Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll (2382 Views)

Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Presidential Election Appeal: Updates From The Supreme Court: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2019
As the legal battle for Osun state governorship intensifies between Ademola Adeleke of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Gboyega Oyetola of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Legit.ng conducted an online poll to measures people's choice on who will win at the Supreme Court.
On facebook, out of almost 2,000 respondents, a whopping 64% believed Adeleke of the PDP would eventually win the Osun state mandate at the Supreme Court.
On the other other hand, 37% were in favour of Governor Oyetola of the APC. They believe he would retain the governorship seat.

On twitter, the PDP candidate was also the people's choice as 57% were of the belief he will secure victory to upturn the appeal court's decision, while 43% voted in favour of the APC candidates.
Recall that Legit.ng earlier reported that
the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja ruled in favour of Osun state governor, Oyetola, in the Osun 2018 governorship election case.
The election tribunal judgment had earlier ruled in favour of Senator Adeleke, declaring him winner.
Oyetola, his party, APC and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had filed substantive appeals, seeking the setting aside of the decision of the tribunal.
Legit.ng also earlier reported that
Adeleke said he had instructed his counsels to challenge the Court of Appeal judgement which upheld Governor Oyetola’s election at the Supreme Court.

Adeleke, in a statement made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Thursday, May 9, said he received the appeal court judgement with dissatisfaction.
“I received with dissatisfaction the judgement of the Court of Appeal on the ruling of the election petition tribunal which had duly returned me as the validly elected governor of Osun state.
“I have subsequently instructed my counsel to prepare for an appeal against today’s judgement at the Supreme Court immediately. Today’s judgement relied on weak technical foundation," he said.
https://www.legit.ng/1237817-nigerians-decide-win-osun-election-appeal-supreme-court-poll.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by OAUTemitayo: 6:51pm On May 11, 2019
Always winning online polls. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
Always winning online polls. Nonsense
he won in the offline polls too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Johnny my guy, I don't envy your job right now.
How far?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:
Johnny my guy, I don't envy your job right now. How far?
why? you dey envy me before niiiii. Abeg free me ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:
Johnny my guy, I don't envy your job right now. How far?
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by seanfer(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2019
I remember how PDP has been winning online polls and also on their imaginary Servers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I will bro, u have been on a losing streak for about 2 years now on politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by ORIENTATION101: 9:32pm On May 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

I will bro, u have been on a losing streak for about 2 years now on politics.
i tell you, i have never seen johny on winning side before from eleka, to adeleke, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 11, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
i tell you, i have never seen johny on winning side before from eleka, to adeleke, e.t.c
Johnny should be prayed for bro, this kind of thing can destroy his self esteem.
I don't envy him right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Sirjamo: 12:06am On May 12, 2019
That was how Atikuloot and Obi of Guangzhou were winning opinion polls left right and center, until Buhari destroyed there political career in less than two hours on the real election day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Afamed: 12:25am On May 12, 2019
kingkakaone:

Johnny should be prayed for bro, this kind of thing can destroy his self esteem.
I don't envy him right now.
That guy ehhhh, any politician he supports, one thing is definitely going to happen. Gov Eleka of Ekiti, Gov Adeleke of Osun, President Atiku Abu and Senator Bukola Saraki all are witnesses to Jonnyessense back luck.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Afamed: 12:27am On May 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Who has bewitched you again this boy?
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34am On May 12, 2019
Afamed:
Who has bewitched you again this boy?
who cursed you gan? MA binu ori.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35am On May 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
engineer seyi makinde of pdp win too now. Abi you know see that one niiii.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37am On May 12, 2019
Afamed:

That guy ehhhh, any politician he supports, one thing is definitely going to happen. Gov Eleka of Ekiti, Gov Adeleke of Osun, President Atiku Abu and Senator Bukola Saraki all are witnesses to Jonnyessense back luck.
the 2 governorship candidates case are in supreme court. allow the supreme court of justice to decide on the case OK. MA binu ori.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by AfonjaBoston: 1:03am On May 12, 2019
Johnny

You failed in ondo
You failed in Edo
You failed in Ekiti
You failed in Osun
YOU failed in Kwara
You failed Atiku

But Johnny

You won on Twitter
You won on Instagram
You won on Facebook
You won even on nairaland

Clap for yourself. All these losers you are supporting are lightweight dead politicians they dont care about you or know you sef

Why you wan kill yourself
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Olatunji1929: 3:26am On May 12, 2019
let them convert it to victory awon online judges
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
Afamed:

Let's pray for him to find his mojo.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Afamed: 8:46pm On May 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the 2 governorship candidates case are in supreme court. allow the supreme court of justice to decide on the case OK. MA binu ori.
Atiku nko abi you have suddenly Forgotten / abandoned your pay master?
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by contigiency(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2019
Yeye poll conducted and voted by idle minds. Who told them that opinion poll counts in court proceedings?
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Dannyset(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2019
Nigerians decide who will win at the Supreme Court. How?

We are complete jokers in this country sha. How can Nigerians decide what will happen in a court of law? This poll is a senseless one.

Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Afamed: 9:40pm On May 12, 2019
Johnnyessence:
who cursed you gan? MA binu ori.
On line poll for who will win Supreme court Judgement ? Your case is irredeemable
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15am On May 13, 2019
Afamed:

On line poll for who will win Supreme court Judgement ? Your case is irredeemable
you need sense. 30k per month is seriously working. keep supporting bad governance and bad electoral acts in our electoral system. the so called rerun election is marred with violence and intimidation by Apc thugs. besides you are nairaland thug. keep on ranting online OK.
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Afamed: 7:30am On May 13, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you need sense. 30k per month is seriously working. keep supporting bad governance and bad electoral acts in our electoral system. the so called rerun election is marred with violence and intimidation by Apc thugs. besides you are nairaland thug. keep on ranting online OK.
You are practically irredeemable. You have become a subject of ridicule on Nairaland. On line poll on who will win the Supreme Court verdict? Shiloh awaits you
Re: Nigerians Decide Who Will Win Osun Election Appeal At Supreme Court - Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2019
Afamed:

You are practically irredeemable. You have become a subject of ridicule on Nairaland. On line poll on who will win the Supreme Court verdict? Shiloh awaits you
you better go to mfm or redeem church for serious deliverance. you have been inflicted with buhari syndrome. keep on spreading your lies. it's part of you.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Okorocha Looted $8 Billion, Left Empty Treasury- Ihedioha Cries Out / NO RUGA NO Nigeria Warns Fulanis / The New Ebonyi State International Airport And Stadium (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.