Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business (854 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? / How Lucrative Is Uber Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business by greatme2good(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
Hello my good people of Nairaland,
I have been thinking of a business I can do offline, then I came across Candle production business while searching online. So I want to ask if the business is lucrative still in this 2019?

And would appreciate if anyone who knows or is experienced in the business to help mentor me.
Please I'm waiting for your candid contributions.
Any other good business idea is highly welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business by dawnomike(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2019
Wax Candle production is no longer a good Business since the advent of Cheap 'I pass my Neighbour' generators, rechargeable Lamps and flash lights on most modern Phone coupled with past incidences of fire outbreaks caused by candles... Mostly, only few religious bodies buy candles nowadays and that's not a market worth competing for!

The above is simply my opinion... It does not fully imply you can't build a profitable out of it.

If you still need to go into the Candle Wax production, It is very easy to start-up.All you need is a wax mould, wick, raw refined wax and a sealing marchine.
You can contact me for how to go about it.

2 Likes

Re: How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business by greatme2good(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2019
dawnomike:
Wax Candle production is no longer a good Business since the advent of Cheap 'I pass my Neighbour' generators, rechargeable Lamps and flash lights on most modern Phone coupled with past incidences of fire outbreaks caused by candles... Mostly, only few religious bodies buy candles nowadays and that's not a market worth competing for!

The above is simply my opinion... It does not fully imply you can't build a profitable out of it.

If you still need to go into the Candle Wax production, It is very easy to start-up.All you need is a wax mould, wick, raw refined wax and a sealing marchine.
You can contact me for how to go about it.

Thank you very much for replying. Do you by chance know any other good business I can venture into offline?
Re: How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business by dawnomike(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2019
greatme2good:

Thank you very much for replying. Do you by chance know any other good business I can venture into offline?
It all depends on your capital, location and what your passion is inclined to... There are lots of businesses you can do but always remember; No matter how lucrative a business it you rrally have to learn thr tenets of d business and do a market survey in your location.
Re: How Lucrative Is Candle Production Business by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
greatme2good. It depends on your start up capital and what you have passion for.

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash This End Of The Year! / Business Partner Needed / How Saki, A Community Known For Smuggling Is Coping Without Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.