Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Help On My Future. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On My Future. (313 Views)

Pls Help..my Future Is At Stake. / I'm In A Serious Dilemma For My Future. / Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Future. by Miki22: 2:51pm On May 11, 2019
Good to everyone in the house. I need advice for something urgent to my future.
I finished from secondary school in 2015, due to financial constraints, I couldn't go further.
But my mum is a trader, since then I have been helping with her business and growing it also.
I am also the last child, my elder ones have graduated from tertiary institutions..
so this year, I decided to write jamb, and I scored 170. And I never planned to attend polytechnic due to personal issues. I need an advice probably on what to do?
Is that I should focus on my mum foodstuff business which is growing fast, to go for Open University program. since I am the last child who stays with mum& also depend on her. although I am 20 years old.
Or I should stay put and write another jamb in the upcoming year?
your advice will be appreciated, I will also appreciate questions too.
Thanks.
Re: Help On My Future. by EmperorHarry: 2:59pm On May 11, 2019
The question is what do you want for yourself? If you take a path your not enthusiastic about,you'd be at a loss at the end of the day.
If you haven't taken time out to personally reflect on what you want for yourself,I suggest you do so.
Re: Help On My Future. by Miki22: 4:17pm On May 12, 2019
EmperorHarry:
The question is what do you want for yourself? If you take a path your not enthusiastic about,you'd be at a loss at the end of the day.
If you haven't taken time out to personally reflect on what you want for yourself,I suggest you do so.
Thanks for this sir,
I have a plan for own a information scientist.
which only few universities offer the course in Nigeria.
I love doing trading too.
if you don't mind, you can drop your whatsapp contact, I will text u sir.
Re: Help On My Future. by EmperorHarry: 4:43pm On May 12, 2019
Miki22:
Thanks for this sir,
I have a plan for own a information scientist.
which only few universities offer the course in Nigeria.
I love doing trading too.
You have to make up your mind on which is more suitable for you..I'm not sure you've done that.
if you don't mind, you can drop your whatsapp contact, I will text u sir.
It's just a personal decision that's required of you,there's no need for WhatsApp numbers

(1) (Reply)

1,792,719 Jamb 2019 Candidate Results, Withheld 34,120 / CRUTECH Student Drowns During Departmental Pool Party / Can Anyone Help Solve These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.