Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) (80787 Views)

Cheating Scandal: Speed Darlington Advises Davido To Use Withdrawal Method / 'I Never Fold.. Never!' - Hushpuppi Says As He Poses In Front Of His Luxury Cars / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley (2) (3) (4)

Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Bossgirl733: 9:51pm On May 11, 2019
Lolz grin that’s how star do grin grin grin

See My Signature grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Danelo(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2019
Modes should post better news to fp abeg
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by wunaESQ(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Why are his legs disproportional to his body, and head looking too big for comfort.....
maybe na photoshop...lol
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Kcuf: 9:55pm On May 11, 2019
xxxtedyxxx:
kkkhow is this news abeg?

total trash.

Visiting this forum nowadays just dey reduce person IQ..
too many nonsense on fp.

I swear I was gonna say the same thing
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2019
andysmith123:
lets settle dis once and for all,LIKE if you think davido is better than wizkid,SHARE if you think wizkid is better than davido.........ur decision is final

Your business is final
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by LawrenceHandsom(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Wene Mighty.....

You no fine but your voice sweet pass agidi jollof.

Davido better listen to voice of elders o.
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 11, 2019
Wene Mighty na true talk be that but another true talk be say you follow dey do road for Naija as road contractor, you fit come show am roads wey you don do make him test the motor naa
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by able20(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2019
Antogist:
Go fvck yourself Duncan
Watin concern you for their matter.
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2019
Abeg na whch language duncan mighty use advice davido so??
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:28pm On May 11, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Why are his legs disproportional to his body, and head looking too big for comfort.....

Because he has too much money.

And that is the only thing you can see in the picture
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:31pm On May 11, 2019
iTearHerToto:
But money can't reduce the size of the head angry

I think poverty is reducing the size of your head and pocket

Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2019
Don't just like his kind of guy...I am super fan to Future Hendrix....check WIZRD
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2019
u better adhere to advise of the Elder
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Afolashade00(f): 11:09pm On May 11, 2019
Davido listen to the elders lol grin
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:22pm On May 11, 2019
Davido, invest your money, is it a crime for you to aim to be a billionaire in dollars when you turn 40? Motor na liability no be asset.

Chai, who get head e no get cap, who get cap, e no get head... na WA for this world
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 11:37pm On May 11, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Poor men and really see unnecessary things.
tbh
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by pahen1991: 12:14am On May 12, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Wene Mighty.....

You no fine but your voice sweet pass agidi jollof.

Davido better listen to voice of elders o.
there is more to life than the beautiful faces you see
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by CowHard: 3:05am On May 12, 2019
I thought he wanted to advise him to spend wisely and invest more.
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:08am On May 12, 2019
I thought they say its a Lamborghini

bloggers and fake news
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by tunary(m): 4:08am On May 12, 2019
I thought they say its a Lamborghini

bloggers and fake news
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by stanley000: 6:57am On May 12, 2019
Now these are the real ones I can call celeb, walahi if you listen to best of Duncan mighty you will almost cry. That guy is really underrated, he has the best voice in the industry even without mixing.

I like Burma boy but that guy is not good at all, he just has a good hype management that's all
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Pennyben66: 8:24am On May 12, 2019
andysmith123:
lets settle dis once and for all,LIKE if you think davido is better than wizkid,SHARE if you think wizkid is better than davido.........ur decision is final

you no get job...
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by eedrissa(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
But money can't reduce the size of the head angry
ur own head nko ..ur head like Zuma rock..
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Queenboy123(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2019
richmoneyoliver:
i really need one asap ....make i drive am for mysterious island

Eeeyahhh
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Rboy30(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2019
No b small tin
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by onadana: 9:04am On May 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Does it really matter?..The guy is loaded.Women especially don't care if nah chimpanzee.
Re: Duncan Mighty Advises Davido As He Poses With A Mclaren 570S (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 12, 2019
Make i no lie,d money for this ride,go change my life right now.

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh At African Women Conference, Dressed Different (photos)