Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (21801 Views)

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ritzy10(f): 1:13pm On May 11, 2019
Seven years after their marriage, Mrs. Manji Sebastian Pyoklam and her husband, Sebastian of Jos South LGA of Plateau State kept running helter-skelter and praying to have a child. Then, to their utter astonishment, Mrs. Manji got pregnant last year. Shortly after Mrs. Manji told her husband she was pregnant, they went to the hospital, only to be told after a scan that she will be having a set of quadruplets. The news was as exciting as it was shocking.

On February 9, 2019 she gave birth to quadruplets – two boys and two girls through caesarian section. “This is my first pregnancy,” she said.

Mrs. Manji, 33, who works with the Plateau State government, is the first to have quadruplets in the state. “There are records of twins in my mother’s family, but I am the first to have quadruplets in our family and even in the state,” she said. “The pregnancy was quite peaceful and stress free, but it made me eat heavily.”

Manji’s husband, Mr. Sebastian Pyokalam Jibrin, a businessman and part-time lecturer at the College of Health, Zawan, is elated at becoming a father after seven years.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/couple-welcomes-quadruplets-after-7-years-of-marriage-in-jos-photos/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by abrahambest(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Wow, great God

17 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by wakes: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
wow
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by maelish: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
IVF

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BEKAZ(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Congratulations to them..God's the greatest.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
Wow! This is great! May God be with the children and bless the parents in order to take good care of them

8 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
maelish:
IVF
E concern you?

26 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
maelish:
IVF
Don't bring your naivity here... Do you know how much it costs to get an IVF in Nigeria or you just want to show yourself that you know what it means!!!

The cost of the procedure usually ranges from as little as N600,000 to as much as N1,900,000 per package cycle

18 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by maskams: 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
All praise to God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
Aww embarassed embarassed

Congrats to them.
Dear lord, bless my aunt too embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nathdoug201: 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
Able God

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by lastempero: 4:33pm On May 11, 2019
Atleast oga boss go allow the woman to sleep well at night grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
shocked

Before this time next year, she will hear the cry of babies in her household. Mark my word.

Richdad
Adanairaland:
Aww embarassed embarassed

Congrats to them.
Dear lord, bless my aunt too embarassed

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 4:34pm On May 11, 2019
This is what I love to see

So happy the man didn't run away, he must have prepared his pocket to foot the bill of the delivery and feeding of the children.

Congrats to the family

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 4:36pm On May 11, 2019
To God be the glory....

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by nanizle(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2019
sonnie10:

E concern you?

Are you against disclosing whatever assisted reproductive technology they may have used? for the benefit of others facing similar challenges?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by XtrymGodwin: 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
I use this couples' miracle as a point of contact to my aunt IJN

3 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 4:41pm On May 11, 2019
Thank God for them
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:48pm On May 11, 2019
Ah just need one gyal nd 1 buoy ...welcome babies kiss
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by virago(f): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
abrahambest:
Wow, great God

This isn't the work of God , it is IVF

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by virago(f): 4:52pm On May 11, 2019
lasisi69:
Don't bring your naivity here... Do you know how much it costs to get an IVF in Nigeria or you just want to show yourself that you know what it means!!!

The cost of the procedure usually ranges from as little as N600,000 to as much as N1,900,000 per package cycle talk more of Quadruplets...

So are you saying the husband can't afford it ?

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
Quadruplet follow me. Amen.

Congrats mum and dad.

You will reap the fruit of your labour

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
nanizle:

Are you against disclosing whatever assisted reproductive technology they may have used? for the benefit of others facing similar challenges?
I am for decorum. It’s just inappropriate; wrong venue.
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2019
virago:

This isn't the work of God , it is IVF
It is nothing but the great work of the Almighty God.

Look at them very well...do they look like they can afford IVF ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 5:18pm On May 11, 2019
Congrats! But they are not the first quads in plateau state.
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by c2far: 5:22pm On May 11, 2019
Boys Sha! See them opening eyes already while their sisters are asleep. Sharp guys! See the other one forming tinted visioning. He's already thinking of how to pinch one of his sisters. Lol. God bless this family. You won't lack the means to take care of them. Congratulations.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:26pm On May 11, 2019
Congrats
Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by virago(f): 5:28pm On May 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
It is nothing but the great work of the Almighty God.

Look at them very well...do they look like they can afford IVF ?

This your comment makes me sad , very sad indeed

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by jchioma: 5:32pm On May 11, 2019
Fertility treatment to the rescue. Thanks to God and man.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On May 11, 2019
virago:

This your comment makes me sad , very sad indeed
Yeah! It's the reality of Nigeria.
Wake up !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / Marginalisation: Women Playing The Victim Cards / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.