Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,627 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos (67237 Views)

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by luluman: 11:04am On May 12, 2019
Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by luluman: 11:07am On May 12, 2019
Okoyeebo:
Where are those Igbos saying Lagos is no-man's land?

You come to our land, we host you, you make money only for you to turn around and insult our traditional institutions and call Lagos no man's land.

Obiano specifically called Lagos no man's land and Igbos supported him. Eventually, he kicked Ebonyi okada riders out and renamed Abakaliki Street to Club street.

The kind of hospitality we have given you economic refugees, Igbos from other states can't enjoy it in Anambra and vice versa.

Let me tell you guys, ALL markets in Lagos would have Iyalojas and Babalojas. If you don't like it, get da feck out of Lagos.

By the time all our markets fall under traditional Yoruba leadership, let me see the Igbo man with guts to call Lagos no man's land.
Bros, sweat less.Let them keep saying its no mans land while we keep making the decision. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by luluman: 11:10am On May 12, 2019
bouncin04:
Jagaban right now grin
Yeebos right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by PapaAdanna: 12:10pm On May 12, 2019
Dareal90s:

You call him coward nd he chased all of u during d election period? I still have d flashes in my memory seeing hefty Okoro men nd women running for their lives.

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by PapaAdanna: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
Follygunners:

Okoro Savage... it doesn't matter who's in charge of Lagos' affairs as long as he's a Yoruba and trust me, the agenda NEVER changes... Yorubas always come first before any savage okoro cannibal. If you're not satisfied.. abeg, you're free to go back to ur cannibal-infested okoro Jungle! grin

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by PapaAdanna: 12:12pm On May 12, 2019
maxweb:

Maybe but I'm hell sure not delusional and tribalistic as you

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by Martartins(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2019
tunderay:
On this issue? which truth abeg? That Yorubas don't have the right to install an Iyaloja in their market? That it must be Igbo becos they also trade in the market or like how a Yorubas or Hausas are heading a market in the East? or that the newly installed iyaloja is not qualified? which truth exactly ?

Why do you assume am the enemy? I didn't give you paranoia bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by GermanPoison(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2019
psychologist:
CV is 90% igbo dominated market, if we are truly one nigeria why not make an igbo woman and man the iyaloja and babaloja respectively

undecided
because na dere village b lagos
Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by tunderay(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2019
Martartins:

Why do you assume am the enemy? I didn't give you paranoia bro.
Not at all, my questions are the combinations of what people are defending or go against here , I don't mean to attack you, neither am I seeing you as an enemy
Re: Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos by giftedchild009: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
afeezakinpelumi:
The way you can make Yoruba babaloja and iyaloja or anything it you call it in your place. Anything that is some in this country, once it is not in your favour it is not good

If they want to be Iyaloja or Babaloja they need to go back to their village and do that. Can they make a yoruba man babaloja in their home land? Infact the right and privilege's yoruba people are giving the igbos they cannot give us such in there land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CBN's New Rules On ATM Operations In Nigeria / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Buratai’s Dubai Properties: More Details Emerge - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.