Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? (962 Views)

Why Is Peter Obi Not Reacting To Latest Commissioning? / Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by stevespack(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2019
By now last year if I'm not mistaking our forma vice president and PDP presidential flag bearer in just conclude election was reacting to every news in Nigeria.
Be it bad or good he must always have something to say.
My question now is why is he not reacting again. Doesn't it mean all that reaction was just to win sympathy from Nigerians and not that he truly love and care?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by netpro(m): 9:15pm On May 11, 2019
Since Atiku lost his Polling Unit in his village, the man now believes more in Servers than Voters.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2019
He need rest ni
Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by flokii: 10:28pm On May 11, 2019
He probably got tired grin

Even Mr. China no gree react or show face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by wiseone28: 11:25pm On May 11, 2019
stevespack:
By now last year if I'm not mistaking our forma vice president and PDP presidential flag bearer in just conclude election was reacting to every news in Nigeria.
My question now is why is he not reacting again. Doesn't it mean all that reaction was just to win sympathy from Nigerians and not that he truly love and care?
Good observation

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:48am On May 12, 2019
stevespack:

Atiku has a case in court challenging the results of the 2019 election. A party with a case in court is forbidden from making any comments in public that broach the said case and which may be prejudicial. Atiku and his team need to be circumspect in their comments on any political matter for now because his opponents can use that against him. Same goes for the other party.

The facts I outlined above should be common knowledge but I guess wisdom is not one of the traits of Buhari supporters.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by Elagancy: 3:34am On May 12, 2019
shebi una no gree give am president
Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by MetaPhysical: 3:54am On May 12, 2019
stevespack:

Because they told him through backdoor there is only ONE president allowed to speak for Nigeria and mimicking the president is not covered under free speech, it crosses the line into what is considered a "parallel government", and punishable under treason act.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Atiku Not Reacting To Events In Nigeria Again? by stevespack(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Atiku has a case in court challenging the results of the 2019 election. A party with a case in court is forbidden from making any comments in public that broach the said case and which may be prejudicial. Atiku and his team need to be circumspect in their comments on any political matter for now because his opponents can use that against him. Same goes for the other party.

The facts I outlined above should be common knowledge but I guess wisdom is not one of the traits of Buhari supporters.
Unfortunately I'm not Buhari supporters, APC member, just a concern Nigeria from Anambra state.

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints New FAAN Director / PHOTOS From Hon. Shina Peller Inaguaration Dinner In Abuja / Corruption - FCC Traces Trader-moni Cash To Kwara Governor Wife Omolewa Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.