Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! (21629 Views)

Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (2) (3) (4)

Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Donkogbe: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2023
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
OP please push to FP. i need to see people comment and views.

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by siofragspot: 8:26am On Jul 13, 2023
That's great.....nice one. What job do you do Op?

Op still be aware of those your same village people who set your siblings against eachother. They are still watching and might not be far from trailing your success with evil act.

Success has alot of families, good and evil ones

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Donkogbe: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2023
omo me self no sleep oo, i know God well just that i am not devoted but i pray and i listen to message. About my job, i am a creative designer and a business administrator
siofragspot:
That's great.....nice one. What job do you do Op?

Op still be aware of those your same village people who set your siblings against eachother. They are still watching and might not be far from trailing your success with evil act.

Success has alot of families, good and evil ones

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Pootle: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
kindly tell us how you got the money, so others can learn and will be able to afford a better accommodation like you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by OBTOREPA(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by yetmao: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
This one no be story, na testimony

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by slawomir: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright...

Nice one

Now you got apartment

Them baby girls will be rushing in
But use your sense

Concerning the disunity and hatred among ya siblings
Why not start something yourself
Must the elderly one do it

Now start by creating harmony among you guys
Create a WhatsApp group and you guys should resolve issues
I created a WhatsApp group for my siblings

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Ejiphill09(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Good one.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Creamypie(m): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
God bless u sir. Don't allow ur childhood or background to dictate your life. Never at all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Sandralight(f): 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations, I hope to be like you this year and get my own place.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by nizelgirl(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations. Keep winning

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Zyxsc: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Celebrate your small wins, my brother. Na God dey run am for you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by jjbest123(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations op. More grace to keep moving forward.

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by officialmario(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations
You will build your own house in Jesus name
From tenant to landlord
This 8k will favour me and my guys

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Yada01(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by occfx: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

Brother and sister from another father... Your mum na babe oku sha unless remarried. Parents are responsible for divided homes... Becarefull with your parents, don't let them introduce bad character to your life.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Kutifams: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Burgerlomo: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

Congratulations! Enjoy your new crib đź‘Ť

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Burgerlomo: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2023

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by pol23: 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
PROVERBS.
Ola o kin ya ti a ba reni bala = gathering Wealth or riches alone without help is difficult.
Ola Abata ni mu odo san, Ola Baba Omo ni mu omo yo = As the mountain helps the waterfall So do parent riches help the children.

You’re still very young, while you might assume you’ve seen it all and overestimating your power and might. Believe me the world has more sadness than you’ve seen or heard of.

Celebrate your little win young king, also do not fight with your rich siblings either maternal or paternal… get every little help you could get.

I for like tell you story, but I feel you should decipher my message already.

Abo Oro la n so fun omoluabi…. = A word is enough for the wise…
#peaceout

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by bigdammyj: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congratulations to you.
More winning for you as you hustle hard in Jesus Name.

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by TheOldGods: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

showing of or bragging, what is there to brag about, you moved in to an apartment as a tenant? Do you have a car? What is there actually to brag about. Congratulations to moving out, that's the first step, next step is harder but I'm sure you will succeed

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Biola67: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
*Business administrator*

Dey play. You never talk Wetin you Dey do
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by MikeofKd(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congrats broki, I tap from your blessings too.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Streetmovement(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Congratulations op, life na journey so this is yourrs, just make sure you travel through with care so you can arrive smoothly.

You go make am, aje cool

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Starboytwo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
If wishes were horses, I will summarily enact laws where you will be jailed if you birth children like rats and no corresponding resources to adequately cater for them.

You go born 8-10 kids and you nor get any single way to help them to success. Just born and insha allah.

Pathetic

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by InvertedHammer: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:

/
Your story no complete.

Money didn't fall from sky.

Na only you know the source of your newly found wealth.
/

Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by Fanikoko: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Congrat op. Head straight Above all GOD first.
Re: Story Of How I Finally Got My Apartment !!! by pragmatistm(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
So what efforts are you making to bring unity in your family?

Learn tech. Parts of the computer system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWG6R0mx4Jk

FG Begins Mass Housing Constructions In 33 States / Cost Of Rent In Edo State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / List Of Property Websites In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65