Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple (62380 Views)

Signs That Show That Blood Is Not Flowing Well In Your Body / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Jamersirwin1971: 6:24pm On May 11, 2019
https://www.google.com/search?q=breast+cancer+in+men&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ng&client=safari

It’s breast cancer according to what I read online also it has the same symptoms in men
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by DeRay98(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2019
greggng:
Go to hospital nairaland no be hospital
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2019
Jiang:

But he is only 24 & a male for that matter too

when we tell Nigerians stop eating indomie, stop drinking softdrinks from plastic bottles/nylon that have been sitting in the sun, stop microwaving food in plastics, stop using chemicals/plastics in your food they wont listen.

"Bloody discharge: Blood discharge can be caused by a non-cancerous tumor called a papilloma, which can irritate the tissue inside a breast duct. In rare instances, bloody discharge can be due to breast cancer."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by gykes(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2019
adonismuller:
thats how people will write ten fullscaps in exam hall and still get f9

I swear!

Just imagine the paragraphs he wrote with zero solution to the plight of the OP, and still has the effrontery to label others 'useless'. Worse still, even his sidekick was explaining how his 'absolute-zero input' was valid.. Pathetic I tell you.. Very pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Eze2000(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2019
isthatso:

Poverty, lack of sense and sentimentality will combine to kill you if you dont engage your brains. You and 99% of comments have no solution to the mans problem, your "sympathy" will not solve his problem, your "sympathy" has nothing to offer him except to waste his time and data reading useless unhelpful comments. My "heartlessness" (if he has any sense) will send him to the right place to get the info he needs.

His answer is not on Nairaland. if he cannot afford a doctor he should not waste his time on nairaland. All he has to do if he has any sense is google blood nipple simple!!!!

heartless as you may think it is, I have done more to help him by telling him where to go on the web than your sympathy has done for him.

I'm neither poor, senseless nor sentimental. In fact, I am a very ruthless landlord of 3 houses one of which is a block of 8 flats. I also happen to be the son of a woman who died of breast cancer 2 decades ago and i gave him some bit of good advice based on my first-hand experience. After my post, I was yours and commented on it.

Ever seen the desperation of someone who is terribly sick/injured and scared he may die? I have seen people in this condition crying over and over that they don't want to die for they have done no evil. They never listen even when you try to talk sense into them but just keep going on about death and crazy things. Are they senseless?

Sighs!

This guys condition has opened wounds i thought was healed a long time ago as i watched my mother die slowly over a period of 11 months. I forgive you for the insult.

Have a nice evening.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Daeylar(f): 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
You guys joke too much on this forum.
Everything must be turned into a joke. undecided
You don't even care if it's at the persons expense. Your likes and mentions must be gotten. undecided
paulnewplay:
Many foolish nd senseless comments on a serious matter. NL should afford a facility for blocking useless nd irrelevant comments.

Honestly.
They don't know when to crack jokes, nor when to post their "savage" comments. They just display foolishness on any thread on FP. They don't know what it means to stay silent if they don't have anything useful to say.

Go tHE HosPiTAl NairaLaND iS NoT a HOspITal.
I wonder if op told them he came to nairaland to ask thinking this was a hospital.
Zero sense.

Seuñ has refused to give us a block button on this forum. I really don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by kapelvej: 6:29pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?
PS: I'm a 24 year old male
breasT papiloma
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 11, 2019
Eze2000:

I'm neither poor, senseless nor sentimental. In fact, I am a very ruthless landlord of 3 houses one of which is a block of 8 flats. I also happen to be the son of a woman who died of breast cancer 2 decades ago and i gave him some bit of good advice based on my first-hand experience. After my post, I was yours and commented on it.

Ever seen the desperation of someone who is terribly sick/injured and scared he may die? I have seen people in this condition crying over and over that they don't want to die for they have done no evil. They never listen even when you try to talk sense into them but just keep going on about death and crazy things. Are they senseless?

Sighs!

