbo than anything else!

If they don't consider Igbos as below the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba, why can't they start a multi-million dollar project from the south-east region....why does it always have to be the south-west of core-north/Abuja? Is it the railways; the new airport terminals; dry/river ports....they always start from the north or south-west with the justification (as claimed in the post i initially quoted) that Igbos are being dealt with for not voting for Buhari! Yet, you that claims to be Igbo doesn't find this worrisome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.