Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result (49185 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by importantperson: 10:59am On May 12, 2019
They never send my own oo
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
Whoever wrote this article should be banned from ever writing again. Your article is a pain to the eyes and mind. It's as though you translated it from Cantonese to English with Google translate.
It's not "as though". I'm apt to believe that is what happened. Or maybe from Akkadian.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by tejpot(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
Whoever wrote this article should be banned from ever writing again. Your article is a pain to the eyes and mind. It's as though you translated it from Cantonese to English with Google translate.
I thought I wasn't concentrating. It's a shame of a write up

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by kenbee(f): 11:02am On May 12, 2019
respect80:

You forgot to add that
We also have professors rigging election
professors rigging for illitrate president

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by MorufuAtanda: 11:17am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:

It was actually translated from Arabic to English by our Yoruba Muslim journalist.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by alezzy13: 11:20am On May 12, 2019
respect80:

I actually thought some of the the meaningless sentences I was reading was induced by the side effects of the drugs I just took which includes drowsiness until I read your comment.
Whoever wrote this article deserves to be flogged, hanged, and flogged again...

Lol! grin side effects indeed.

For me as I read the very first sentence " .. . .Prof Oloyede separated in tears" . . . I knew something was very wrong with the article.

7 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by fujirice: 11:20am On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
I became bewildered after reading that write-up.
Catchy headline, trash write-up.
I didn’t understand a thing!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Udumeh: 11:22am On May 12, 2019
Tears!
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Amanda4life: 11:28am On May 12, 2019
PFRB:
So nothing wrong happened in the west.?

The grammar tire me. I don commot jorr
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Masionreay: 11:28am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Crocodile tears undecided

What's the need for jamb when:

Mr. President said it can't lunch you into Eldorado

A Nigerian can be a president the highest position in the country without it

An illiterate governs professors

Professors applying for the post of a driver undecided

Anyone can easily buy a certificate or receive a honorary award in any university undecided

There's rotten and decay everywhere and even the learned/professors cannot say anything undecided

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew

I can even question the scores giving to candidates. He said that there was a massive malpractice in this year's Exam. He was shouting in the media that if u see the level of malpractice committed by these candidates , u would cry.
How come the 1.7million results released. Think of it tactically. For exactly one month JAMB held the results of these candidates was to fabricate new scored in a statistical order. Those scores was doctored. To prove this ...the boy he claimed to be highest was only 15yrs and he before allocating the score to him as it would be useless to him. According to the law,u can only be considered for admission from 16 yrs and above. Did you know why he came in the media to announce the boys unqualified age bracket into Unilag? He fabricated the fake score to him. There are so many high flyers I know who got an unimaginable scores. They got below 160marks from JAMB. They were unlucky to get into the JAMB wicked probability. They withheld the some results to confuse the public making it looks real.

Pls I beg NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES TO NEGLET JAMB SCORES IN GIVING ADMISSION. Internal exams will prove these candidates innocents and exonerate of this JAMB wrath of incompetency.
You and I know that JAMB will never come out to accept their failure ,that the data base is crashed. To avoid losing his Job, Oloyole would do everything possible to prove to the would he is genuine by manipulating new scores to the hardworking candidates.
Why did the Registra cried immediately the result was announced? Cos he never knew he would escape the irregularities in his system.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by nairalee(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2019
Why have I been finding it difficult to comprehend recent posts on nairaland? This post is full of errors and ambiguities. Seun and mods pls do something

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by greatiyk4u(m): 11:38am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Crocodile tears undecided

What's the need for jamb when:

Mr. President said it can't lunch you into Eldorado

A Nigerian can be a president the highest position in the country without it

An illiterate governs professors

Professors applying for the post of a driver undecided

Anyone can easily buy a certificate or receive a honorary award in any university undecided

There's rotten and decay everywhere and even the learned/professors cannot say anything undecided

So what's the tears for

Mtcheeeeeeew

You need work on your mindset
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by sabidey: 11:43am On May 12, 2019
PFRB:
So nothing wrong happened in the west.?
you'll one day grow up to realize how unimportant it is, trying to see regional disparities rather than the growth of the country. PLS BROUGHT THE ISSUE WEST HERE ABEG
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by rezy15(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2019
besti16:
The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, separated in tears on Saturday in Abuja, as he reported the arrival of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), led a couple of weeks prior.

The disclosure made amid the time of investigation of the examination focuses was remarkable, and the Registrar was profoundly stunned by the degree a few applicants went to consummate their duping in the examination.

Oloyede told columnists in Abuja that JAMB recognized a large number of impersonators that spent significant time recorded as a hard copy UTME for applicants, including the majority of the instructional exercise aces that likewise had some expertise in selecting proficient scholars for their hopefuls.

He said they use names straightforwardly or variations of the name or numerous enlistments. In Anambra State, two focuses enlisted a large number of mimicking hopefuls, and that prompted crossing out of the outcomes, and the CBT focuses delisted.

“We likewise followed the enlistment focuses and the PCs utilized, he stated, including that “Another element of pantomime was a pointless endeavor of overcoming the biometric catching of ten fingers that was presented in 2017.

The fraudsters figured they could beat the framework through ‘contributed fingers,’ where at least two people would utilize their fingers to enlist for applicants, believing that any of them would almost certainly compose for such competitors if the framework permitted it.

“Other models were in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, where somebody’s unique mark was found in 42 man’s enlistment, and in Bauchi State University, Gadau, where one individual’s finger impression was followed to the enrollment of 64 applicants with the end goal of permitting any of the finger-contributing impersonators to get to the examination corridor.”