This guys condition has opened wounds i thought was healed a long time ago as i watched my mother die slowly over a period of 11 months. I forgive you for the insult.

Have a nice evening.

Poverty is not about what you claim to own but a state of mind. Anybody can make claims on the internet. People who really have dont make noise. That it also why it is never a good idea to take advice from strangers on the internet on serious issues, there are a lot of people pretending to be what they are not and giving advise they are not qualified to give.

Non the less, Im sorry to hear about your Mum but it took me just 1 click on google to find this:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319539.php

Nipple discharge in men
topless man's chest.
Men should not be afraid to see their doctor if they experience nipple dishcharge, as it may be a sign of a range of conditions, including breast cancer.

Men can also experience nipple discharge. Some of the common causes of male nipple discharge include:

testosterone deficiency
gynecomastia, a condition that causes breast enlargement or tenderness
pituitary tumor, this is because the pituitary gland is responsible for releasing hormones that cause milk production in the nipples
cancer of the breast

Because the condition is much less common in men, a man should see his doctor if he has nipple discharge.

Babies can also experience nipple discharge immediately after birth due to the presence of their mother's hormones that are still circulating in their bodies. This side effect usually subsides a few days after birth.
Types

To help find the cause, doctors will often ask questions about the discharge, including what color it is and the consistency of the discharge.

Examples of some of the most common types of nipple discharge include:

Milky discharge: This is the most common type of nipple discharge. In women, this can be because the woman has recently stopped breast-feeding or due to hormonal shifts in a premenopausal woman.
Bloody discharge: Blood discharge can be caused by a non-cancerous tumor called a papilloma, which can irritate the tissue inside a breast duct. In rare instances, bloody discharge can be due to breast cancer.
Clear discharge: Clear discharge from one breast only can be a symptom of breast cancer. Clear discharge from both breasts is usually less concerning, but if a woman is concerned, she should visit her doctor.
Green-tinged nipple discharge: Discharge of this color can be a symptom of a cyst underneath the nipple or areola that is draining.

, why come come to Nairaland for such a serious problem thats all I am saying
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by PapaAdanna: 6:31pm On May 11, 2019
Infections
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by frozen70(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2019
Queenboy123:

He is a male oo

Ohhh thanks.

Test will reveal it
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by H2Ossss(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2019
Tallesty1:
The cancer is male

Guyyyyy.... you're evil.... hahahabahabab

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Ganjafama(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2019
I am disappointed at 99%of the comments I've read so far. Somebody is experiencing a very fearful, potentially-dangerous health challenge and all some people can do is joke about the issue. It's high time Seun start including age and mental checks in nairaland registration process.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by lareine(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
Buy STC30 and take.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Finest641(f): 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
Nairalanders no go kee me. Which one be the cancer is male again?
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:

But I'm a guy
its probably boil
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2019
Ganjafama:
I am disappointed at 99%of the comments I've read so far. Somebody is experiencing a very fearful, potentially-dangerous health challenge and all some people can do is joke about the issue. It's high time Seun start including age and mental checks in nairaland registration process.

you think serious people come here? where will he get traffic from if not from Dunces? you think intelligent people come to nairaland to ask medical advice?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2019
Sign of early breast cancer, usually occur in aged men, but nothing is impossible in this dispensation. Don't hide anything from the doctors bro.
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by AdeQuate18: 6:42pm On May 11, 2019
it's most likely not a cancer cause of the pain, the sudden onset and cause you are a guy ( breast cancer is not a common condition in men ) . there is pus production which indicates an infection . You should visit a doctor . But till then, I'll suggest you go to a pharmaceutical store and buy a chilled bottle of coke cause there's probably nothing to worry about

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Afrosage(f): 6:47pm On May 11, 2019
isthatso:

Poverty, lack of sense and sentimentality will combine to kill you if you dont engage your brains. You and 99% of comments have no solution to the mans problem, your "sympathy" will not solve his problem, your "sympathy" has nothing to offer him except to waste his time and data reading useless unhelpful comments. My "heartlessness" (if he has any sense) will send him to the right place to get the info he needs.

