Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog (764 Views)

Google Ranking Factors 10 Things You Should Know About / The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog by destindd(m): 6:09pm On May 11, 2019
My name is Destined boy!- Is all about website

Once again, I really want to appreciate my potential and existing visitors for taking your precious time reading my articles on SEM, Search engine, Relationship and so on. God bless you all! Now, i will enlighten you on factors that you don’t know about website for better ranking on serp(search engine result page). Please stay tune, grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!

Many businesses, organizations and bloggers want their products and blog contents to be visible on search engine. Now, what exactly does it take for your niche to be visible to searchers? We have to understand that having a basic, fundamental principles and knowledge on how google rank websites is the key to any business success online. What do i mean? Being online let’s you reach out to a new customers and build a better relationships with customers you already have.

Now, do you want to build your digital presence? Yeah!, but we got variety of options for building your digital presence, options like local listings(Google my business), Website, mobile apps and social media. Sound perfect right! I will emphasize more on website, because my title is about website. Stretch your hands and let’s begin!

What exactly is Website?

Let me say, A website is your business home on the internet. What do i mean by business home? It’s where potential customers can come and learn about your business or blog and what it has to offer them. Let’s say you decided to open a physical shop about cosmetics, first thing you have to do is to rent a space to house it, right? This is the same way a website works online, a website is no different. Here!, you are renting a space on a server.

What you need to know about SERVER

A server is a computer with extraordinary processor, memory and storage capacity that provide information to other computer connected to it i.e it serves up the right content when requested. now, every single server in the world has its own IP(Internet Protocol) address.

What is internet protocol?

Protocol is the language used for data communication or a set of rules that govern communication. For two or more devices and website to communicate, they must speak the same language, That’s, they must have the same protocol installed and configure in them before communication will take place on the internet. Deciding to build a website for your business starts with understanding how it all works together, a server “hosts” your website and a “domain name” helps people find you.
How to choose a perfect Domain Name

Now, you definitely have little knowledge on how website works right? But, how does a domain name affects website ranking on search engine? Let me say, domain name is how potential or existing customers find you. How exactly does a domain name looks like? For instance, www.google.com or www.yourdomain.com, everything after the ‘WWW dot’ is actually what’s known as the domain name. That’s any smartphones, laptops or tablets that searches for this address is communicating with the server. Then, the server sends the right content it needs to display the website so that visitors or customers can view the pages. Visit http://destinedblog.ml/search engine to read how search engine works

When choosing a domain name, keep it short, relevant and as point as possible. A good domain name is one that people can easily remember. According to Google metrics for ranking website; Direct traffic and New and Returning visitors are one of the most important metrics for ranking a website. What does Direct traffic means? Direct traffic is when people types in your domain name directly or clicks on your links. You can definitely see how important having a good domain is. Why? so that people can easily remember and return back to pay a visit to your website.

Website Design and Layout page

Let me say, homepage or landing page is your shop window, where you invite people in and explain what you’re all about and what you have to offer them as well. Homepage also directs visitors to other pages of your website called Navigation. So, how you organize the website is very important in ranking. Visit http://destinedblog.ml/sem to know how Search engine marketing works

The most important thing as you start to plan your website, is to think about what you want people to do there. For instance,

Do you want them to call you? if so, include your phone number or you want them to find your physical shop? you can as well include a map and driving direction or maybe they should buy products from you online – by making order or submitting a payment – this is called e-commerce, then include a payment method to your website. Make sure you fit them well to suit your goals or business objectives. What about? about page – this is additional information your potential customers should know about your business. Tell a story to help connect with your visitors and let’s people write reviews about your products and services directly on your website. This is a great way to boost your website ranking. Study showed that companies that blog get 55 percent more web traffic and 70 percent more lead than those that don’t. Design and build your website with your business goals and your visitors desires in mind. Read more at http://destinedbog.ml/7-website-ranking-factors-africans-dont-know-about-and-why/

Cc:ishilove

Re: 7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog by destindd(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2019
Re: 7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog by destindd(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2019
Don't forget to share, like and comment
Re: 7 Website Ranking Factors Africans Don't Know About And Why - Destinedblog by destindd(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2019
Don't forget to share

(1) (Reply)

5 Years Pin Verified & 2 Years Unverified Naija Adsense For Sale / Buzz Me Up If You Need To Setup A Fast Loading Blog / Alidropship Reviews Is Alidropship WP Plugin Good For Dropshipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.