Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) (27022 Views)

Make $250 Per Month On Autopilot / How I Made $250 In A Week Doing 1hr Job Per Day / $250 Per Day For 36 Days In A Row:o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by ken6488(m): 3:02pm On May 11, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Only Zambia? read up on Sri Lanka, Kenya among others. I suggest you pick a Chinese name and start learning Mandarin grin

grin

Las Las

China go take

Northern Nigeria

If west misbehave Lagos go go..

USA nor go allow china take south Nigeria

Because of the oil..

So if the north think they are wise...

Na lie we still dey observe
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by farem: 3:03pm On May 11, 2019
bluke:
no water,
no electricity,
no health service,
no good schools yet millions on dry port.
ibadan to lagos is how many km.

thats why Jesus wept.

You're a liar! You don't, can't, won't know what a dry port is? Or else you won't be talking about the distance
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by ken6488(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

No problem, thank you.
Mind you, we will learn the language sef. There are Chinese lecturers in Unilag already.
SW is wiser!!

cheesy issa free world

You got to learn your master language
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by OlaPhils(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2019
I hope they will not plan to take over as time comes
or they way they took over the Sri lanka, Zambia and other countries?
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:12pm On May 11, 2019
UKBobo:
Lol..dem go rename region Ibadanzhou.

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Someone wanted to sell a land for me along that place in Ibadan for 300k

I am thinking it will be a good investment, if this Chinese investment is true o grin
if you are really serious about this opportunity, please kindly grab it. Your destiny will thank you later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Adeniyii2017: 3:16pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

cheesy issa free world

Ex

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Kennydoc(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2019
aremuforlife:
SW should continue with industrialising the region.
Let every state in the West feel the impact

Lol. Building of port has nothing to do with industrialization. It will only shift revenue from Lagos to Oyo State. That's all.
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by adejoseph1980: 3:32pm On May 11, 2019
May God bring it to fulfilment

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by akin9ja78(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2019
afroniger:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/05/10/china-to-invest-250-million-on-ibadan-dry-port/

I know Tinubu is behind this great growth. Make south west great again.

7 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by IMAliyu(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
Bright4:
China againnnnn!!!

i'm begin to think we had mortgaged Nigeria to china.

No wonder peter obi was so concerns abt the country so called CHINA.
undecided
Have you heard about the Chinese debt trap?
I seems Nigeria is willing jumping into it.
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Chirowman(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2019
make china no go turn Nigeria to Zambia ooo make dem kuku carry their trade or investment.
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by aremuforlife(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2019
Kennydoc:

Lol. Building of port has nothing to do with industrialization. It will only shift revenue from Lagos to Oyo State. That's all.
[quote][/quote]
It will open more opportunities in the environment and for the inhabitants.

3 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by lielbree: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
aremuforlife:
SW should continue with industrialising the region.
Let every state in the West feel the impact
shocked with China

China will soon colonise Africa!
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Jgovt(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2019
Sapele is not Warri and Koko or Ogidigben is not Warri, Ask well and you'll be informed
MiddleSpot:

Did you just mention 3 ports alone in sapele?
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Rolings: 3:56pm On May 11, 2019
bluke:
no water,
no electricity,
no health service,
no good schools yet millions on dry port.
ibadan to lagos is how many km.

thats why Jesus wept.

The reason is decongestion of traffic in Apapa that's causing gridlock and reduce number of trucks going to Lagos, Its a laudable project that you should applaud if not for hatred... Jesus will not weep because this is the way those countries we admire became what they are

2 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by aremuforlife(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2019
[/quote][quote author=lielbree post=78303356]
shocked with China

China will soon colonise Africa!
China is also investing in Italy, we they also colonize Italy as well.
They are investing in infrastructure which is a welcome ideal.
We need massive infrastructure in Nigeria and it's high time we encourage any stakeholders that are ready to get involve, in respective of where they come from

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by ken6488(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

Exactly... right there is your problem!!
You will never grow if you keep thinking like that. When you know peoples’ culture and their language, you have an upper hand because you get to know them better, not the other way ‘round.
Now I know people like you have an extreme low self esteem but the Yorubas are not like that.. they have very high self esteem if you ask me. That is why we have allowed other regions to come to invest in our territory without blinking. We are never in fear unlike you with the fear of people taking over your land.
Guess what, the Chinese know this, they know SW is the most peaceful and with the highest literacy level. Remember they rejected a northern state to pick Ogun state to build train coaches assembly plant too.
We are better!! cheesy

grin I doubt if you study history back in school...

Na so Fulani empire tey collect most of ona land

Any way every tribe with his way of life.

And mind you my region

SS

Have Alot of investor's..

Abi you won tell me say

The oil here don't attract investor's
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by lielbree: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
aremuforlife:

China is also investing in Italy, we they also colonize Italy as well.
They are investing in infrastructure which is a welcome ideal.
We need massive infrastructure in Nigeria and it's high time we encourage any stakeholders that are ready to get involve, in respective of where they come from
Have u gone through the agreement with Italy and compare it with anything that will be signed between Nigeria and China?

Can u compare Italy with Nigeria?
We need to be cautious with China!

Their motives for Africa are not good!

1 Like

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by PVision2020(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

cheesy issa free world

The thing dey pain you say SW na the bride of investors, and you're here trying to hide you pain with reverse psychology. If China like let them colonise SW, will that stop your kerosene Governor from Owing your fathers' salaries, or your Iberibeism govo from building statues, or your drunkard obiano from licking bubu's azz, or your wawa Izzi and Izza people from being massacred by their neighboring states?

