Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

See What Happened After Chinese Woman Tried To Eat Live Octopus On Camera - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened After Chinese Woman Tried To Eat Live Octopus On Camera (471 Views)

How My RIDA Driver Tried To Kidnap Me - Twitter User / Karibu Sana Rafiki - Eat, Live And Move In Dar Es Salaam / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened After Chinese Woman Tried To Eat Live Octopus On Camera by massmediang: 12:16pm On May 11, 2019
A Chinese woman who live-streamed herself trying to eat a live Pacific octopus ended up screaming in pain after the marine creature used its suckers to attach itself to her face.

The young woman, who goes by “seaside girl Little Seven” on popular Chinese video platform Kuaishou, was allegedly planning to eat the octopus on camera, although the video begins with the creature already stuck to her face. She can be heard calmly telling her fans “look how hard it’s sucking” before realizing that she can’t actually remove it without pulling on it really hard. At one point, it looks like her left cheek might come off as she struggles to detach the octopus while screaming “painful” and “I can’t remove it”.
When the octopus finally lets go of her face, the Chinese vlogger notices that she’s actually missing a small piece of skin on her cheek, and says “My face is disfigured”. Holding the octopus in her hand, she remembers the original plan for her video, telling her fans “I’ll eat it in the next video”.
https://massmediang.com/see-what-happened-after-chinese-woman-tried-to-eat-live-octopus-on-camera-watch-unbelievable-video/

Re: See What Happened After Chinese Woman Tried To Eat Live Octopus On Camera by Lekison(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2019
werey le le yi o

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Crashes In Skyscraper In New York / E Visa To Australia / Please Can Any One Give Me A Temporal Accomodation Monthly For 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.