Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode (11450 Views)

Why Miyetti Allah Has Been So Quiet / 2023: Zoning Should Be Respected — Amaechi Backs Fashola / Fashola: APC’s Zoning Agreement Should Be Respected In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LordPsalm(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:
This drug addict is just desperate to cause a genocide

I dont know why big politicians that have billions cant just fund this guys assassination.

His life and that of loved ones close to him is less than 10 Million Naira, excluding logistics, which is averagely what they spend in a week.

You sound very stupid. The same group that has killed more people than Boko Haram are to be respected?
You must be a fool
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by chosengocap: 3:31pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

I dont know why big politicians that have billions cant just fund this guys assassination.

His life and that of loved ones close to him is less than 10 Million Naira, excluding logistics, which is averagely what they spend in a week.

Fulani herdsman terrorist spotted.

1 Like

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LordPsalm(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

OP Narialand is becoming a ground for jokers who don't value human lives. These kind of trash ought not to be here. #Keep_Nairaland_Clean
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LZAA: 3:33pm On May 11, 2019
immhotep:

Cc lzaa Sarrki afamed olawalesmarter Adaibeku
Meanwhile Afamed wee say kanu is a terrorist and ask for python dance
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 11, 2019
LZAA:

Meanwhile Afamed wee say kanu is a terrorist and ask for python dance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by poseidon12: 3:41pm On May 11, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

I AM YORUBA AND I DON'T HATE IGBO!

Of course, majority of Yorubas get along very well with the Igbos. The haters are in the minority.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by goshee: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

one terrorist spotted
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by expert234: 4:01pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

His voice is heard by all and you are even here commenting on his news. He has a name and identity; you what do you have.

1 Like

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by bigcasava1(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
U are right, blood sucking demons seeking legitimacy, thunder fire myetti
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by poseidon12: 4:02pm On May 11, 2019
Responsible and patriotic Nigerians need to walk the talk. We need to consider boycotting beef that is sourced from the Miyetti Allah members. If we must eat beef, it should be one that is sourced from a ranch. That should send a clear message to Buhari and his Miyetti Allah terrorists.
I'm not sure but I believe that big chains like Shoprite procure their meat from farms.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Salebo: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
9jabull:

They will first plan & assassinate you before planing to assassinate a man because he stand on the side of truth.

shear wickedness

Pls what truth does he stand for

The 838Milloin naira he stole as Avaition minister that he inadvertently admitted to in court

This guy can only deceive MOHRUNS like you...
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Salebo: 4:08pm On May 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If not for Buhari who makes them popular, who knows Miyetti Allah before 2015?

Pls speak good English...

Anu Mpama!
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Salebo: 4:10pm On May 11, 2019
Isinweke:

I knew Afonjas will come and attack FFK for saying the truth.
Bloody illiterate MOHRUN,how come the killings have abated in Benue and most parts of Nigeria

Can you use your brain for once in your lifetime?
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by smileyoo: 4:25pm On May 11, 2019
An organisation dat settles disputes by killings, instead of diallogues, deserve serious condemnation by govt, nt a pat.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 11, 2019
Salebo:
Bloody illiterate MOHRUN,how come the killings have abated in Benue and most parts of Nigeria

Can you use your brain for once in your lifetime?

You're a zombie, the killings have not stop, are you saying all those news are fake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by payosehtor(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
sweetrace:

I hope you know that you can be investigated and jailed for these your utterances. Because you hide your identity behind a moniker does not mean that you can not be traced.
don't mind the idiot Benekrukus, when they visit his village, it's then he will appreciate what ffk is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

You are a criminal and should be arrested, detained and tortured till you confess to possible crimes perpetrated by you which includes but not limited to assassination since you know the estimated costing of what it takes to snuff the life of others!

Law Enforcement Agencies ...take note!
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LazyGold(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
Odingo1:

I blame Yorubas for this, they can sacrifice their fellow Yoruba brothers to Northerners for killing despite the fact that Fulani herdsmen have killed so many famers in South West.

Not all those people are Yoruba, use your brain. Many of them are Northerners
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by SVC6000: 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

Ar U Ok? Hey Hommie Ar U On Drugs? Yes Wako. You Sound Like Odd. Oh Shit, U Need A Wako Doc.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LazyGold(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
Isinweke:

I knew Afonjas will come and attack FFK for saying the truth.

Not all those people are Yoruba, use your brain
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Pinkybush: 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

At this age u still continue to show ur stupidity in public. Would u rather give miyetti allah respect for killing people by it members? Better stop displaying ur foolishness in public.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Turantula(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

My muslim friend, take heart
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by awuf2008: 7:05pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

And your assassination will be funded soon.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by Turantula(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2019
harvtech:
YOU are a Liar with a short memory the Fulani herdsmen has been killing since time immemoral since the history of this current democracy the herds men has been killing till date, your hatred for justice and truth from this current ruler has blinded you so badly you are able to see anything good from all Buhari's and his followers good works and deeds wake up my friend .
My muslim friend which good works were you talking about?
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by akenzua74: 7:37pm On May 11, 2019
Benekruku:

o
One prayer for you. May what befall on victims of Fulani's herdsmen violence visit you and your generation.
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by y3mi(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2019
LZAA:
You're obviously not a Igbo as your statement purports to present you, you're just one of the many bigots who are on this forum to sow hatred between Yorubas and Igbos among other native land owners this British amalgamation was hammered on, otherwise you would know facial scarification and tribal mark is a world wide practice and not just peculiar to Yoruba alone. Enlighten yourself with the photos attached to see facial marks of the Igbo people (Ichi) and white people below. Don't thank me later. Apologise to those who've you offended by your ignorant post and tell others. Be civil. Don't be a ba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LZAA: 11:18am On May 12, 2019
y3mi:

You're obviously not a Igbo as your statement purports to present you, you're just one of the many bigots who are on this forum to sow hatred between Yorubas and Igbos among other native land owners this British amalgamation was hammered on, otherwise you would know facial scarification and tribal mark is a world wide practice and not just peculiar to Yoruba alone. Enlighten yourself with the photos attached to see facial marks of the Igbo people (Ichi) and white people below. Don't thank me later. Apologise to those who've you offended by your ignorant post and tell others. Be civil. Don't be a ba
I am afonja na grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku
Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by y3mi(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2019
LZAA:

I am afonja na grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku
Lol! Then in that case, we are all proud Afonjas! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Miyetti Allah Should Not Be Respected – Fani-kayode by LZAA: 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
y3mi:
Lol! Then in that case, we are all proud Afonjas! grin grin grin
Kikiki grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, Gbemisola Unite Over Onslaught Against Late Father / Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.