Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments (56182 Views)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Tareq1105: 11:26am On May 11, 2019
midolian:
Not even on the state Government's letterhead? Except the signatures which are different, the acknowledgements were even done with same writing..I doubt the authenticity of these letters..

Congrats to the newly appointed Emirs though

Where you dey work?

You want the acknowledgement copy to be on letterhead?

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Tareq1105: 11:27am On May 11, 2019
midolian:
Not even on the state Government's letterhead? Except the signatures which are different, the acknowledgements were even done with same writing..I doubt the authenticity of these letters..

You want the acknowledgement copy to be on letterhead?

Oga, where's your office?

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Strech(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

What are you reaping that made you poor, bitter, wretched and unfortunate? What your parents sowed? Or did you shit on the church aaltar or stole from the offering box? Did you steal the clocks at the mosque or urinate inside the mosque? Did you steal and eat the sacrifice at the shrine or did you beat the chief priest? What did you sow that you are reaping that made you life miserable? Tinubu is reaping is investment of time, energy and money in politics, what are you reaping?
you are a retarded bastard from the borehole p***y of a almighty LovePeddler. I will gladly recieve the ban. You what have you achieved in your miserable life? Useless kids everywhere!!!
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by eebraa(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2019
Waste of resources
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by juvewalex(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2019
middlebelter:

My brother, I hold your hand on this matter. Let them sort out themselves. They surely have enough money to share. Imagine after removing Jigawa from Kano, Kano still have 44LGA why states like Lagos with more population, has just 22LGA. Abacha has helped tbem, let them create 44 Emirates, it is not my headache.
Lol, you are right bro . Na North vs North e nor concern us because them don't chop belle full that na why them get muscles to flex . It is the stake holders in Kano who will have the headaches.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by CID11: 11:36am On May 11, 2019
I don't know why we can't let sleeping dogs lie. This was what Owelle did that made the Owerri people reject his son in-law. well that's their shit
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by SarkinYarki: 11:36am On May 11, 2019
paix:
Do you mean the APC doesn't have the MIDAS touch that will turn things to GOLD?

exactly sir!!!
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Beulah77: 11:37am On May 11, 2019
Awol1:
Atiku is reaping what he sowed.

Saraki has reaped his.

Kwankwaso is reaping his.

Tinubu will reap his.

Sanusi is in deep sh*t reaping his own in thousand fol

It's bad for Sanusi's history that it was during his time that the almighty and age-long Kano emirate was bastardized and he couldn't do jack.

They fought GEJ, he picked his bags and walked away.

Now, they all don't know what's hitting them.

Point of correct dear, not everyone will reap what they sow here on earth but must definitely reap it in heaven or hell so Tinubu may escape his atrocities only God knows
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by paix(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:

exactly sir!!!
Don't worry sir, better days ahead. With prayers, one day the right people will rule this great country.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by AkataYeriYeri: 11:43am On May 11, 2019
Ayotemide:

Don't be a tribalistic human,
No;southerners won't keep off. As a matter of fact we would camp here to quantify the madness that this entire process is; your governor destroys centuries of history and your only wahala is Southerners.

What Grandiose Illusion.
The dude you quoted is Igbo
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2019
Wait oo! If not for greed, your task and function are being reduced just to make you work less, so why the noise. He can't be everywhere at the same time nah.

Abi which Kain country be this self

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by teufelein(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2019
I don't know, but from the deep history I have been reading, perhaps there is something deeper to this Kano brouhaha than Sanusi.
Don't get me wrong.
The immediate cause of the current defanging of SLS is political.
But seems Ganduje may have capitalised on a generational feud between the Hausa indigenes and the Fulani conqueror descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.

Kano, the 1,000 year old kingdom was conquered at some point by Othman Dan Fodio who eventually entrenched Islam and gave the throne to his entrusted allies while deposing and demoting the local Hausa monarchs.
I am being made to believe many see the division of the Kano emirate as a righting of some historical wrong.
I don't have the complete picture to form an opinion.
I will have to dig further.

But if this be the case, and we go down this route, I am not sure the city of Ilorin(formerly of yorubas), and the dramatis personae in that feud that led to Ilorin becoming an emirate will be left out.
History is indeed very sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by gnykelly(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2019
midolian:

Na mallam write am na
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by SoNature(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2019
fecoumez:
U forgot to mention Amechi Rochas Dino.Tinubu will surely get his
come 2023

You people should stop painting Jonathan as if he is saint.

Jonathan was fantastically corrupt and wasteful

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by aalangel(f): 12:04pm On May 11, 2019
SLAP44:
Southerners should keep off this thread.

Oooo please!!! This is not a north or south thing...it's pure PoLITICS!!! Tomorrow it could be Ooni..the next day, it could be Obi of Onitsha.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by titiforever: 12:08pm On May 11, 2019
Those mentioning south/East yesterday concerning this issue should hide their faces in shame.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by kapelvej: 12:13pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

Saraki has reaped his.

Tinubu will reap his.

Sanusi is in deep sh*t reaping his own in thousand folds.

It's bad for Sanusi's history that it was during his time that the almighty and age-long Kano emirate was bastardized and he couldn't do jack.

'They fought GEJ, he picked his bags and walked away' May God bless you for your analysis, at times the strong one is the one that choose not to fight
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by kapelvej: 12:13pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

Aside the media trial of about 2billion dollars Dasukigate, tell me what else you would hold against GEJ government that hasn't quadrupled under Buhari.

