Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Marley Day By History Ville With James Marvelous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marley Day By History Ville With James Marvelous (465 Views)

Today Is Bob Marley Day!!!i / Police Officers Spotted Taking Selfies With James Brown ( Did They Caught Me) / Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marley Day By History Ville With James Marvelous by marvelous007(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2019
#Know your History with James Marvelous

Nesta Robert Marley was born on February 6, 1945, in St. Ann Parish, Jamaica. His father was a white British naval captain named Norval Sinclair Marley, who was nearly 60 at the time. His mother, Cedella, was a 19-year-old country village girl.
Because of his mixed racial makeup, Bob was bullied and derogatorily nicknamed “White Boy” by his neighbors. However, he later said the experience helped him develop this philosophy: "I’m not on the white man’s side, or the black man’s side. I’m on God’s side.”
Did you also know that Bob Marley was nicknamed 'Tuff Gong' as a teenager for his ability to defend himself in Jamaica's Trenchtown ghetto and that When he was a small child, Marley seemed to have a knack for spooking people by successfully predicting their futures by reading their palms (this gift is called Palmistry or Chiromancy).
Though Marley was just 36 years old when he died of cancer in 1981, but the Jamaican-born reggae legend left a massive musical legacy.
Bob Marley was the one who coined this inspiring word that says 'the greatest of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and ability to affect those around him positively...'
MAY 11 IS CELEBRATED AS MARLEY DAY... HAPPY MARLEY DAY U ALL�
#HistoryVilleWithMarvelous.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Super Excited As Bbnaija Nina Was Sweet To Her / Ifu Ennada Throws Shade At Uti As She Praises Alex Ekubo! / Breaking: Cardi B Indicted By A Grand Jury Over Her Strip Club Brawl Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.