His answer is not on Nairaland. if he cannot afford a doctor he should not waste his time on nairaland. All he has to do if he has any sense is google blood nipple simple!!!!

heartless as you may think it is, I have done more to help him by telling him where to go on the web than your sympathy has done for him.

wtf are u feeling like,you wimp...do u think dat man hasn't browsed every thing there is about d stuff,he has also taken permission to visit the hospital on Monday Asap...If u 're half as smart as u are trying to pass on then u will know that he is jus scared plain and simple,he is jus looking for d slightest hope dat its not what he thinks or what Google told him..he is looking for reassurance that everything will be fine or mayb someone dat has experienced such to allay his fears..this is a forum with a health section and if u dnt have any good thing to say rather than being a tw*t then u stfu....

3 Likes

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by vik110(m): 6:48pm On May 11, 2019
eyaaa sorry o bt u have to pray
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

My right nipple starting hurting since yesterday afternoon. I paid it no mind as I thought it would soon pass.

But this morning, while taking my bath, it hurt so bad that I felt something coming out, I squeezed it and blood mixed with a whitish fluid was coming out.

I called my boss quickly to tell him I won't be coming to work on Monday cos I'll be going to the hospital first thing that day but the nipple discharge that happened is making me scared as hell. Google gives very scary result about the situation.

What could be the cause?
everone already waiting to comment "caution your boy lover to always suckle it mildly" until they see PS:I'm a 24 years old male. hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by adecz: 6:58pm On May 11, 2019
What people don't know is
that about male make up about
5% of breast cancer incidence.

And with changing sexual habits,
sexually transmitted diseases are appearing
in odd places now.

Example, mouth and throat gonorrhoea is
now at epidemic proportions.

Imagine somebody with such conditions
sucking your boob's, tongue, ears or down below !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by UbiDaniels: 6:58pm On May 11, 2019
confront yah village ancestors.... no for us...!!! grin
shaahh...!!! nothing concern us

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by ogawisdom(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2019
Breast cancer cry
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by ogawisdom(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

What could be the cause?

Breast cancer just pray it's not it
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by emmako234: 7:02pm On May 11, 2019
Good day sir/ma, If getting pregnant has been a challenge for you and your partner, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I feel your pain, I can't imagine the stress you must have been through, which is why l am here to Illuminate you on some VITAL things you need to do to REVIVE you and get pregnant in LESS than few weeks. There are guarantee natural supplements for infertility in men and women, infections like, staphylococcus, Gonorrhea, Urinary tract infection, Fibroid, Asthma, High blood pressure, Stroke, Hormonal imbalance ,Erectile dysfunction, Sickle cell, Kidney problem, Rheumatism, Ulcer, 1st stage Cancer, Arthritis and so on

Kindly chat me up via this link below

https:///DYJaV4Xj1SpBVFKJfq1h2s
Or
Call +2348104441416...no scam

Your health is our priority
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by ilohvictor(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2019
IamD18:
Bruv, to be honest, I think you are pregnant.

Lol...Guy be nice na
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by LINTUNE(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2019
Afrosage:
wtf are u feeling like,you wimp...do u think dat man hasn't browsed every thing there is about d stuff,he has also taken permission to visit the hospital on Monday Asap...If u 're half as smart as u are trying to pass on then u will know that he is jus scared plain and simple,he is jus looking for d slightest hope dat its not what he thinks or what Google told him..he is looking for reassurance that everything will be fine or mayb someone dat has experienced such to allay his fears..this is a forum with a health section and if u dnt have any good thing to say rather than being a tw*t then u stfu....
tx bro, don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by mmadu5(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2019
Wait I thought it was even a woman ,
Re: Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2019
VeryConcerned:
Afternoon everyone.

What could be the cause?

Breast cancer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrests 43 Clubbers, Strippers For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.