Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? (16896 Views)

How To Check NECO 2019 June/july Result With Your Mobile Phone / How To Check 2018 JAMB Result With Registration Number |video Guide / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 5:59pm On May 11, 2019
I lost the SIM I used to register.
Is there another way to check my result?
Pls I need an urgent reply.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 6:14pm On May 11, 2019
44 people have viewed this thread and still no answer.
Please I need an answer!
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by mekaprime: 8:10pm On May 11, 2019
Failure44:
You can't check with another sim, it's the sim you registered with, that you have to check with.
As for loosing your sim, go & do welcome back or you wait till the results gets uploaded on their site, probably by next week.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 8:30pm On May 11, 2019
mekaprime:

You can't check with another sim, it's the sim you registered with, that you have to check with.
As for loosing your sim, go & do welcome back or you wait till the results gets uploaded on their site, probably by next week.
Ah
Thank you for the answer bro!
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by mekaprime: 12:18am On May 12, 2019
Failure44:
Ah Thank you for the answer bro!
You're are welcome.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Ay04z(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2019
See monicker. No need to check score u fail already. grin
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by mu2sa2: 12:34pm On May 12, 2019
edemolaedu:
Jamb 2019 utme result any candidates that has any issues on result witheld, result not yet out and low score result up-grade 350-370 call for assistance now.
Mr. man you are still in this is? Let's see which mumu will call that yeye number.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Oluseyi21: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Please, i need your help, i wrote jamb on 18th of march but up till now i haven't see my result, i tried to check it through sms with my registered phone number but there is no reply and my airtime was deducted several times. Please what can i do?
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Iceyjayz: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:
Hello I was banned by a bastard mod, send me a private message to get started
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Hello I was banned by a bastard mod, send me a private message to get started
Can you contact me darkangle65 on Twitter
WhatsApp currently doesn't work on my small itel device for some odd reason till I can buy a new phone later this week.
smiley
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Iceyjayz: 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

Can you contact me darkangle65 on Twitter
WhatsApp currently doesn't work on my small itel device for some odd reason till I can buy a new phone later this week.
smiley
I'm not on twitter, only WhatsApp and telegram for now.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Downloading telegram right now.
What's your name or number?
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Iceyjayz:
What's your number on it?
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Iceyjayz: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

DM me for it
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Iceyjayz: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
Failure44:

Search for iceyjay and message me
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by maerian(f): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Oluseyi21:
Please, i need your help, i wrote jamb on 18th of march but up till now i haven't see my result, i tried to check it through sms with my registered phone number but there is no reply and my airtime was deducted several times. Please what can i do?

You then have to wait for your result to be uploaded on jamb website. Don't try checking it through SMS any longer. And don't panic. Success dear.
Re: How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? by Failure44: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
ivaanadam:
I also want to check my Jamb exam results but I lost my registered sim card. Netherlands mobile boosters How can I check my Jamb results without my registered sim card? It is very urgent and I don't have any idea about this. Can anyone please share some details?
Check their website

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU / Yabatech Part-time Admission List Is Out: / Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.