Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,347 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Naira Marley: Ruggedman Reacts, Speaks On Telling EFCC To Arrest Singer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Marley: Ruggedman Reacts, Speaks On Telling EFCC To Arrest Singer (352 Views)

Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley: Ruggedman Reacts, Speaks On Telling EFCC To Arrest Singer by besti11: 9:54am On May 11, 2019
Veteran rapper, Ruggedman, has responded to the capture of vocalist, Naira Marley by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The EFCC had yesterday clarified why it captured Naira Marley, genuine name Afeez Fashola and furthermore affirmed the capture of Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael otherwise known as Zlatan.

Ruggedman said he has been blamed for announcing the vocalist to the counter unite office, yet included that he has no such powers.

Naira Marley was captured by the EFCC, on Friday over his crusade in help of web fraudsters otherwise called Yahoo Boys.

Ruggedman, had prior conflicted with the vocalist via web-based networking media over his conclusion on Yahoo Boys. He had exhorted him not to misdirect Nigerian young people.

In a meeting with City Fm on Friday, Ruggedman said he was cheerful Naira Marley was captured in light of the fact that the ‘Am I a yahoo kid’ vocalist played himself.

He said he was hoping to see the vocalist’s supporters at the EFCC office bearing notices in challenge however he never observed any.

The ‘Nigeria jaga jaja’ crooner asked why Naira Marley ought to advance what everybody had been battling against.

He stated, “I get up at the beginning of today to see say EFCC wear convey am. I wear dey hold up since make every one of those his kin wey dey hala I think say dem for wear go EFCC office go dissent yet well I see dem na… make we dey pause.

“All things considered, by the day’s end, my recommendation to everybody via web-based networking media, all the gansters and gangsteresses, you should realize that when they drive you on socia media, there’s genuine lfe.

“When you cross socia media counterfeit existence with the real world, there’ll be issues and that is the end result for him [Naira Marley] . Reality hauled him out from web based life to clarify his servitude issue.

“A few people are stating that I advised EFCC to capture him. I don’t have such power.

“My dread was the point at which he turned out to state such things, and I said ‘don’t deceive the young people.’

“Many individuals see all the benz life and they need to live. However at this point they know the EFCC and the police are viewing. What’s more, by the day’s end somebody says Ruggedman squealed on me.”

read more: https://gistok.ng/naira-marley-ruggedman-reacts-speaks-on-telling-efcc-to-arrest-singer/

Re: Naira Marley: Ruggedman Reacts, Speaks On Telling EFCC To Arrest Singer by FRESHG(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2019
BASKET MOUTH angry EWEDURIANS GO SOON MINE YOUR SKULL angry

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. / President Muhammadu Buhari Takes Oath Of Office. / Flooding: Eti-osa Residents Cry To Sanwo-olu For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.