Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,883 members, 7,956,329 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

I'm Celebrated With No Reward, Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times Laments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Celebrated With No Reward, Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times Laments (392 Views)

Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Celebrated With No Reward, Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times Laments by CampusPressNG: 6:59am On May 14, 2019
Kogi-Born International award winning graduate from department of Mass Communication, University of Benin, Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu, popularly known as Mr Voiceover, whose recent internet viral success story served as a source of Inspiration to millions of people across the world on how wrote o'level exams 17 times and sat for the University Matriculation Examination 5 times before gaining admission into the University. The story which has got him interviewed on many national and international media, including the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), and ongoing on CNN.

Mr Voiceover, while an undergraduate have represented Kogi State, University of Benin and Nigeria respectively to emerge winner on several national and international award competitions. His passion towards creating enabling platforms for national development has prompted him to recently organize a national campaign on 'Community Mental Health Awareness And Sensitization Programme', focused on 'tackling the menace of depression and suicide in Nigeria', recently held in Kogi State for North Central Zone and subsequently in other geopolitical zones of Nigeria, using his success story as a 'selling point' to give hope to those going through hard times and are depressed and are contemplating suicide.

During an interview with our correspondence, he narrated his shock after he had received congratulation messages from many Nigerians at home and abroad on the viral news that he was offered automatic employment which he has not got. According to him "I am celebrated with no reward, and I feel this is not good for a developing country like Nigeria, where youths who are patriotic, dogged and diligent towards portraying the good image of the country are not recognized and rewarded". He said.

He, however, admonished youths who are patriotic, dedicated and diligent towards success path to remain focused, as there is always light at the end of the tunnel. He revealed that his keys to success are perseverance, patience and prayer. He said nobody can achieve greatness without these three keys as they serve as driving force that can propel anyone towards the height of greatness.

Re: I'm Celebrated With No Reward, Graduate Who Wrote O'level Exams 17 Times Laments by Nbote(m): 7:28am On May 14, 2019
See mumu... So U have to b rewarded for bettering ur own life? So being offered an automatic employment isn't enough reward? What reward is he looking for? He shld have jus come out to say he was not paid for being a success story. It goes to show he had financial gain in mind with his so called awareness campaign

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Campus Suicide Epidemic, Another Student Gone / Help! Urgently In Need Of Project Topics On Health Education / PGD Or Bsc DE. Which Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.