He said the Board went to the degree of connecting with the essential officers of the foundation in Azare, and “we valued the Council Chairman and Provost of the College whose collaboration prompted the admission of the guilty party that he contributed fingers in compliance with common decency.”

He said the admission, as awful as it seemed to be, is useful for the Board as, without it, there would have been questions about the exactness of the innovation sent to decide and identify the infraction.

He featured another case in Borno State where, in Nassara Computer Academy, Maiduguri, 233 competitors had one specific finger incorporated into each of their biometric enrollment.

He said that JAMB has tried of Special Task Force set up by the Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), which helped JAMB colossally in following the guilty parties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/05/11/jamb-registrar-breaks-tears-2019-utme-results/amp/
Poorly written. I couldn't read it. OP did you pass JAMB?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by rezy15(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2019
besti16:
The Registrar, Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Prof. Ishaq Oloyede, separated in tears on Saturday in Abuja, as he reported the arrival of the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), led a couple of weeks prior.

The disclosure made amid the time of investigation of the examination focuses was remarkable, and the Registrar was profoundly stunned by the degree a few applicants went to consummate their duping in the examination.

Oloyede told columnists in Abuja that JAMB recognized a large number of impersonators that spent significant time recorded as a hard copy UTME for applicants, including the majority of the instructional exercise aces that likewise had some expertise in selecting proficient scholars for their hopefuls.

He said they use names straightforwardly or variations of the name or numerous enlistments. In Anambra State, two focuses enlisted a large number of mimicking hopefuls, and that prompted crossing out of the outcomes, and the CBT focuses delisted.

“We likewise followed the enlistment focuses and the PCs utilized, he stated, including that “Another element of pantomime was a pointless endeavor of overcoming the biometric catching of ten fingers that was presented in 2017.

The fraudsters figured they could beat the framework through ‘contributed fingers,’ where at least two people would utilize their fingers to enlist for applicants, believing that any of them would almost certainly compose for such competitors if the framework permitted it.

“Other models were in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare, where somebody’s unique mark was found in 42 man’s enlistment, and in Bauchi State University, Gadau, where one individual’s finger impression was followed to the enrollment of 64 applicants with the end goal of permitting any of the finger-contributing impersonators to get to the examination corridor.”

He said the Board went to the degree of connecting with the essential officers of the foundation in Azare, and “we valued the Council Chairman and Provost of the College whose collaboration prompted the admission of the guilty party that he contributed fingers in compliance with common decency.”

He said the admission, as awful as it seemed to be, is useful for the Board as, without it, there would have been questions about the exactness of the innovation sent to decide and identify the infraction.

He featured another case in Borno State where, in Nassara Computer Academy, Maiduguri, 233 competitors had one specific finger incorporated into each of their biometric enrollment.

He said that JAMB has tried of Special Task Force set up by the Force Intelligence Bureau (FIB), which helped JAMB colossally in following the guilty parties.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/05/11/jamb-registrar-breaks-tears-2019-utme-results/amp/
Poorly written post. I couldn't read it. OP did you pass JAMB?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by gojgyt: 11:49am On May 12, 2019
I dont know what to believe.i dont trust jamb,nairaland,federal government...this nation is built on lies...so who knows what to believe!
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Adewale1603(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2019
I could not read this post, it's giving me headache and fever

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by tega10: 11:56am On May 12, 2019
I will have something to say when I understand the write up.

Even Google will only understand after consulting the gods. Nonsense write up!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Omoluabi16(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2019
iukpe:

This post needs oiling. cry cry
Read the very first paragraph.. 'has separated in tears.' Every FP material needs oiling these days. The blunders are unpardonable.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by OvaSabi1(f): 11:57am On May 12, 2019
This writer should quit blogging and start roasting yam to sell. The funny thing is that I just took a break from studying for an exam that has complex quantitative financial theories. I told myself that my head will cool down a bit if I come and play small on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by cluewebhost(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2019
Is this in English

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by backnbeta(f): 12:00pm On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
It sure made me laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by daramade18(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2019
Lmao

this man takes this jamb Nonsense too seriously, you'd think he heads a meaningful agency. How many Countries write extra useless exams like JAMB UTME Post UTME after the globally recognised GCE

[/quote]
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Awoleesu(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2019
This article though!

Is it only me that read it like I'm having to read Greek or Latin?
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by whysquare4real(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:
Thank u o! honestly I was thinking something was wrong with my brain while reading it. I have to scroll down to see if someone will comment on the use of the language and trust nairalanders, they did their thing.
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Naijaarchive(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
I think the op used an article rewriter/spinner software without reading it.... Poor writeup
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Abimloaded(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
I actually thought something was wrong with me when I read some lines in this post having no meaningful substance in it to me.

Reading some other comments up there allayed my fears of being on mental lockdown.
Too many nonsense in a piece. Everybody wants be be a blogger.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Pablonkor: 1:07pm On May 12, 2019
Why did u post something we can't read and comprehend

Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by lilstino(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2019
Jamb na just scam last last
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by hakm5: 1:15pm On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:

I thought because of little alcohol I just had is playing pranks on my brain. Whoever that wrote this is under the influence
Re: JAMB Exam Malpractice: Oloyede In Tears At The Release Of 2019 UTME Result by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
candelanetworks:

It's so annoying. Fake wanna be bloggers/journalists. They can't even plagiarise properly.

The guy used article rewrite software to destroy the article.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic Of A UNIBEN Student Preparing For Exam / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.