And if your idea of justice is likening someone ( GEJ) being ganged-up against by conglomeration of powers to booth him out of office to pave way for northern hegemony, then you need to get schooled in jurisprudence.
Bro, leave the silly zombie alone

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Maliqcious: 12:16pm On May 11, 2019
StOla:

My Shola U making a whole lotta sense ...buh U knw GEJ would have gone as far Buhari did...buh step down... Now imagine if Ado bayaro son was installed by GEJ...and PDP candidate won d 2015 election U see? karma is real.. GEJ accept defeat like a sport Man...

You even know what is termed intellectual laziness, yet all that happens to politicians and leaders in Nigeria, is owing to their support or otherwise of a failed and democratically sacked Jonathan?

You expect me to argue regime performance with a zombie that terms all that was wrong about a corruption ridden Jonathan regime as Media Trial?

Better move on with your life and accept that Jonathan did his time and was sacked. He does not own Nigeria and Nigerians do not owe him anything, but rather should be grateful that Nigerians afforded him the opportunity to once lead the country.

20yrs from now, Zombies like you will still be relating all political happenings to who supported or opposed Jonathan.

How silly and simple can a mind become?
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by ledaman: 12:37pm On May 11, 2019
StOla:

You even know what is termed intellectual laziness, yet all that happens to politicians and leaders in Nigeria, is owing to their support or otherwise of a failed and democratically sacked Jonathan?

You expect me to argue regime performance with a zombie that terms all that was wrong about a corruption ridden Jonathan regime as Media Trial?

Better move on with your life and accept that Jonathan did his time and was sacked. He does not own Nigeria and Nigerians do not owe him anything, but rather should be grateful that Nigerians afforded him the opportunity to once lead the country.

20yrs from now, Zombies like you will still be relating all political happenings to who supported or opposed Jonathan.

How silly and simple can a mind become?
You are very very good in analysis !
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by tsannee(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
etrouble:

Yes, forward into the pit. He, his children and his children's children will regret this.

If Gandollar sacks Sanusi as Emir of Kano, that will be better than balkanization of the Kano Emirate which Gandollar just did. Gandollar and his generation have become unfortunate in this life.
You are very correct
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Trexnemesis(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2019
fecoumez:
U forgot to mention Amechi Rochas Dino.Tinubu will surely get his
come 2023

Stop talking nonsense. Next president is Tinubu. Everybody knows that.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by madridsta007(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2019
tiredoflife:
The fight is beyond what u see
This fight is coming from the council of state and also from the sultan of sokoto
The emir of kano is making too much noise
He is exalting his throne above the powers that be
He was used to remove Jonathan
But he began to feel too big
Bigger than the powers that made him
Atiku won more votes in kano cos of his utterances
This was a blow to the powers that be
He had to be tamed
Council of state don't like to be challenged
He did it to the former C-in-C Jonathan
Now he is part of the council of state
They dont forgive
So they made sure they bring his throne down
There is only one northern king
And that's the sultan of sokoto
He is more known than the throne of the sultan
He had to be clipped

True Bro.

I wonder why no one seem to have seen that this act of Ganduje has the blessing of Buhari and Aso Rock.

These guys never forgive. The kind of people who should never get into power anywhere. Politics is personal to them.

The whittling down of Sanusi’s powers has started and is irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by Akolawole(m): 2:06pm On May 11, 2019
Awol1:

Aside the media trial of about 2billion dollars Dasukigate, tell me what else you would hold against GEJ government that hasn't quadrupled under Buhari.

And if your idea of justice is likening someone ( GEJ) being ganged-up against by conglomeration of powers to booth him out of office to pave way for northern hegemony, then you need to get schooled in jurisprudence.

What about all properties now confiscated by court linked to Mrs Jonathan?

Is Mrs GEJ not the one that open 5 skye bank accounts in the name of maids to 'kill off' ' our treasury? In a sane climate, she ought to be in kirikiri.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by tiredoflife(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2019
madridsta007:

True Bro.

I wonder why no one seem to have seen that this act of Ganduje has the blessing of Buhari and Aso Rock.

These guys never forgive. The kind of people who should never get into power anywhere. Politics is personal to them.

The whittling down of Sanusi’s powers has started and is irreversible.

My brother someone say I dey lie
I just dey laff
These people know how to use power
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by ThatFairGuy: 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
Mumu grin When Tinubu helped Jonathan in 2011, what did he do in return for him....
Nothing can happen to Tinubu that will make him IRRELEVANT, take that..... If likes of Jonathan come 100times, Tinubu will keep squeezing them
Awol1:

Saraki has reaped his.

Tinubu will reap his.

Sanusi is in deep sh*t reaping his own in thousand folds.

Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by luluman: 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
SLAP44:
Southerners should keep off this thread.
And easterners.
Re: Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments by ushafe(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2019
[quote author=StOla post=78293089]

Why did you omit that GEJ also reaped what he sowed by getting a sack from office by the Nigerians he failed after their earlier support to bring him to power?

Or does your impression of justice stem off from Jonathan as the victim?

Do you have a life of your own besides gloating on behalf of GEJ who has reaped his own sowing?[/quote
Gej never get sacked, it was election either you win or you loss, but not in the case of Emir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Is Right, APC Can Make Life Unbearable For Igbos In Lagos - Okorocha / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.