Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match (39974 Views)

Ali Daei Hopes Ronaldo Can Break His Goals Record / Simeone: Ronaldo Is An Animal In Front Of Goal Who Is Hard To Prepare Against / Rohr Announces Startup Line For Super Eagles, Musa To Lead Them In Attacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Cr7 for life

FuckDaMods:

Once you say anything that seems against yoruba in the front page they look for tiny excuse to ban you..
they just banned the other one because of the minor thing i said in the 15million fraud commited by them grin
Luckily this one ban just expired today grin

That's why I said we need a group, .. They ban me too but not always..
there is a strategy .
Re: Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match by FuckDaMods: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

That's why I said we need a group, .. They ban me too but not always..
there is a strategy .
I have like 10 alternates already.. Let them keep on banning.
Bro you dey take this ish too serious o.. You don get members already? grin
Re: Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I have like 10 alternates already.. Let them keep on banning.
Bro you dey take this ish too serious o.. You don get members already? grin

Well this has always been our problems as Igbo in anything in life we don't take things serious, we are too casual and unconcerned.

Do u know AFONJAS have groups in telegram and whatsapp?
First of all they created group here in a hidden topic and it was close down by a mod after allowing it stand for many months...then they moved it to whatsapp.
I used to disturb them in that topic before they close it.

Anyways no wahala e be like say beautiful me to serious pass
Re: Simeone: Messi Plays Better In Attacking Team; Ronaldo Can Simplify Match by FuckDaMods: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Well this has always been our problems as Igbo in anything in life we don't take things serious, we are too casual and unconcerned.

Do u know AFONJAS have groups in telegram and whatsapp?
First of all they created group here in a hidden topic and it was close down by a mod after allowing it stand for many months...then they moved it to whatsapp.
I used to disturb them in that topic before they close it.

Anyways no wahala e be like say beautiful me to serious pass
Lol.. I dey down sha if there's a group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obinna Nsofor Celebrates His Girlfriend, Anastasija On Her Birthday / Throwback Photo Of Stephen Keshi With His Family / Pool Fixed Ultimate Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.