Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

John Dumelo Puts His Huge Mansion And Expensive Cars On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Puts His Huge Mansion And Expensive Cars On Display (808 Views)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / John Dumelo Gets Engaged (Photo) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Puts His Huge Mansion And Expensive Cars On Display by Warritatafo: 12:30pm On May 11, 2019
Just a day to the white wedding of Ghanaian actor/politician John Dumelo, his plush mansion, and expensive cars have been put on displayed and it has amazed Ghanaians on social media.

Apparently, it was Hammer of the Last Two who visited John Dumelo at his home to show him a FIAT Fullback he has been recommending to him a for a while now. John Dumelo could be heard telling Hammer: “I need a pick-up. I really need a pick-up. Not just any pick-up but a durable pick-up”

More details on: https://warritatafo.com/john-dumelo-puts-his-huge-mansion-and-expensive-cars-on-display/

(1) (Reply)

Musician Baba Fryo Shares Bloody Photos Of His Face, Humiliated by Soldiers / Nina Looks Different In Her New Outfit. PHOTOS / BBNAIJA:- Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy Tells Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.