Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace (60020 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / FG Deploys Security Operatives To Airports Nationwide Over Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Gistpeeps: 2:37pm On May 11, 2019
There is currently a deployment of heavily armed policemen around Kano Emir’s Palace and personal residents of some senior council members of the emirate, Daily Trust observed. Our reporter observed that about 10 Police Hilux Vans, which conveyed security personnel to the place, were stationed at Kofar Kudu emir’s palace, another 10 around personal residence of Chief of Staff to the Emir of Kano Malam Muhammadu Sanusi along Iyaka road.

Further observation showed that another 10 police patrol vehicles were stationed at the main entrance of Kano State Government House, while one patrol van was kept at the personal resident of the incumbent Galadiman Kano Alhaji Abbas Sanusi. Also, security personnel were stationed at the main entrance of Audu Bako State Secretariat. One of the policemen at the secretariat confided in Daily Trust that they were conveyed to the secretariat as early as 6am.

This may not be unconnected with the planned presentation of letters of appointment to the four new emirs by the state governor but when contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Haruna Abdullahi, said he was not aware of the Police operation and would rather not make any comment about it. However, he said: “I will find out from my superiors why police Mopol were deployed and communicate to you. As soon as I get details of the operation, I will get back to you.”

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-govt-deploys-heavily-armed-security-men-to-kano-emirs-palace.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by SLAP44: 2:38pm On May 11, 2019
This has gone beyond Kano politics.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by johnkay1(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Gistpeeps: 2:41pm On May 11, 2019
more interesting

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Beckham14: 2:42pm On May 11, 2019
“I learnt that you never know who your enemies are until you have a problem. That underscores the prayer that God should show us our enemies so we could do what is necessary before it is late. Also, I found that you are on your own when you have problems. I was deserted.”—C. Ibru

Sanusi was fighting an innocent GEJ for these fools thinking he was doing the right thing.

Look at what is happening to a whole Emir. What a shame

281 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by preacherz: 2:43pm On May 11, 2019
why am I not surprised (that's if this is true)? after watching d gandollar episode its obvious sense is as far away from dis guy as good governance is from PMBs government.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by lawman88(m): 2:53pm On May 11, 2019
I'm in Kano, there is tension everywhere. I'm just in my room at Odutola road, sabon Gari reading news. Police everywhere. If care is not taking, Hausa and Fulani may fight each other.

The irony is that almost all Fulanis are angry with the decentralization of the Kano emirate. While most Hausas are comfortable with it.

Lets watch them from afar. One thing is sure: This fight will consume both ganduje and emir Sanusi

296 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by QueenSekxy(f): 2:55pm On May 11, 2019
Ndi ara.

16 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by tysontim(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:
I'm in Kano, there is tension everywhere. I'm just in my room at Odutola road, sabon Gari reading news. Police everywhere. If care is not taking, Hausa and Fulani may fight each other.

The irony is that almost all Fulanis are angry with the decentralization of the Kano emirate. While most Hausas are comfortable with it.

Lets watch them from afar. One thing is sure: This fight will consume both ganduje and emir Sanusi

Your Ibadan house u mean to say

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 11, 2019
This government doesn't condone freedom of speech and criticism for incompetent.

11 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2019
Ganduje is finally going for Sanusi's head.

Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by lawman88(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2019
tysontim:

Your Ibadan house u mean to say

Let me school you since you don't know KANO. Sabon Gari starts from Yankura market, to Igbo road, ....France road....to court road....aba road....ijebu road.....to sanyolu road.....to odutola road....to Burma road.....before you get to nomansland

Dan iska abaya warka

283 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Olatunji1929: 3:30pm On May 11, 2019
bro gandollar well done it will soon down on you that the fight you are fighting is bigger than you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by icon02(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

Let me school you since you don't know KANO. Sabon Gari starts from Yankura market, to Igbo road, ....France road....to court road....aba road....ijebu road.....to sanyolu road.....to odutola road....to Burma road.....before you get to nomansland

Dan iska abaya warka
Ba sai ka yi zagi ba!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:17pm On May 11, 2019
lawman88:

Dan iska abaya warka
a beg u dey mind DAT one.. Back to d topic, am very happy for this development we have in Kano by splitting this emirate in to five.. History show and will always shows that the Kingship belongs to Hausa not Fulani

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
No peace for sanusi. Gandollar carry on. Hat-trick now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by oyatz(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2019
With their stupidity, they have elevated GEJ to the status of a deity.

kehinde1588:

You people are just stupid to think anything bad that happens to people who did not support Gej is a pay back.

Will GEJ be the first president to lose election in the world. Why are you people exhibiting your stupidity and foolishness on issue that has nothing to do with GEJ

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
I just hope the south minds its business... but noooo.. they are already everywhere..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Samunique(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2019
Well, if this means the real owners of the north are waking up to take over what was forcefully taking away from them by their nomadic Lords that subjugated through conquest, so be it !

22 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Antoeni(m): 4:52pm On May 11, 2019
He's yet to see humiliation, very soon he will be reporting to the youth president not even the counselor. This is someone that was reporting to the president directly when he was cbn governor now to be reporting to a local government Chairman. More to come For Him , Since he can’t respect himself and Emulate the Emir Katsina and Remain Neutra

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Opinedecandid(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
A disgraceful Governor.
Kano's black sheep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Chukwurah003: 4:54pm On May 11, 2019
Una go wail tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by eyeview: 4:56pm On May 11, 2019
On behalf of the South East of Nigeria, I say.....

We don't give a damn.

Let's ask our friends in the South West if they do..

57 Likes

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 11, 2019
Actions like Gandudollar is the reason some people don't like Western Education..... Abi he thought those Emirate came to be by signing some papers.Unfortunately we have no sense of history in Nigeria, so how does
he understand the consequences of his action.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace by Bossgirl733: 4:56pm On May 11, 2019
What about we Nigerian, don’t we need security?

See my Signature grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.