Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How I Got My First Housing Contract Using This App - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Got My First Housing Contract Using This App (426 Views)

Festus Adebayo Is The Owner Of First Housing TV Station In Africa / Festus Adebayo To Pioneer First Housing TV Station In Africa / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My First Housing Contract Using This App by edimalo(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2019
Last year I made a decision to start my own construction firm after working for 10 years as a construction engineer. It wasn’t an easy decision but I believed I had the experience to start own my own.
I discussed with my wife who was supportive of my decision. She was working in a relatively good firm with good pay, and she gave me the confidence to go into private practice.

Over the past 10 years I have built up relationships with a number of clients who promised to give me jobs. This gave me assurance that jobs will start rolling in after my resignation.
Six months down the line not a single jobs. All the clients that promised to give my contacts all came up with one story or another. I was devastated. My savings were starting to dry out, and I had only N50,000 left in my account as at December. This made me very sick.

My wife who gave me initial support had started to grumble of my inability to pay for things in the house.
I stumbled on this construction networking app; KonstructApp when I was searching for websites that connects one with clients and I decided to try it.
After undergoing verification and registration, which took 3 days I was surprised when I got a call from a man in Lagos requesting me to supervise his new house construction.

I’m really happy to get this client so I have decided to share this app to anyone who is seeking for private jobs and clients in construction services. The good thing is that they accept all professionals, tradesmen and artisans in construction such as engineers, builders, architect, plumbers, carpenters, electricians and so on.

I wonder why the owners of konstructapp aren’t promoting the app, but it’s really a great app to find clients. You can checkout there website; https://konstructapp.com and register as a service provider.
Re: How I Got My First Housing Contract Using This App by saydfact(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2019
waoh - Ok as a property person, i'll check it out
Re: How I Got My First Housing Contract Using This App by streets2empire: 11:11am On May 11, 2019
Cool I just registered on the app, hoping to get clients too.

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale At Imota, Ikorodu @ ₦500k/plot. Inspection Is Compulsory / 5bedrooms Fully Duplex House For Sale In Lekki Lagos Nigeria / A Room With All Necessary Amenities At Sango In Ogun 24k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.