Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) (37772 Views)

Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO / Onitsha Port Receives Pilot Cargo Barges / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2019
All Igbo traders going back to the East would be a Blessing to South West, you guys have forgotten that 90% of your customers in Yoruba Lands are Yorubas, when you are back in the East many Yoruba will take up what you do and fill up all the empty space you will leave behind.

You may be trying to direct development back to the East but you are also indirectly helping south West. It is going to be a win win situation after all

2 Likes

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Bighead9: 11:40pm On May 11, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Ignorant mind

E pain this man well. grin grin

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 12, 2019
MiddleSpot:
OK.

Hire me for stunning graphic designs at pocket friendly rates

Your flyer design is not stunning.
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
You can see JB barge berthed at Onitsha River port

The first picture you posted was not taken at onitsha. The picture even has water marks on it
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 12, 2019
LazyGold:
[s]All Igbo traders going back to the East would be a Blessing to South West, you guys have forgotten that 90% of your customers in Yoruba Lands are Yorubas, when you are back in the East many Yoruba will take up what you do and fill up all the empty space you will leave behind.

You may be trying to direct development back to the East but you are also indirectly helping south West. It is going to be a win win situation when you finally get your ports[/s]

Sounds like Alhaji and Kunle phone call. Shows most of you afonja reason the same...take over Igbo businesses when they leave. WHAT IS STOPPING YOU NOW FROM INVESTING IN THE SAME BUSINESS? Lazy things!

5 Likes

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by mypains: 1:58am On May 12, 2019
OboOlora:
Give them referendum let them be shipping their spare parts through Lagos after queuing to beg for visa.

Awon oniyeye lmao
Alakori arindin
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by LazyGold(m): 2:20am On May 12, 2019
Success1020:

Sounds like Alhaji and Kunle phone call. Shows most of you afonja reason the same...take over Igbo businesses when they leave. WHAT IS STOPPING YOU NOW FROM INVESTING IN THE SAME BUSINESS? Lazy things!

You must be lucky to have achieved what I have achieved in life, I am someone that can feed your entire hungry family, I am just telling you the truth and reality. Getting your ports and moving your ass out of South West or Lagos means you will also be indirectly helping South West and that's the fact.

You think you are trying to help yourselves but you are also helping South West, you leave Lagos or You Stay in Lagos, we have nothing to lose after all even your leaving will only help us more grin

If all Igbo Leave Lagos today, you will all leave a space Behind and that's the fact

And don't expect the space to be void for that long because many people will feel it up and that's the fact

1 Like

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by DedeNkem: 6:02am On May 12, 2019
BetterDaysAhead:
I just want to tell everybody reading that I have nothing to say

How old are you? 5?

1 Like

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 12, 2019
That's how dumb they think of you
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 9:54am On May 12, 2019
obiekunie1:

grin grin grin

World powers must allow IPOB to construct and control her/their infrastructures. I know Nigeria jihadists government will just bring some hungry elements from so called South south and Southeast warrant slaves (political appointees) calm down indigenous people of Biafra while Nigeria and it international terrorist government keeps stealing and sharing Biafrans wealth among themselves through the used of guns bullets.

Another fake promises from the zoo witchcrafts Nigeria government.

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:37am On May 12, 2019
But when I said "Only Biafra freedom Can Save Africa" I got banned byvyour fellow Yoruba fake unity beggars.

LazyGold:

You must be lucky to have achieved what I have achieved in life, I am someone that can feed your entire hungry family, I am just telling you the truth and reality. Getting your ports and moving your ass out of South West or Lagos means you will also be indirectly helping South West and that's the fact.

You think you are trying to help yourselves but you are also helping South West, you leave Lagos or You Stay in Lagos, we have nothing to lose after all even your leaving will only help us more grin

If all Igbo Leave Lagos today, you will all leave a space Behind and that's the fact

And don't expect the space to be void for that long because many people will feel it up and that's the fact

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2019
AzizG550:
Useless Federal government
aaaaah, aaaaah
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Seniorcitizen(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2019
nawao....

please I want to rent a good shop in Enugu town.anyone that knows any shop agent or kno any available shop should pls DM 080---6369-0657
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by RealOne042: 12:39pm On May 12, 2019
Donaldpros:
Wow.. Onitsha would be like Togo an Benin republic full of imported goods..
Benin Republic is far better than Nigeria. Electricity is power
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by colestephan86: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
What is holding Baro river port and Onitsha River port is second Niger bridge project, there is no means small vessels can sail from warri port to Onitsha or Baro Niger state without going through Onitsha, JB has blocked the River Niger from Onitsha end, the ports will start functioning once they complete the bridge that main reason they are rushing the project, JB promised to deliver the bridge in 2020/2021
This is not true, the sole reason the port can't work is the same reason the port in rivers is epileptic. Mearsk cargo will charge you very high to ship to rivers state cos of piracy , while you won't pay much cos there is no such thing on the Lagos waters .
If these port will function, the communities would have to kick against piracy on vandalism in their environment.
Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2019
was it the bridge that was preventing ship from bringing goods to Koko and warri port.

1 Like

Re: Why Onitsha Port And Baro Port Can't Function For Now (Photos) by Bighead9: 1:53pm On May 13, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Ignorant mind

E PAIN this man well. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Kogi Kills Many (Graphic Photos) / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) / Anambra Airport: November & December Flights Sold Out Within 5hrs: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.