8 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Ryabcool(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Every DEVELOPMENT is just skewed to a particular region. Making other regions look less HUMANS or less countrymen.

Too BAD for National Health
ask your governors; why they have been sleeping since all this time and what they have been doing with their budgetary allocations since all these years? SW will not stop developing just because your governors have refused to move your regions forward. Fulani man is in power yet he is approving developmental projects for Yoruba people, so nobody can come and claim any tribalistic nonsense here

5 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by aremuforlife(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
[/quote][quote author=lielbree post=78303787]
Have u gone through the agreement with Italy and compare it with anything that will be signed between Nigeria and China?

Can u compare Italy with Nigeria?
We need to be cautious with China!

Their motives for Africa are not good!
Have you also go e through the agreement between China and Nigeria, before you start to condemn it.
Nigeria may have bad reputation, but China knows who they are dealing with.
Most of the infrastructure they under go are been financed by them and they have their agreement with their counterpart when and how to pay the money.
They don't get involved in the country politics but strictly business, unlike the Westerners that would like to get involve in everything.

4 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by ken6488(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2019
PVision2020:

The thing dey pain you say SW na the bride of investors, and you're here trying to hide you pain with reverse psychology. If China like let them colonise SW, will that stop your kerosene Governor from Owing your fathers' salaries, or your Iberibeism govo from building statues, or your drunkard obiano from licking bubu's azz, or your wawa Izzi and Izza people from being massacred by their neighboring states?

grin

Proudly deltan

Not even related to igbo...

A matter of time before my state will become the richest in Nigeria
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by PVision2020(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

grin

Proudly deltan

Not even related to igbo...

A matter of time before my state will become the richest in Nigeria
hahahaa, Delta state cursed with bad leaders, trillions in allocation and igr with nothing to show for it.
My friend you should be occupied with prayer and fasting for your state instead of putting your mouth in other peoples' matter.

7 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by VULCAN(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
Kindly tell us the sea that borders Ibadan?

lilwetdick:

stupid! How do you make a river into a seaport, there is a reason it is called seaport not riverport.
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by ken6488(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2019
PVision2020:

hahahaa, Delta state cursed with bad leaders, trillions in allocation and igr with nothing to show for it.
My friend you should be occupied with prayer and fasting for your state instead of putting your mouth in other peoples' matter.

Las Las ..

My state is a free state not like a full region

Controlled by one man..

Don't reply me again until you behave mature
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by PVision2020(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

Las Las ..

My state is a free state not like a full region

Controlled by one man..

Don't reply me again until you behave mature
And which state is Ibori and controlling?
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by MiddleSpot: 5:29pm On May 11, 2019
Jgovt:
Sapele is not Warri and Koko or Ogidigben is not Warri, Ask well and you'll be informed

Get lost. That wasn't the intent. Learn to be less confrontational
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 6:15pm On May 11, 2019
iammo:
grin

Ibadan Amaka!!,

Ndi Marginalisation Ajoka!!!,

Why wont Southwest have the Highest Internally Generated Revenue, when Foriegn Direct Investment keeps rushing in from left , right , center. Even local ones like dangote Rifinery, power plants , manufacturing company etc

If Nigeria Splits today Our Power Plants Contribution to the National Grid is more than enough to Power only SouthWest 24/7, West Africas largest refinery seats on our land, three of our States (Ogun , Oyo, and Lagos) are now connected with standard guage railway, more states to come onboard, We have the most functional Seaport, with more springing up in ibeju lekki and Ondo state, all internationaly ranked Universities Like Convenant Uni and University Of Ibadan and many more is in Southwest, Our International Airports have so many international carreers coming in daily, almost all embassy are here. while some people keep using there Federal allocation to share kerosine, Build Statue and give lawmakers life Pension we are brain storming on our future, yet they think enving us or hating Tinubu would change anything

Otondo and you forgot that gas that power those power plants come from East, and Dangote refinery is own by a northerner and he will source his products from South-South, low IQ.
Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Adeniyii2017: 6:21pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

grin I doubt if you study history back in school...

Na so Fulani empire tey collect most of ona land

Any way every tribe with his way of life.

And mind you my region

SS

Have Alot of investor's..

Abi you won tell me say

The oil here don't attract investor's

F

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by iammo(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo and you forgot that gas that power those power plants come from East, and Dangote refinery is own by a northerner and he will source his products from South-South, low IQ.

mumu, gas and crude oil are traded on international market, we can buy from anywhere including Ondo state and lagos state just l;ike non oil producing countries like indai and isreal.... if una like drink una oyel... plenty people they sell so drink your oil, and even if dangote owns the refinery who told you we wont enjoy every single tax on every littler refined, do you now see an idiot has an higher iq than you

5 Likes

Re: China To Invest $250 Million On Ibadan Dry Port (photo) by Jaqenhghar: 6:39pm On May 11, 2019
ken6488:

grin

Las Las

China go take

Northern Nigeria

If west misbehave Lagos go go..

USA nor go allow china take south Nigeria

Because of the oil..

So if the north think they are wise...

Na lie we still dey observe
LOL. Abeg make them take the north abeg plus those gold deposits. Maybe they will help bring sanity to the region. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am About To Lose My Dad's Contributory Pension, Bankers/Lawyers Help! / Digital Investment Limited Crashes In Lagos After Duping People / The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.